Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhusmita ChetiaYour feedback matters!
How to lose 5 kilos in 1 month without trying at all
Maybe you just want to slip into that dress you bought the other day, or maybe the waistline inches are increasing and need some taming. Whatever your reasons are, workout sessions are too difficult to keep up with, and the weight loss is just not happening. But what if you were told that you could lose 5 kilos in a month without trying at all?
Try these 4 extremely easy ways to lose 5 kilos in month, without really trying hard!
1. Drink Water: Water may not have miraculous properties that burn fat, but it can definitely help your weight loss efforts. Most of the people confuse thirst with hunger, when it’s actually your body’s way of telling you that it needs to be rehydrated. So consuming the standard 8-10 glasses can prevent you from reaching out for that untimely snack, which means less calorie intake. Consuming 500 ml of water half an hour before dinner every night can reduce up to 2.5 kilos or more, in a month!
2. Walk to your destination: The next time you step out of your home to go the ATM, the local supermarket or even the park, walk the distance. Daily walking for 30 minutes can burn up to 150 calories in a day. So in a matter of just three days, you can lose 500gms of weight from your body!
3. Sip on green tea: Green tea is rich caffeine and EGCG, both of which speed up your metabolism and increase the burning of fat by your body. Sipping on 3-4 cups a day of green tea can burn 100 calories, which would be equal to losing half a kilo in just 5 days.
4. Sniff on apples and peppermints: Yes sniffing on certain foods, like apples, bananas, peppermint, garlic and even olive oil can greatly help in weight loss. Dr. Alan R. Hirsch of Chicago, who is the founder of Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation, tried his method of smelling food reduce weight loss with 3000 volunteers, and each of them lost an average of 13kgs! The reason behind this? Well apparently smelling food before having it can reduce your appetite so that you eat less, and lose more (weight that is).
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hi Doctor, I had sex on 14th day of my menstrual cycle. It was unprotected in the beginning for hardly a minute. Then, he wore a condom. I also took Ipill after 15 hours of the act. Now, it's the 5th day since I took Ipill. But, no bleeding or signs of bleeding yet. Read on internet that even 5-6 seconds of penetration without condom can put you at risk. The fact that I was in fertile period makes me more worried. I have 28 days cycle n regular. Last period was on 19th April. Can I be at risk? We used condom after 5-6 seconds n also took Ipill. Still at risk?
I am 22 female newly married past two weeks I had pregnancy symptoms but period date is may 4 nw during intercourse I got my periods (may 10) I am totally confused am I pregnant r not.
Hi my age 23 unmarried i am not getting my periods regularly. When I consult doctor she prescribed me norlut-n and I got periods. When I take tablets period shows otherwise it doesn't. I have undergone HB tests thyroid and abdominal scan but the results are negative doc says it was nothing but hormonal imbalances. Iam worried it was about 3 months I got periods. Please help me. Thanks in advance.
I am 23 years old and I weigh 78 kg. I am having polystic ovarian syndrome. My periods are normal. Will it affect my fertility? If so can the issue be over come by loosening the weight.
My friend is 21 years old .she is feeling pain in between her breasts and slightly more pain towards right breasts from about 1 month. And she also feels that her left breast is slightly bigger as compare to right one.
What is the age I will have interest on sex and have orgasm. And when to have sex in a day. Or is it right to have sex during periods. How to treat with my husband while he wants sex.
My friend 24 years old female. She had a child of 9 months baby. She got married for the past one and half year. But she is not interested in sexual life. What may be the reason? She is not ready to consult a psychologist.
Physiotherapists, who are experts in restoring and improving motion in people's lives, play an important role not only in treating persistent or recurrent low back pain, but also in prevention and risk reduction. Physiotherapists are highly-educated, licensed health care professionals who can help patients reduce pain and improve or restore mobility – in many cases without expensive surgery or the side effects of medications.
If you have experienced low back pain, you are not alone. Approximately one quarter of population report experiencing low back pain within the past 3 months at any given time. Low back pain often occurs due to overuse, strain or injury. This includes too much bending, twisting, lifting, and even too much sitting.
How can you prevent low back pain?
- Keep your back, stomach, and leg muscles strong and flexible
- Keep your body in alignment, so it can be more efficient when you move
- Don’t slouch-keep good posture
- Use good body positioning at work, home, or during leisure activities
- When lifting, keep the load close to your body
- Ask for help or use an assistive device to lift heavy objects
- Maintain a regular physical fitness regimen, staying active can help to prevent injuries
What to do when you have low back pain?
In most cases, low back pain is mild and will disappear on its own. However, for some people, back pain can return or persist, leading to a decrease in quality of life or even disability.
Stay active and do as much of your normal routine as possible when you have low back pain. Bed rest for longer than a day can slow down your recovery. If your pain lasts more than a few days or gets worse, then you should schedule an appointment to see your physical therapist.
See a health care professional immediately if you experience the following symptoms:
- Loss of bowel or bladder control
- Numbness in the groin or inner thigh
- Pain that does not change with rest
How a physiotherapist can help?
Not all low back pain is the same and your treatment should be tailored to suit your specific condition. You should expect the following from a physiotherapist:
Individualized assessment: Your physiotherapist will ask you a number of questions about your specific condition and will thoroughly examine you for problems with posture, flexibility, strength, joint mobility, and movement. Attention will be given to how you use your body at work, home, during sports, and at leisure.
Individualized treatment plan: Once your assessment is complete your physical therapist will develop a plan designed for your specific type of back problem. This may consist of:
- Treatment to decrease pain and restore mobility by electrotherapy modalities
- Manual therapy techniques, including spinal manipulation, to improve mobility of joints and soft tissues.
- Specific strengthening and/or flexibility exercises
- Education about care of your back and training for proper lifting, bending, sitting, sleeping, and doing chores both at work and in the home.