Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahender Kumar GuptaYour feedback matters!
Sir I am raguib my height is very low 5.5 and my age is 21 I want to increase my height give me a suggestions how can I increase my height I face a problem with this reason what should I do I can't understanding please help me and give a good suggestion of this problem.
I am having a serious hair fall. My hair falls in large amount anytime while I comb ,put oil or flow my hand in it. What shall I do to prevent it.
My girlfriend period start on 21/10/16. We had unprotected sex on 1/11/16 .can she get pregnant. Hurry please.
Good evening. I have undergone laser treatment on my face for black dots and sparks present in my face. After that treatment, my face fully suffered with unwanted pimples and full of black dots. Now my face looks ugly. I am feeling sad all day. How can recover from it. Can you suggest me a best way to get rid off from pimples black spots and black dots.
I am having cough and running nose for over a month now. I have taken no medication. Recently, I had diarrhea after which every time I cough I get pain at the back of my head. What should I do to get rid of this.
I'm 38 yes, hv severe migraine prob at times, take tab ketrol DT. Is thr any ayurvedic treatment on it? As recently I gt sudden severe attack of migraine n can't b controlled by ketrol.
Sir I am student of b. Sc part first nd suffering from a very much of memory loss. Since 10 the I changed a lot that I can't remember numbers nd everything. It harmed my study very much please help me.
Hi I am 6 weeks pregnant . When I was walking I felt shortness of breath . Fatigue . Pls advice me. Daily I feel shortness of breath sometimes .pls advice me.
I have 2 questions! Which vegetables should I eat with rice or roti that makes our erection better? Which vegetables should I eat raw that makes our erection better?
Does hard exercise leads to watery semen If I masturbate once in a week, semen look good, means white, but quantity is less But when I masturbate once in a month, it become watery with more quantity. What are the reasons.
Dr. mujhe protien k bare me thodi information chahiye because mene gym join kiya hai jiski wajah se mujhe approx 140gm ki protein daily need h. Mai chicken zyada khaa nhi pata to mai ye jan chahta hu ki chicken ko agar mai 2-3ghante boil karu to kya uska saara protein paani me aa jaega aur mai use soup ki tarah pee sakta hu. please answer.
I am 22 years old. I am having so many pimples on my face. I have tried so many creams and facewash .now please tell how to clean pimples from my face?
Dear Sir /madam I want my wife to do a oral sex with me but my wife Is not at all interested in and feel very Dirty what should I do and I don't want to Force her at all !
Gout is a type of arthritis that causes inflammation, usually in one joint, that begins suddenly.
Gouty arthritis is caused by the deposition of crystals of uric acid in a joint.
Gout can cause symptoms and signs such as
Nodules under the skin called tophi,
- Joint redness,
- Swollen joints,
- Joint pain,
- The warmth of the joint.
The most reliable method to diagnose gout is to have fluid removed from an inflamed joint and examined under a microscope for uric acid crystals.
The primary dietary goal for gout is to limit your intake of foods with high amounts of purine in them. Ideally, you will have little or no foods that are high in purine and only small amounts of those with moderate amounts of purine.
Foods considered high in purine content include:
- Some fish, seafood and shellfish, including anchovies, sardines, mackerel, scallops, herring, mussels, codfish, trout, and haddock
- Some meats such as bacon, turkey, veal, venison, liver, beef kidney, brain, and sweetbreads
- Alcoholic beverages
Foods considered moderate in purine content include:
- Meats such as beef, veal, poultry, pork, and lamb
- Crab, lobster, oysters, and shrimp
- Vegetables such as asparagus, spinach, green peas, mushrooms, and cauliflower
- Kidney beans, lentils, and lima beans
Your other goals will be to:
- Lose weight if you are overweight: make sure that you do this slowly because fast weight loss will actually increase the uric acid levels in your blood.
- Drink plenty of fluids: this can help with removing uric acid from your blood. Be sure to limit fluids with caffeine and/or calories; water and seltzer are the best choices.
- Increase your low-fat dairy intake: there has been some research that has shown that those who drink low-fat milk or consume low-fat yogurt have lower uric acid levels than those who do not.
- Keep your fruit and vegetable intake up: you may get a reduction in your uric acid levels by having fruit, such as cherries, and vegetables (those that are not sources of purine), as part of your diet.
- Chronic gout is treated using medications that lower the uric acid level in the body.
- Left untreated, gout can cause irreversible joint damage, kidney problems, and tophi.
- Triggers for gout attacks include surgery, dehydration, beverages sweetened with sugar or high fructose corn syrup, beer, liquor, red meat, and seafood.
- Cherries may help prevent gout attacks.