Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh GaurYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 20 years old girl, my problem is that I am very thin my hight is 5'7' and my wight is 45 kg. Thanks.
Tanning has occurred to larger extent on my face due to direct exposure to sun. My facelooks bad and hansa also. How to get rid of this tanning.
I have a acne vulgaris on my face. Doctor suggest for a therapy. Can I know that it's good for skin or not.
My digestion s not good and prone towards gastric trouble. Plse advise some medicine which can be of daily use and help in building digestive digestive systems and eradicates gastric trouble.
I get stomach ache at night and I can't sleep then I go to toilet and everything becomes ok this is happening from a month I can't sleep help.
Hi I'm 22 years old my height is 5" 7 n weight is 49 kg which is very low I'm very thin n tried to gain some weight but failed I don't know what do If I think about to eat whatever I'll get in meal but I can't eat if it's not tasty so I don't know what to do to get fit Can you suggest me something.
Hi, I am 25 years old male and have been suffering from hair loss right from my childhood. But now that's not a issue as get my hair back on head. Now the latest issue is coin-size like baldness which mostly occur around face area. Presently around mustache which obviously looks awkward and forces me to always be in clear shave mode. Previously it was around eye-brows, before that around cheeks. I always got treated by military hospital doctors who cures it by injecting injection (i don't remember the name) but sure same injection was used for curing each time that coin-sized bald spot and surprisingly the baldness get cured within 2-3 days. The problem of coin-sized baldness is from past 4-5 years. But now I got the same injection injected around moustache 3 times but no improvement till now, it's still bald. So please suggest me what should I do to cure that coin-sized baldness? Thanks.
Hi My Name is Sam, I am 25 years old From India. My height is 5.6 inches but I need to more than 5.8 how is possible for me please help. How can I get height 2 inches more. Thank You.
He is getting stool hardly (no free motion) though eating banana, drinking lot of water, curd, etc. He also took albendazole tablet yesterday but of no help. please suggest how to resolve his problem.
Hi Doctor, This is mayuri 27 years old female. I have serious problem of dark circles around my eyes it bothers me very much. I have tried almost many things to get rid of it. I hope you will suggest me something that will work. Kindly help me. Thankyou.
While small amounts of alcohol do not have any effect on your sexual health, moderate amounts of drinking are known to cause problems in both men and women.
Let's take a look at the effect alcohol may have on your body and sex life:
1. It acts as a depressant - Acting as a depressant (a drug that reduces stimulation or arousal in various parts of the brain), alcohol inhibits certain areas of the central nervous system that are important for orgasm and arousal, more specifically - the circulation, respiration, and feeling of nerve endings.
2. It dehydrates your body - Sexual arousal requires an adequate supply of oxygen and flow of blood to the private areas so as enable you to experience the different sensations that accompany a sexual act. Adequate blood flow in the case of women is important for lubrication and in the case of men for developing and sustaining an erection. Less fluid in the body and a depressed nervous system can affect your sexual performance.
3. It's not an aphrodisiac if you go overboard - Several studies show that alcohol can help certain people to overcome feelings of deficiency or sexual reserve. This can only happen if you limit your consumption to only 1-2 drinks. If you go overboard, the depressant action of the drink begins to take effect preventing your body's ability to react sexually.
4. It causes fewer erections - Drinking large amounts of alcohol or even long-term drinking can cause erection problems to develop. Erectile dysfunction is said to occur when too much drinking causes dehydration leading to a decrease in blood volume and an increase in the angiotensin hormone, which is associated with ED. The likelihood of this occurring gets further increased if the body's central nervous system is unable to act in a natural way.
5. It leads to delayed ejaculation and orgasm - A 2004 study reveals that about 11% of alcohol users face difficulty in having an orgasm. While the men faced difficulty in ejaculating, women participants required more stimulation to reach an orgasm, compared to men and women who did not drink or drank little.
6. It causes vaginal dryness - The dehydrating effect that normally occurs if you drink a lot can also cause vaginal dryness. It causes a decrease in your sensations and hampers the production of vaginal secretions for sexual penetration, leading to painful sex.
My teeth hurt when I have something cold a bit more than usual. Sometimes when I brush I can see blood. What might be the problem?
Polycystic ovary syndrome is the most common hormonal disorder among women of reproductive age.
PCOS causes irregular menstrual cycles, excessive body or facial hair and polycystic ovaries as it's main symptoms.
The cause of PCOS is not known. Some women with PCOS are less sensitive to insulin than other women. Insulin resistance can cause the ovaries to produce too many male hormones. The resulting hormonal imbalance can cause symptoms of PCOS. Currently, PCOS has no cure, but a variety of PCOS treatments can help alleviate the symptoms of this disease, including fertility.
PCOS symptoms -
-irregular or missing menstrual periods
-excess or unwanted body or facial hair growth
-thinning hair on the scalp
-weight problems, often including weight gain around the waist
-skin problems, including skin tags, darkening skin and acne
-birth control pills to regulate menstruation
-ovulation induction to treat infertility
-treatment for hair loss
-removal of other skin problems
Lifestyle and prevention
A healthy diet low in refined carbohydrates is important, as this can help regulate blood sugar levels. Exercise can also help the body regulate insulin and keep excess weight off. Losing weight is challenging with PCOS but doing so can help reduce the male hormone levels in the body, and some women will begin to ovulate naturally. With a proper diagnosis, lifestyle changes and PCOS treatments, women can get relief from this condition and the overwhelming health problems it can cause.