Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MahadevanYour feedback matters!
As physiotherapist, we recommend that you carry out physical movements worth 60 minutes everyday to maintain your physical health.
I'm 22 years due to my body I look short so can you tell me how can I grow 2 inches height and look taller and lean body and ageless face?
I am 67 years old and was working after retirement also till a few months ago. Immediately after retirement I started feeling some sort of anxiety and depression for which I consulted a psychologist who suggested to do blood test and after that prescribed thyronorm50 tablet for sometime and some sleeping tablets since I was having sleep disturbance also at that time. Since there was no relief after 3 months ,I contacted him again and he referred me to a psychiatrist who prescribed Nitravet 10 and Symbal20 which I started taking and the things improved and as per the Doctors advice I withdrew it slowly. For next 6 months I was O.K but again started having the same symptoms. So I consulted the Doctor who advised me to start taking the medicine again which I did. This process is going on for the last 7 years and kindly advise me a permanent solution for withdrawing the medicines and live a normal life. I was having sleep disorders and I am continuing it for the last 7 years eventhough in between we stopped the other medicine except Thyronorm which is now increased to 75 mg after seeing the 6 monthly blood tests. Kindly advice.
My daughter is of 16 years old. When her childhood she is white. But now she is becoming black. The areas like inner thighs, butt, neck, and hands are becoming dark. I do not why. Please suggest a good remedy to get back her color soon.
Before some days my weight was 62 kg, to reduce my weight I start exercising and after some weeks I loose 2 kgs but now again after two week my weight increases and now my weight is 65 kg. My age is 21and my height is 163cm. Please suggest me something so that I can reduce my weight.
I was operated for breast abcess last august (2015). As of nw I am nt feeding frm tat right breast but only from left side. My son is 9 month old nw. Lactation is happening in the operated breast but no engorgement. I don express it manually also to empty. Wil it cause any abscess further or any other health conditions.
I am suffering from hair fall since one month because of dandruff. Please give me suggestion to get out of this problem.
I have gastric problem. And my gastric stay 24×7 and my latrine also not so clear and irregular. So what I have to do now.
I have yellow teeth and its never become white And I had tried lots of tooth past but it never effect on my teeth Plzz tell me something for it.
I have asthma from 5 years but after 14 years the severity was that when it was in childhood. It was all well until last year when I was again stuck with severe asthma. Now I am moving to Canada so please help about the care I should take in that cold conditions.
I am suffering from skin disease (Rashes) I used ointment for the disease but there is no use please give me suggestion.
I am 22 years, male. I don't do any gym or exercise, but my chest pops out as if I do gym. Is it some sort of fat accumulation or what? Please suggest me to get a flat chest.
Hi my hairs would suddenly falls increasing while I transferred in kokan what precaution should I do?
Hi. I am 20 years old. One year ago I went to gym for four months to gain weight and muscular body. But that didn't work out very well. So I decided to gain some weight first and then start gym. But in 1 year my body has not increased (my weight is 52kg and I am skinny guy). So please give me some tips to increase my body and weight so that I can start off with gym again!
I am 29 years old person, my weight is 78 kg. I want to loose 10 kg of my weight. Can you suggest a proper way, by which I can loose it within 1 or 2 month?
I have a problem that hair grow around ny neck and breast these r not normal hair. I concerned to doctor the told I have all the reports normalands its edeopthy.
Coughing during the night can really wreak havoc for your sleep and cause inexplicable discomfort in the throat and chest region. Thankfully, you can manage it by soothing your tickling throat as well as sensitive airways before you go to bed at night.
- Drink herbal tea: A mugful of non-caffeinated tea mixed with a teaspoon of honey before going to bed can help you to a considerable extent. This is because any warm liquid has the power to break down the formation of mucus in the throat region and with a bit of honey, the herbal tea becomes even more powerful.
- Try to sleep in an inclining position: Gravity is your greatest enemy while combating night-time cough. When you lie down flat on your back at night, all the mucus and dust particles, which you have swallowed all through the day, would accumulate in the throat area and aggravate it making more cough. But you can easily defy gravitational force by piling up some pillows and prop yourself on them while sleeping. You may also keep a wooden block of 4 inches height under your head, which would keep the acids in the stomach so that they don’t come up to irritate your throat.
- Make sure you use the steam cautiously: When your airways are dry, it can make you cough harder. Therefore, you may find relief if you take a warm shower or a bath before going to bed. But you have to be sure that you don’t have asthma as steam can prove harmful for you.
- Check the level of humidity: Humidifiers are known to soothe the problem of persistent coughing when the surrounding air is dry. But too much of moisture during the night can also make you cough. This is because dust mites, mold and other allergens thrive well in the damp air and they could conspire to make your cough even worse. So, pick up a cheap hygrometer from a hardware store and see that the humidity level stays within 40 to 50 percent.
- Equip yourself at night: Keep all the things from drops to water to cough syrup or anything that soothes coughing at your bedside so that you can help yourself in case you wake up in the middle of the night and start coughing.
By following these few tips every day, you can manage the night time cough and have a good night’s sleep without any interruptions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.