Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhulika SinhaYour feedback matters!
I have hypothyroidism for past 6 yrs. Recently diagnosed of PCOS and am taking medical tab. Can medical tab increase tsh levels?
The tantric technique designed to give you multiple orgasms
Tantric sex can allow you to experience deeper, more love induced, more gratifying and a calming sex experience. Read on to know all the tantric techniques to have sex.
- Tantric sex: Who would not want more intimate, more satisfying and longer love making sessions? Some people can only imagine of having good sex but even many studies reveal that not many couples have experienced a better and satisfying sex. What do you call a great sex experience? Great sex is not about just orgasm but arousal of all the sexual senses and this is only possible with tantric sex. Yes, you just read that right, tantric sex can not only give you one satisfying orgasm but many. Is the concept for real? Do people really have sex for hours and reach an intense level of ecstasy? Tantric sex can allow you to experience deeper, more love induced, more gratifying and a calming sex experience. Read on to know all the tantric techniques to have sex.
- Maintain an eye contact: You might not be aware but maintaining an eye contact while making love can be the biggest sexual stimulation. Make your partner sit in front of you, so you can have an eye contact with them. Now, close your eyes for a while at first to centralize your brain, then open your eyes and look into each other’s eyes. You can include gazing into your foreplay sessions. The lust and transition of emotions in your partner’s eyes while being intimate can be a big turn on.
- Conscious touch: The idea is to arouse your partner’s sensuality with teasing. It starts with touching your partner at places and building a sexual tension between you two. Tease builds up a tension that can later turn into deep and sensuous sex. Experts explain that while practicing conscious touch, you must not stress, the whole point is to stay in the moment. If you are constantly worrying about work, money or other stuff, you would not be able to reap benefit of conscious touch as you need to be in your senses when your partner touches and warmth of their skin fills you with arousing sensations.
- Delve into your senses: Sex is absolutely not about two bodies but about two hearts and two souls. When we include tantric sex, it becomes about having sex with all your senses. Making all your five senses like taste, touch, smell, sound and sight to work and having sex that is on entirely different level is the idea of tantric sex. To arouse all your senses try oils, fragrance, and music while for taste, you can make them lick off chocolates, honey from your different body parts. For touch, you can caress their body with feathers, flower petals or just your fingers, tickling and teasing them at the same time.
- Full body orgasm: Yes, this might sound a little strange but yes, there are full body orgasms for real. And how do you achieve it? You create erotic energy when you are close to orgasm and then let it melt a bit. Then create it again by making use of your warm breathes against your partners skin and communicate you’re your sexual energy through your body. When you will finally have an orgasm, you will be able to have impacts on your different body parts like ripple effect in a pond.
Postpartum hemorrhage is a condition where a woman may lose a lot of blood (approximately 500ml to 1000ml) from her vulva shortly after childbirth. This usually occurs within the first 24 hrs of childbirth and can even result in severe blood loss threatening the mother’s life in case the blood loss is over 2000 ml. Secondary postpartum hemorrhage can also occur until 12 weeks after childbirth and this extra care should be taken, if there is any such possibility.
Symptoms of postpartum hemorrhage:
1. Rapid increase in heart rate.
2. Feeling dizzy while standing up.
3. Increase breathing rate.
4. Feeling cold and chilly even if the room temperature is normal.
5. Sudden fall in blood pressure levels.
6. Fainting or becoming unconscious.
Causes of postpartum hemorrhage:
Trauma: This is a very common cause for postpartum hemorrhage. Sometimes, the uterus (womb), vagina, cervix (passage forming the lower end of the womb) and the perineum (area between the vulva and the anus) can get injured. These areas become vascular during the course of pregnancy and may rupture in the process of childbirth causing excessive bleeding.
Tissue: At times, the whole placenta or fetus tissue does not come out of the body after childbirth. This can lead to profound blood loss resulting in postpartum hemorrhage.
Thrombin: This is a disorder which occurs when there is excessive bleeding when the blood fails to clot inside the body.
How can you prevent postpartum haemorrage?
As an injection which is directly injected into the blood stream.
After delivery, breastfeeding your baby can also trigger natural oxytocin. This occurs as encouraging the baby to suckle also stimulates the nipples which release oxytocin, thus preventing postpartum hemorrhage.
In the form of intravenous drips mixed in with important medications. IV drips can administer oxytocin along with other important fluids along with it.
Uterine massage is also recommended to prevent postpartum hemorrhage. After delivery, massaging the uterus makes the muscles relax and contract. This reduces the risks of excessive bleeding.
