Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. MahendraYour feedback matters!
It is a form of neurological problem and is caused by the harm or injury of the vital nervous system. It consists of the brain, the brainstem, as well as the central spinal cord. This class of disease can happen by the stroke, the numerous scleroses, the tumors, epilepsy, the brain or Parkinson's disease. The nature of pain linked with this type of syndrome differs moderately because of the diversity of the potential causes.
It may have an effect on a large part of the body or it may be more limited to the specific areas, like the part of the hands or the feet. Also, the degree of pain is normally related to the reason of the injury This pain is characteristically steady, it may create problems in severe way, as well as it is often created inferior while the touching or any kind of the movement, emotion, as well as the temperature changes, generally the chilly weather. People experience pain sensations; the most important of which is burning.
The features are
- Mixed with the burning
- The pressing
- The slashing
- Throbbing painon an uncovered nerve
Individuals might sense numbness in the areas inhabited by the pain. The blazing, as well as, the loss of touch sensation is normally most harsh on the few parts of the body.
Different kinds of the treatment
The type of the treatment offered may offer a number of the reductions of the pain, other than not the whole relief of the soreness, for those persons exaggerated by this problem. The medicines of this treatments are-
- The tricyclic antidepressants
- Anticonvulsants medicines can be helpful.
- Intravenous medications
- Lignocaine and Ketamine
- Deep brain stimulation
- Definitions of the prognosis
It is not a type of deadly disease, but this kind of the syndrome makes a big part of chronic pain as well as the great suffering amongst the greater part of the persons who are going through this type of troubles.
What kind of research is being done?
A lot of the organizations dynamically follow a line of investigation program seeking the latest type of the treatments for the chronic pain as well as the damage of human nervous system. The main intentions of this form of examination are to enlarge the habits to more ingeniously treat as well as potentially repeal the debilitating conditions like this type of the syndrome. The pain medications frequently offer reduction of the pain, but not total relief from the pain, for those persons who are affected by this.
I am 6 month pregnant. Muje naak ki problem h. I means naak ki haddi badh gai h to saans lene m dikkat hoti h. Sent specialist ki dawai chal rhi h us s kuch aaram h. Ese smy m muje kuch salah d ki food m kya lena chahiye or kis food s parhej Krna chahiye. Or kis chij ka dhyan rkhna chahiye.
Hello sir, I am 45 years old male and I have got mouth ulcer from last 40 days. Itrurd vit 12 and b complex tab but no relief. What could be the solutions.
I am having diabetes for past 10 years. Fasting sugar is between 95-105. Post lunch is 140-160. Recently I checked Hba1c -5.8! In the month of August it is 6.9. Serum creatinine is 1.2. In the month of August it is 0.9. Seems to be kidney damaging. How to prevent.
After eating milk i am suffering from cough for a long time, during that interval she becomes silent, everyday it happens.
Soak 10 to 15 dry grapes or raisens in a glass of water drink its water early morning empty stomach.
Remedy for constipation. I am suffering from chronic constipation. Tell me some excellent remedies And my middle small younger also get swollen many times .give me remedy.
I am suffering with cold, coughing & headache, eyes pain along with them I want to know that what the disease was & necessary solution for it.
Hepatitis is an inflammatory condition of the liver, which may often progress to dangerous complications. There are many types of Hepatitis and each has its own particular set of causes, symptoms, mode of contraction and treatment procedures. Here are the main types of Hepatitis as well as some of the factors which may cause Hepatitis:
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A virus infection causes this condition. The Hepatitis A virus comes from food or water contaminated with the feces of someone contaminated with Hepatitis A. This is not a chronic form of Hepatitis.
- Hepatitis B: This is a chronic form of Hepatitis. It is spread through body fluid, such as blood, saliva and semen. The possible causes of Hepatitis B include use of drugs through injections, having sex with an infected partner and sharing razors or other intimate articles with someone who is infected.
- Hepatitis C: This is also a chronic form of Hepatitis.The most common causes of Hepatitis C are injection drug use or having sex.
- Hepatitis D: This is a not a chronic form of Hepatitis and is also very uncommon. It is usually contracted along with Hepatitis B. It is usually caused due to puncture wounds or contact with infected blood.
- Hepatitis E: This is the most uncommon form of Hepatitis. It is due to poor sanitation and ingesting fecal matter. It is usually found in developing countries.
- Virus: This is the usual way of contracting Hepatitis. The virus attacks the liver and causes inflammation leading to the breakdown of a number of body systems.
- Alcohol and other toxins: Alcohol and certain prescribed medications cause the liver to swell and that is why this form of Hepatitis is known as alcoholic Hepatitis.
- Autoimmune disease: This is the rarest cause of Hepatitis. The immune system malfunctions and begins destroying its own tissues. It attacks the liver because it perceives the liver to be a foreign object.