Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahender Sijwali
Submit a review for Dr. Mahender SijwaliYour feedback matters!
My problem is going on for around 6 months. I went to a neurologist with problems of body ache, insomnia and anxiety. He suggested me meds like lonazep and test of vitamin B12 and vitamin D. I took these meds and got the tests done three months after when the problem came up again. In the tests my vit d came as low as 7 and b12 was borderline. I went to a physician who prescribed cap lumia, once a week, shelcal everyday for three months and Matilda forte for a month. Along with this I had heaviness/burning mild pain in the right side of my stomach you see the ribs which went till back. For this he got ultrasound done which had everything normal but there was a mild fatty liver. After s few days of this I got throat infection and fever for which I got antibiotics and got ok. Now the problem is that the burning pain which goes in between is still there but is mild though. I sprained my knee so am going to an ortho who says its a ligament injury. But also have popping sound coming from my joints, I still have anxiety and insomnia. And also some rashes have come on my body last week small bumps which are itchy. Could these be because of medicines? I even got an HIV test done which was non-reactive- And I feel really very low on energy and mood. I have been seeing different docs for sometime like I said, a neurologist, physician, and two different ortho and have gone through many tests. Have also lost 2.5 kgs of weight. Which I don't mind as I am over weight. What do you think could be the problem or is suggested?
Hi, Now a days my whole body is paining from head to foot I want proper treatment what I have to do?
My father is having swelling in his feet, stomach and feeling difficult in inhaling properly. He is now 75 years old. Please advise.
I am 30 year old male and I have noticed for four days that I am suffering from pain due to fever which is frequently comes. Maximum it comes in morning and evening time. My whole body broken down and I feel so tired with no power with me.
What you must know about Body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of Body ache can be any one of these:
- An increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- Temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- A cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- Inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- If the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- For body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- Shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- Reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.