Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahender Kumar GuptaYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr, I have white bums (white dots) around my pennies of forehead skin behind. I am not feeling itchy or irritation. Please advise a lotion or medicine that I can easily buy in any medical store. Please give me exactly name of cream.
What to do. During pregnancy in seventh month thyroid (TSH) is 13.09 while in second month TSH was 3.60. I am taking the dose eltroxin 75 from last three year. This is first pregnancy.
I am 39 year old married man. My wife is 37 year old. As per feedback/complaint from my wife, that I am having more sex desire that should not be as high as myself having. I need sex on alternative day or 2-3 days must. Is it abnormal kindly suggest me. If it is abnormal kindly suggest me treatment for it.
I am suffering from pain from ear to throat from three days only on left side of my face please give me remedy?
I am 52 years old with type 1diabetes since 15 years. Yesterday found vit. D deficiency 6.09. What should I do?
Bad breath is a condition that usually results from poor oral health or digestive problems. Bad breath may also cause social awkwardness and self-esteem issues. The practitioner first carries out a diagnosis to detect the symptoms and prescribes a remedy accordingly.
The various causes of bad breath are:
- Irregular brushing habits
- Tobacco consumption
- Consuming certain foods like onion and garlic may result in a foul smell
- Yeast infections in the mouth
- Dry mouth where saliva production is minimal
- Illnesses such as kidney problems may cause bad breath
Homeopathy focuses on providing a holistic treatment rather than a symptom based treatment.
The various homeopathic remedies for bad breath are:
- Pulsatilla: If you have bad breath along with dry mouth, Pulsatilla can be an effective remedy. Pulsatilla is a very effective treatment for getting rid of bad breath along with dry mouth.
- Merc sol: It is very effective in treating bad breath along with increased production of saliva. If your salivary glands are overactive and have a moist mouth, then this remedy is recommended. It is also useful in getting rid of bad breath that occurs from dental cavities.
- Carbo veg: If the bad breath results from infections, such as gingivitis and gum bleeding, then you may use this remedy. It is also used in the treatment of pus discharge from the gums.
- Carbolic acid: Carbolic acid is used to treat bad breath along with constipation. The symptoms are bloated abdomen, abdominal cramps and nausea.
- Kreosote: This remedy is recommended for bad breath that results from dental caries. It may lead to bleeding from your gums due to teeth decay.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a treatment that is recommended for bad breath that results from a throat infection. The throat infection may be accompanied by symptoms of fever.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is used for treating symptoms of bad breath along with cold. This also relieves symptoms of indigestion and constipation.
Homeopathy is probably the mildest and safest form of treatment available.Homeopathy for its safe, gentle & long-term benefits.
Common triggers of IBS are: (These trigger off an attack of IBS and aren’t the cause of IBS)
Stress: Emotional factors such as grief, shock, anxiety, nervousness and anticipation
Food: Dairy products, egg yolk, oily/fried foods, red meat, alcohol, coffee, fats,
beverages, chocolates etc
Drugs: Certain medicines may precipitate an attack of IBS
Infections: Gastroenteritis or infection within the digestive tract
Foods to be avoided: Individuals respond differently to food items and should evaluate specific items which aggravate their condition.
Food items causing gas may be avoided. These are: cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, beans, apple, grapes, artificially sweeteners, carbonated drinks, fats and fermented food.
Alcohol & chocolates tend to increase IBS.
Milk may be avoided when you are lactose intolerant and if milk or milk products aggravate your problem.
Increase: Dietary fiber suited to your needs. Excess fiber may cause diarrhea. Grains, fruits and vegetables may be increased in bouts of constipation.
Message complaints in details for cure - Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic