Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahendra Singh BhojYour feedback matters!
I'm too much sensitive to sun tan. I can not handle sun tan. Is this absence of vitamin D or any other deficiency.
Hello Sir, I am 25 year old man and I have grown dark spot around my eye. It has been around my eyes for almost 5 years or so. Is it curable?
I have been having blood in stool since June this year. It occurred thrice between June till yesterday. It again started bleeding since morning. What should I do?
Sir main 3 saal se fungas infection se paresan hu or bhut medicine kha chuka hu koi illaj btao please.
I am 20 year male from kolkata, past few months I have problem in my skin rush. How to recover r my skin rush problem.
I have holes on my face for pimple problems .how can I recover my face skin or make it plan and white.
I have dark eye circles .I tried number of treatments but are of no use. Please tell me a permanent recovery for this problem.
Sir I am 17 years old my face full off black heads and pimples I am used many face creams and I don't seen any results please tell me to cure.
I am 23 year old male and I have blackheads on my thighs and buttocks what should I do? furthermore, I have one big pimple type spot just in the middle upperside to my buttocks and sometime it get full of puss type blood and then get socked after 2-3 days. Is this is major thing?
Meri umer 24 saal h, Mere chahre ki chamak khone lagi h please upat bataye jo mai aasani se istemal kar saku.
I met with minor accident two months back. I recovered well from wounds but small scratch was on my face on my left down the eye. It's become blackish colour and looks very bad how to remove that black Mark. Any suggestion help. Pls.
What is the size of dermaroller for hair baldness. Using Mintop 10% and dermaroller good for top head bald areas? Is there any way to maintain the oil produced by sebecus Glands. My skin in oily And scalp too.
Sir when should patient confirm that he was suffering from prostate enlargement please say me main symptoms.
Hi am facing a skin problems so my skin was oily skin am using Himalaya products now bt am nt getting any results day by day my skin was very dark and thickness so pls suggest me any other cream or homemade recipe plss.
Hi, I am staying in delhi. Basically i'm from kerala. nowadays the climate in delhi is changing like morning it will be cold and after 10 am it will be sunny. So due to that am having skin problem. As my face is oily skin even though I use sunscreen but no use. What is the solution for this?
Hii this is Venky on my face there are so many rashes are there how can cure this please tell the solution.
Rosacea is a skin condition that is characterized by redness and the appearance of pus filled red patches on the face. Small bumps that are red in color and filled with pus may also be present on the skin. This condition can last from a few weeks to a few months. However, because of its appearance, this condition may be mistaken for acne or other allergic reactions.
It mostly affects women who are middle aged or have a fairer skin tone. This disorder does not have a cure but treatments can help in limiting the symptoms of rosacea.
The symptoms of rosacea are:
- Swollen red bumps: Bumps that look like pimple and contain pus can develop on the skin; the skin tends to feel tender and hot.
- Facial redness: Facial redness is caused by swelling of blood vessels on your cheeks and nose.
- Problems in the eye: This disorder may lead to problems in the eye such as irritation, dryness and swelling in the eyelids.
- Enlarged nose: The skin on your nose may become thick and swollen, making it look enlarged.
Causes of rosacea:
There is no exact known cause of rosacea. Contrary to popular belief, poor hygiene does not cause rosacea. There are certain factors that trigger increased blood flow to the skin, them being:
- Environmental factors
- Spicy foods
- Various medications that dilate the vessels that carry blood
- Chemicals present in cosmetics
Treatment options available for rosacea are:
- Oral antibiotics: Antibiotics are used to fight bacteria and reduce inflammation resulting from rosacea.
- Medications that reduce redness: Certain medications which come in the form of gels, when applied on the affected area, help in constricting blood vessels thus reducing the redness.
There are certain measures that you can take to prevent rosacea, some of them are:
- Use sunscreen: Use a sunscreen to prevent damage from sun exposure, make sure the sunscreen has a SPF count of 25 or more. However, the SPF measure should be determined by your skin texture.
- Use gentle products on your skin: Use a mild cleanser to clean your skin and make sure to moisturize on a daily basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.