A lot of women can also die due to excessive bleeding after childbirth, especially in developing countries including India. This is a cause for concern and proper care should be taken if you start experiencing these symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Using contraceptive pills within 24 hrs after sex. Still is there any chance of pregnancy? Suggest some contraceptive pills.
Sir my periods are not regular. This month I suffered from two periods. What are the possible causes.
I have been suffered from vitamin D Deficiency, level is 21, I have total 4 lumps in both breast, 3 years ago, I had a surgery for same issue, now without any surgery I want to be cured completely, withing 3 -5 months, and to live a healthy married life, that can possible? Please. Suggest me? What and how to recover early?
The horrible effects of summer heat on the body are fairly well known: sunburn, heat stroke and serious dehydration can be life threatening illnesses. But did you know that paying attention to your oral cavity can tip you off and help prevent the onset of serious injury? Don’t let the summer heat get you down! This week, explore with us how your mouth can serve as a pathway to healthier, safer living in hotter months.
First things first
You know heat stroke (or sun stroke) is bad, but what is it exactly? Heat stroke is usually the result of lengthy exposure to the sun. For various reasons, the body fails to sufficiently sweat, leading to extremely high internal body temperatures. It is a condition that is typically rapid in onset, requiring immediate medical attention. Left untreated, it can result in multiple organ failures.
The Warning Signs
Many warning signs of summer illnesses actually start in the mouth. Though no two patients experience the same constellation of symptoms, many initially report problems with thirst, dry mouth and dry tongue before the onset of more worrisome indicators.
The most important thing you can do to prevent summer heat illnesses is drink plenty of fluids. This is especially true if one has been outdoors working or playing in the sun. Establish a schedule and drink plenty of fluids at regular intervals. You should also be drinking even if you do not feel thirsty or dehydrated. For an extra push, drink solutions like Pedialyte or Gatorade. These help maintain electrolyte balance during extreme heat. Avoid alcohol consumption, as liquor often dehydrates the body and leaves it wanting of critical fluids.
How much is Enough?
During extreme summer heat, you should be drinking at least eight glasses of water a day. But that is not a fixed amount. If you have been outdoors and active, you may need to drink much more. Pay attention to your body to determine how much fluids you should be drinking. Remember, the warnings signs are listed above.
During periods my daughter is suffering from acute pain acute to acute (which doctors call endrowmetrosis and adinomyosis combined) since four years.She is not able to conceave. No chidren. Married on 12.04.2003.No parental family history since last almost 60 years. Total vegitarian. Any remedy
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a procedure carried out in a laboratory where a female egg is fertilized manually with male sperm. After this, the embryo is introduced into the uterus. IVF is of great help to those couples who face fertility problems due to varied reasons. With each passing day, the success rate is increasing steadily. But, before seeking such assistance, you need to know and consider various factors.
Here is a list of few facts that you must know before opting for IVF.
What is IVF?
The very first thing you must know is that if you ever became pregnant in natural manners, then the chances of getting a positive result with IVF increases in your case. This is such a procedure which is beneficial to people with nearly all kinds of infertility complications. If you have such an infertility condition where fertility medications also proved to be unsuccessful, then you may choose IVF in that situation.
Eggs are first taken out from the ovary of a would-be mother and then fertilized outside before replacing it inside her womb. The treatment procedure is a bit lengthy. Before the collection of the egg, the woman needs to take prescribed medications and visit the clinic for check- ups or scans for a couple of weeks. The procedure of egg collection takes nearly an hour and after that, the patient must return to the clinic for the transfer of embryo and also pregnancy blood test. In total, the treatment takes approximately four to five weeks. Various shorter treatment forms are also available as well as other essential things that you must know before opting for IVF.
Are there any risks?
Many patients seeking fertility treatment from IVF generally have a misconception that the risk of breast cancer, ovarian cancer, endometrial cancer increases if this procedure is tried. But, you need not worry at all as IVF has no link with the increased risk of such diseases.
In many cases, it is seen that a couple possesses extra healthy embryo other than one. In that case, if the couple feels like, then they can donate the extra embryo to others. In conditions of male infertility, donated sperms are also used. A woman whose age is more than 45 usually has very fewer chances of becoming pregnant with her own egg, she may take the help of donor eggs.
You need not feel ashamed of infertility as it is a common phenomenon. With a success rate of 40%, many couples seek this procedure to get conceived. Besides infertile people, single women and same-sex couples also opt for this procedure. It means one in fifty babies is seeing the light of the Earth using IVF.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!