Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahendra Singh BhojYour feedback matters!
Hi I have 7 inches scar over my left arm, I don't want diagnose it, it is 8 year old, it looks ugly, I want to hide it by wearing something skin like product so that it may be recognized very hardly please don't suggest me medical treatment I ever receiving by various doctors, please suggest me such product which can be wear, wash and reused.
Sir, actually I'm in black colour (by birth), so. Many cosmetics are available at outside, someone told me that are dangerous, I don't know how to get white, can you please suggest me the medicine (without side effects) to get bright, please. Doctor.
I have scars and damaged skin on my face due to pimples since 6 year. Is there any product or any thing which can remove or reduce them so my natural skin can be reappear.
My age 32 years, I am suffering for black patches (melasma) on face after delivery it came what will I do please suggest me. Thanking you
I am 18 years old male. I had oily skin with pimples and open pores on my face. I am using an ayurvedic powder named "Eladi gunachoornam" for last 9 months but there are only very little improvements. Now my skin is going dark because of sun exposure. What should I do? Looking for an early response.
I have hairfall in the front part of my head how to avoid this and also black spots on my face so what should I have to do avoid this.
Hello, I m female of 21 years. Is skin peeling good or bad. I m having small white heads on my face nd consulted a dermatologist. He suggested me skin peeling. Is it ok.
Hello sir/mam I am 19 year girl, since last 7 years I m having a big black spots on my body some are on my face also. I have consulted about it in very reputed doctors of delhi, bhopal, gwalior. They all told me that. Due to any wrong medicine consumed by me. I am having a drug reaction on my body. And it will recover naturally. But it doesnot shows any effect till now. Please suggest me what to do. If you want.
Hello Doctor am 25 years old. Doctor pls tell me how will I remove the pigmentation and aging sign from nose and face? Doctor pls tell me which product I should use on face in winters because if I use access moisturizer then pimples came out , if I not use something skin looking dry dull. I want good smooth soft clear skin. Please advice .
Sir, I have white patches on the tip of my penis and foreskin and difficulty in moving the foreskin . No medicines is taken so far , suggest what to do.
The only site which answers questions soon in the best way possible. So am a 22 year old female. Considering doing chemical peel for hands, legs and feet nd back. As am heavily tanned and normal bleaching in parlour never worked. Will it remove my tan completely and make me fair? And I have these dark marks caused due to my cat scratching and biting will that go too? How much might it cost? And are skin whitening treatments and chemical peels the same?
In spite of existing multi-million dollar market of fairness products in the country, the question of how impactful these products are? keep dwindling in consumer's mind. Our skin color is determined by our race and genetic lineage which in turn decides the amount and structure of melanin. Fairness creams can only work to a certain extent. As per dermatology studies, achieving fairness up to 20% is possible, but not more than that. The fairness creams only block sun rays and prevent secretion of melanin. Thus, help in reducing tan and restoring natural skin.
Side effects of fairness creams
Extreme use of fairness creams can rather lead to severe skin damage. Fairness creams contain harmful bleaching agent such as hydroquinone, mercury, lead, nickel, chromium and high levels of steroids that cause following problems:
- thinning of the skin
- discoloration of the face
- capillaries become prominently visible
- severe acne
- hypersensitivity to the sun
- rebound paradoxical pigmentation
- unwanted facial hair growth
- skin allergy
- skin cancer thus these creams should always be used judiciously only under the supervision of a certified dermatologist.
Do's and don't
What to do
- apply moisturizer daily during the day and before going to bed
- wash your skin with clean water at least thrice a day
- use sunscreen lotion to prevent tanning and harsh UV rays damaging skin
- use fairness cream preferably aloe based. It works well for inflammation and tanned skin for Asian weather.
- usage external barriers like umbrella and shades while going out.
- drink 6-8 glasses of water every day
- have anti-oxidant rich fruits
- increase the intake of vitamin c. It increases cell turnover, helps protect against sun damage, and boosts the production of collagen and elastin, the two vital component of healthy and glowing skin.
- exfoliation is one of the most important steps in maintaining your youthful glow. We recommend weekly exfoliation to brighten the skin tone. Regular use of an exfoliation removes the oldest dead skin cells that cling to the skin's outermost surface or epidermis. It is an important part of both facials and body treatments.
What not to do
- do not support the common trend of fair skin and the stigma of being dark
- avoid excessive bleaching in alternate weeks. Comprising of ammonia and hydrochloric acid primarily these ingredients can cause both minor and severe burn.
Avoid products that encourage acne breakouts
The truth is we don't need white skin to show our beauty, if you have healthy, beautiful, dark complexion, learn to love yourself. Your healthy and shiny skin is everything to impress whosoever will notice you. Do not trust every advertisement blindly, stay happy.