Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Sir I have a high fever and I do not know what do to do. Kindly please sugest some good medicines to cure my fever.
I spit a lot when I smoke is that a problem? if yes, what can it be? I am a 22 male smoking for 4 years now.
I have a fever for more than a week and it fluctuate between 99to 101. I am taking paracetamol and antibiotics. My blood test, lft, widal test, ESR is okay. What to do now?
When having sex with my girlfriend, the tip of my foreskin (penis, I am uncut) keeps tearing. There is a few drops of blood and it is a little painful. Small scabs appear and the skin (scar tissue) has got quite tight. I'm not in a lot of pain, but the scabs look a little offputting.
I have stomach pain in mostly right side not regular but sometime or after complete the lunch it rise.
Hi I am 19year old. I have been practicing running for a month but I not have a tightness in my right leg. Tried variousremedies but none help its a severe cramp. Please help.
I am suffering of pneumothorax, it occur 3 time in 2 year, but by CT scan it is due to bullea in left lower lobe.
I am getting so much Dried nasal mucus from nose. While sleeping I can not able to breathe properly. I used to get up clean my nose and sleep. I have phlegm in my throat. recently I got to know I have hypothyroid. I am taking thyroxine 50 from past one week. How to get rid of this dried nasal mucus and phlegm.
I am 41 years old. Female. My body wait now 81. I am also thyroid patients. Suffering last 8 years. Every 1 hours after very hungry. If I not take any food free vomiting. Stomach pain and like bubbling sound in my stomach. What should I do.?
Being a vegetarian with normal exercise routine and sitting Job, how much protein and other essentials are required for living a healthy life. Please suggest some dietary item to be taken on daily basis so as to live a healthy life.
Hi, my mother is facing persistent cough problem, its a dry cough most of the times. We have tested tb which is negative, also cough syrup is not helping, we have consulted with general physician and ent specialist, it is not helping. She is using cpap machine as she has sleep apnoea. Her bp is normal, blood sugar is normal. Could you please advice on what to do, what may be the probable cause of this cough.
I have white patches on my legs, but sometimes it also get disappeared I want to know is this type of problem has a solution? please let me know as soon as possible.
Certain diseases are a major cause of concern as often these diseases can cause severe health complications. Various campaigns and awareness have been spread both by the government and NGOs for practicing safe sex to fight against these sexually transmitted diseases.
Here are a few tips on how to avoid contracting sexually transmitted diseases:
- Selective Abstinence: Selective abstinence is when people indulge in certain sexual activities, but limit in what they do to avoid the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. People who do practice selective abstinence run a lower risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases, which is also dependent on the type of sexual activity they indulge in as certain sexual acts have a higher chance of spreading STDs than others.
- Using condoms: Using latex condoms decreases the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. If you use lubricants, make sure that they are water based. Condoms are however not 100% effective at preventing sexually transmitted diseases, but reduce the chance of infection to a great extent. It is highly advised to learn how to properly use condoms.
- Mutual monogamy: Another way to avoid getting infected by STDs is to practice mutual monogamy. If you and your partner do not have sex with anyone else, then it greatly reduces the chances of getting infected with sexually transmitted diseases.
- Getting tested: Getting tested for sexually transmitted diseases as well as asking your partner to do so decreases the chances of transmitting sexually transmitted diseases. Refrain from having sex if either of you test positive.
- Avoid alcohol and recreational drugs: Avoiding the usage of recreational drugs and alcohol reduces the chances of contracting STDs. Indulging in sexual activities while being highly intoxicated can both cause you to forget practicing safe sex.
- Practicing healthy habits: Practicing certain healthy habits also reduces the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. These include avoiding sharing towels and undergarments, washing before and after sexual intercourse and getting a vaccination for hepatitis B.
- Low risk and high risk activities: Certain sexual activities such as open mouth kissing and hand to genital contact have a lower risk of infection. Other activities such as oral sex, vaginal intercourse, and genital to genital contact have a higher chance of infection. Understanding the risks better would allow you to avoid contacting diseases easily.