Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahendra Singh BhojYour feedback matters!
I have a type of dry skin. I am using haircreams. Now a days I am facing prob of blackheads and white hard stuff releasing from my face. Please help me?
My wisdom tooth are grown up so its paining too much because of that I can't eat anything and my face become swelled, what can I do to remove that pain and which medicine will suit at this stage?
Sir mujhe skin infection h Start mere neck s hua tha or ab dhere dhere badh rha h or mere face or ear k pass v chote white patches ho gye h.
Hi, I am 25 years old. From last one year I can see open / visible pores on my face, mostly cheeks n upper lip. I think this is happening to me at an early age. Please suggest me some solution for this. Thanks, Tanya.
Hi, I want to know that what all should I eat to have glow on my face? Should I take supplements or just follow a particular diet. I usually look pale and hemoglobin is always around 11 or 10.5.
I have white color patches on my body, near the elbow area and some on my thighs and back. Is it because of my blood sugar as I am a diabetic?
I am sharmila 25 aged. But my face is looking so aged. Face skins are so loose. I want so tight skin. So pls suggest me any solution.
I am 18 years old girl. I have uneven tone body and my original color is yellowish white. My neck is too dark so how can I have an even toned body? Please tell me some home remedies to get flawless body.
Sir I have fungal infection near penis and back side. How to control that .i am facing same problem from year but I felling Shay to go hospital. And I am using tablet TERBINAFINE TABLET 250 MG and cream EBERNET. But now after using tab griseofulvin 250 mg 1 tab od mor tab fluconazole 150 mg 1 tab twice weekly tab levocetirizine 1 tab odhs tab doxycycline 100 mg 1 tab bd for 15 days ketoconazole cream locally mor nights take this treatment for 15 days This tablet's it is clear but now speeded to testis Near testis itching and skin removing Sir. What I should do.
There are many cosmetic ingredients that can actually have a negative effect on your skin in the long run. The skin is a layer that must be taken care of. This does not merely include staying away from pollutants and dirt and cleaning your skin with the best products. It also means staying away from the wrong cosmetics and ingredients which can harm your skin. So let us look at the ten elements from the world of cosmetics that can do more harm than good for the skin.
1. Carcinogens in Lipsticks: This cosmetic ingredient can suck the moisture out of your lips and leave it looking discoloured in the long run. The carcinogenic oils and chemicals that are contained in many long wear lipsticks can damage the delicate skin leaving it exposed to the risk of cancer as well.
2. Benzoyl Peroxide: This is a toxic element that can be found in a number of cosmetics and must be avoided at all costs as it may also expose you to the risk of cancer.
3. Synthetic Colors: The use of synthetic colours in many cosmetics helps you in getting that unique colour of your eyes, cheeks and even lips. But did you know that too much use of this product can actually harm your skin? This is due to the coal tar source of the ingredient which is a skin irritant.
4. Parabens: These widely used preservatives can be found in a number of cosmetics like body washes, shampoos, facial cleansers and even deodorants. This has elements that can cause breast cancer with its estrogen mimicking effects.
5. Triclosan: This antimicrobial chemical also acts as an endocrine disruptor, which can have an adverse effect on the thyroid glands as well as the production of the reproductive hormones. It can be found in soaps and toothpaste.
6. Bleach Cream: Hydroquinone cream is one of the most commonly used ingredients in bleach creams, which causes significant damage to the skin. This also breaks down the essential natural oils of the skin to cause redness and rashes.
7. Acrylates in Nail Paint: These chemicals are usually found in acrylic nail paint and can cause cellular damage on the skin and can cause neurological problems and organ toxicity.
8. Fragrance: The chemical and synthetic fragrances used in many perfumes can be found in detergents and fabric softeners as well, which can have a harsh effect on one’s skin.
9. Dioxin: This is an ingredient used in many cosmetics and it may cause malfunctioning of the nervous system as well as rashes on the skin.
10. Wax: Wax is an ingredient can cause bleeding and lead to changes in the direction of the growth of hair from hair follicles. It can also make the skin rough in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.