Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahendra Singh BhojYour feedback matters!
I am pravallika of sixteen years old can you please suggest me to change my colour to fair can you please help out with this.
Hi, I am 26 year old. I have been working out in gym from a few years (not very regular though). Earlier whenever I ate less for a few days, I would start feeling uneasy in the anal region and sometime little blood in stools. After noticing this, I used to start exercising regularly again and the problem used to go away. But now I am having the same problem but exercising is not helping anymore. Few drops of blood, pain during bowel movements are there. I can also notice a very small lump at the outer part of the anal region. Need advice and help.
Please suggest me some under eye cream for my dark circles. I applied skin lite for a long time of period but now I stopped it. My face looks so dark than before now. Please suggest some cream that can lighten my complexion & remove dead skin of my face and neck.
Mere pair we mawad a raha hai ye kaise tik hoga mera pair toot gaya hair jiske karan shukha nahi hair.
I am suffering with rectum pain I hv biopsy report It's not detected Mucosa at anal-canal Krass test is also not detected.
I am a diabetes patient. Stage 1, I got hurt on my nose 15 days before. I am applying Beclomin cream & calomoist solution on my nose. But there is a dark scar on my nose. What should I apply.
After bearing that extreme heat of sun in summer days monsoon comes as sing of relief , little changes in the way you take care of your skin could have positive effects during monsoons.
- Keep skin moist by using soap free cleansers.
- Sunscreen lotion must be used even if sun is not visible.
- Waterproof light make up will be a better choice.
- Nails should be kept clean by regular manicure, pedicures.
- Use luke warm water instead of cold water.
- Fungal infections are more common so avoid keeping skin wet for long use antifungal soaps, powders.
- Keep skin well hydrated by using good moisturiser depending upon individual skin type.
I have diagnosed with Deep vein Thrombosis last year again and having such problem before 7 years back as well. I am taking warfarin tablets. Someone told me that clots in veins do not get dissolve completely. Is it true? Is it lifetime to take these tablets so that it will not occur again? Please confirm.
Giving oil on head with seborrheic dermatitis. Is it ok? And please suggest treatment to get full time cure from seborrheic dermatitis. Tnq you.
I have got an oily skin, more prominent on and around the nose. Regarding the same I would like to know which soap and/or cream to use or any other treatment regimen. I am open to any sort of treatment whether allopathic or ayurvedic. Pl. Note that I am a 54 years male with controlled diabetes and in overall good health.
I have a dark circles lightly and from last week only I have consulted a dermatologist he gave me eye cream and said in 2 weeks it will cured. But this the 4th day I will apply a night cream but uptill now I didn't see a any results in my dark circles my age is 16 I am a men. Do my dark circles will be reduced in 2 weeks?
All of us have the innate desire to age gracefully. We want to think like a 40 but look like a 20. Nevertheless, with few treatments, you can undo the signs of aging to restore your youthful glow.
- Laser Treatment: This method uses laser beams to generate heat energy for stimulating growth of new collagen fibers. This leaves your skin supple and rejuvenated.
- Botox Injections: One can do away with wrinkles by the use of unadulterated Botulinum toxin A. When injected in a small amount, they block the nerves and prevent contraction of the muscles. Hence, the skin appears less wrinkled and even smoother.
- Chemical Peel: Here, the doctor coats the affected areas of the skin with acid, thus causing microscopic exfoliation & new collagen formation and eliminating lines, creases and age spots.
- Dermabrasion: The procedure requires sanding the epidermis (upper skin layer) with the help of a rotating brush done with Aluminium Oxide Crystals. A new skin layer eventually replaces the old one that gets removed in the process.
- Face-lift: The method involves eliminating the excess skin and fat from the neck and the lower face, thus helping to tighten up the connective tissue and the underlying muscle.
- Soft Tissue Fillers: Soft tissue fillers including hyaluronic acid, collagen and fat can be injected into the creases on the face. This helps to plump and level out the furrows.
Anti-ageing treatments address and treat the following skin issues associated with age:
- Loss of one’s skin firmness
- Reduced elasticity of the skin
- Increased skin dryness
- Pigmentation disorders, such as uneven pigmentation or age spots
- Loss of skin radiance
- Wrinkle formation
- Increased vulnerability to rashes and bruises
- Greater translucency resulting in visibility of the veins
- Increased redness due to enlarged blood vessels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.