Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. MadhukarYour feedback matters!
Sir some times I having mild pain in my entire body. Also I having joint mild pain in my right hand shoulder, wrist joint, and in one of my finger. Sir since last 15 years I was consuming rajnighandha tulsi but since last 4 month I quite smoking and chewing. Now from 3-4 Month I use bhang powder in night. I want some checkups to insure my vital organ working properly or not. Sir please suggest if any check up required.
I have a back pain. I am using some cream. Pain removal cream. Is it good. What is need to do. Which medicine is good for this?
I am 25 years old male. And I have knee pain from minimum 1 month. I used crape band aid and volini too. But no relief. What I do for this pain?
Paining both knee one side back of shoulder and back of waist finding difficulty to climb stairs. This happen first time I don't know what the reason shoulder waist and both knee causing pain.
I am a 24 year female recently I noticed cracking sound when I move my knee joint and I have vague muscular pain in my left leg when I sit in my knee is it signs of gout or any other illness do I have to see a doctor.
My both the knees are swollen and also my wrists. Experiencing severe pain in all joints. Allopathy, aurvetha etc taken. No relief. Please help. I am 62 year old,
My CT Scan report := What doe it mean, Lytic destruction with adjacent soft tissue swelling surrounding right 4th rib?
Hi! My mother is 46 years old! She got ankle injury since 2 weeks! We made x-ray in which ligaments have broken. She has been told to put POP. We had put this POP 4 days back but now it's become too lose .why is that? And what to do?
Swelling in left knee and pain Had a ligament tear in 2002 in left knee, and had undergone a arthroscopic surgery Cannot fold knee fully Cannot run or walk at brisk pace Swelling persisting X-Ray shows early OA changes and osteophytes observed Advice medicine to reduce swelling and pain.
I am getting a bit pain on all part of bone but not regularly ,back pain a bit .I travel a lot in my bike is dat an issue.
Hi, Actually I sometimes suffer from huge pain in the back of lower left side below neck. please suggest me what actually what I should do? I haven't took any medicine yet. It sometime occurs.
Arthritis is a common musculoskeletal condition that affects elderly men and women. Joint pain, stiffness and inflammation are the most common symptoms of this condition. This pain can get so bad as to affect your movement and leave you unable to do simple things like walking up stairs or even simply turning a doorknob.
Arthritis cannot be reversed but with medication and a few lifestyle changes, your quality of life can be improved.
- Exercise and weight loss: Though it is difficult to do, losing weight can help relieve the pain of arthritis. This takes the pressure off your joints and increases the range of possible motions. Though exercising may be the last thing you want to do, it can help increase your flexibility and help strengthen your muscles. Aerobics, stretching and strength training are ideal for arthritic patients.
- Assistive devices: Arthritis can make a person knock kneed or bow legged. Wearing unloading braces, shoe inserts or walking with a cane or shoe inserts can help redistribute your weight and take the pressure of your joints. It can also help relieve pain and prevent arthritis from worsening.
- Eating right: Some types of food can worsen arthritic symptoms. This includes processed foods like white flour and sugar, yeast, chemical additives, gluten, hydrogenated and trans fats, milk products, caffeine, alcohol and tobacco. Hence, avoid consuming these foods and instead have a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, nuts and whole grain. You could also try alkaline foods like green leafy vegetables, wheatgrass and aloe vera.
- Massage therapy: A massage not only de-stresses the body, but can also relieve muscle and joint pain by improving blood circulation. Massages also help break up muscular waste deposits and increase the amount of oxygen circulated in the body. This helps transport nutrients to tissues and carries toxins away. Ideally, an arthritic patient should have a massage 2-3 times a week in the beginning and at least twice a month once the condition has stabilised.
- Supplements: Along with eating healthy, including a few supplements in your daily diet can also help alleviate arthritic symptoms. When it comes to rheumatic arthritis; the anti-inflammatory properties of vitamin C help fight arthritis by promoting bone and cartilage growth and reducing infection. Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids that help reduce inflammation, Vitamin D is another supplement that helps relieve arthritic pain by helping the bones absorb calcium faster and preventing further loss of cartilage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a rheumatologist.