Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhukar
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. MadhukarYour feedback matters!
Hi. My uric acid level is 7.5, ra factor 10. Having pain in joints. Weight is not increasing. Its just 58 kg and height 170cm. Kindly suggest a healthy diet so that I can maintain my uric acid levels and also can gain weight.
There is a back in pain always when I do something heavy work please suggest me some remedy homemade I m 18 yr old I have to do lot of heavy work daily. Dhynawad.
There is pain on my right leg because of playing volleyball please suggest how I come out from this.
I am suffering from back pain on my lower side. The moment I squat for 15 minutes or more I am unable to straighten myself immediately and feel pain. Thereafter when I straighten my back after a minute i am back to normal until I do the sitting posture again.
I am 25 year old man and I was diagnosed with chondromalacia patella grade ii (optd) for left knee and grade ii for right knee. Can you please tell me how can I get cure from this disease which was affected to me in this younger age.
Dr. I am suffering from cold for last one month. And too I have pain in my legs and hands. What are the food should be avoided to get rid of it. And also instruct me with good medicine?
I am a 27 year old male. I am suffering with severe backache since 2 weeks. I used tablets and ointments but there is no use. I work for an IT company under regular night shifts and even workout daily. Please help me resolve this issue.
I am getting back pain very frequently, especially while sitting/standing for long time. What should I do?
I am 24 years male, my back is paining after some work of loading and my eyes are also suffering from pained please give me some suggestion to be overcome these problems?
I am 21 years of age and I have a sharp recurring pain on my left knee. Due to this I am not able to participate in any sports. What should I do?
I having a legs pain problem since two years. Mostly it pains after masturbation, the left leg pains a lot everyday. Probably pains happenings at thai or knee.
Hi I have back pain and these days I was feeling wormity when I sit the cap and my appetite is not gud I'm also married always I have headache and body pain Dr. what, s that meaning.
My mother age 60 yrs and she is suffering with knee pains and she is having sugar/bp since last 28 years, what can I do for her problem.
I am 21 years old and I am suffering from diabetes from 6years I have body pains and how I have to control diabetes while eating sweets some times and what are the daily precautions I have to maintain to control diabetes.
knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.