Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Madhubala Talwar

MBBS, MD - Pathology

Pathologist, New Delhi

33 Years Experience
Dr. Madhubala Talwar MBBS, MD - Pathology Pathologist, New Delhi
33 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Madhubala Talwar
Dr. Madhubala Talwar is an experienced Pathologist in Dwarka, Delhi. She has over 33 years of experience as a Pathologist. She has done MBBS, MD - Pathology . You can meet Dr. Madhubala Talwar personally at Sanjeevani Dwarka Pathlabs Pvt Ltd in Dwarka, Delhi. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Madhubala Talwar on has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 36 years of experience on You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - SCB Medical College, Cuttack, Orissa - 1984
MD - Pathology - SCB Medical College, Cuttack, Orissa - 1988
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Sanjeevani Dwarka Pathlabs Pvt Ltd

#2, 2Nd Floor, Pocket S-32, 33, 87, Sector-22. Landmark: Manish Global Mall DwarkaNew Delhi Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Madhubala Talwar

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have fever over three days and also have body pain and head ache I took some paracetamol but didn't reduced platelet count was 1 lakh. Is it dengue fever? What are the signs and symptoms and treatment measures,

MBBS, MD - Psychiatry, MBA (Healthcare)
Psychiatrist, Davanagere
Hi there if you believe that you may be having dengue fever, please consult an infectious disease specialist so as to have your blood counts monitored and tested for dengue fever. I hope this helps with your visit with a general physician a referral to a higher center may be necessary. Please do not neglect your health. Hope this helps.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Yesterday I have participated in college sports without any practice, After that iam feeling full body pain also I cannot eat food properly and feels of fever. What should I do?

General Physician, Mumbai
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and Eat nutritious food and have adequate fluid intake and take physical rest
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctor, I facing body pains while I was working what is the solutions for it is.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
Take balanced and healthy diet. Take milk and dairy product in your diet. Do yoga and meditation. Have adequate sleep. Acoid stress if any. It will help you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My grandfather (82 years) suffering from severe pain &inflammations consulted family physician he told that it is heel bursitis. Pain repeated after every month or two month remain for 2-3 day (took pain killer) and then everything is normal. My grandfather is healthy and actively involved in daily activity.

General Physician, Nashik
Ice it, then heat it. Apply ice packs during the first two days to bring down swelling. Then use heat—warm baths or a heating pad (on a medium or low setting)—to ease pain and stimulate blood flow. He should also take rest.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My problem leg very hard pain mai ek manila se gir gaya tha jiske karan hameshaa pain rahtaa hai koi solution bataye.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
take tab. dolo 650 mg sos for pain. what are reports of x ray of leg. take protein diets. calcium diets.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having pain in my throat, back muscle pain, pain behind eyes, headache n feeling exhauster. Does I have dengue fever. I have been to doctor here near me, (government hospital) they give me some ciprofloxacin tablet, chloroquine tablet paracetamol n something like famotidi. N cetrizine. N written test for malaria. But I cant tested for that bcoz it was closed. So doctor I want to know that I am suffering from n what should I do. Thanks a lot.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
dear prince... test are must go for tests and till then take tab. dolo 650 mg thrice a day. take tab. sinarest twice a day after meal. take liquid diet, dalia. after tests take antibiotic medicines by physician . welcome in lybrate.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I do running for police recruitment and I have shin pain not too much I want to get rid off from this please help I have only month left for my test I have to do practice of high jump and long jump also.

Diploma In Anesthesiologist, MBBS
Anesthesiologist, Jamshedpur
kindly do warm before exercise. have proper protein diet. and hot pack and massage of leg in night. review back Be Healthy Happy
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, From last few days pain in my full body and it's increase day by day. What should i do to cure?

Physiotherapist, Latur
You should do stretchong exercises for every muscles Go for walking Take lot of water intake Do some mild exercises like jumping,squatting,lunges etc
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am forty years old. I am suffering from body pains since last two-years the totally body will be have total pains. So I kindly request you sir.

BHMS, MD - Homoeopathy
Homeopath, Lucknow
There can be any problem ma'am. You have to consult a doctor. For some management you can start exercise in the morning at least 20 min, and avoid fatty and oily food, and tea.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir I have body pains and leg pains I don't have any medince for that pains daily I was suffer pains and clod please cure my problem.

General Physician, Gurgaon
This problem may be due to Any medical disease like Anaemia/ Hypoproteinemia/ Thyroid problem/Vit D deficiency Multi mineral and vitamin Deficiency Stress/ anxiety Over exertion (physical and mental) kindly follow advises given below: 1. Take adequate rest 2. Proper diet 3. I recommend you to take Tablet Daily(Nutrilite) after personal consultation this supplement has shown wonderful result Consult me for further management
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in body last week and I am looking not sleep well so iam not manage porpet our body.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take paracetamol 500mg, one tablet sos upto a maximum of three tablets daily after food 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take rest 4. Avoid stress and anxiety
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from a regular body pain specially in my legs and my lower back pain. I don't have any physical activity because of my work schedule can you please help me with this?

Psychiatrist, Indore
HELLO, Thanks for writing to us. I can understand your concern. Physical inactivity leads to stiffness in joints specially after age of 35 years. It is advisable for you to take time out for exercise specially stretching exercises to get relief from pain. Increased body weight also puts pressure on back and lower limbs which leads to constant weight. Exercising, walking regularly and eating healthy nutritious diet can help to decrease weight and in turn decrease pain. Hope I could solve query. Feel free to write back.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I working in ac last 1 years I am suffering from body pain any time,please suggested its relive.

General Physician, Mumbai
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and take Tablet folvite 5mg once a day for six months and tablet vitamin D3 60000iu once a week for six months
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear Sir, Mam, I was just wondering that after the body ache I won't able to stand myself straight n all my muscles are seems like loose, energy less. How do you advice me on this, or shall I join gym? Thank you.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
You can go for following remedy it will help you • Ashwagandha is a commonly available ayurvedic herb. It helps stimulate the immune system an counteracts the effects of stress. 1. Take 1 glass lukewarm milk 2. Add 1 tbsp ashwagandha powder 3. Mix well 4. Drink once daily Causes: • Stress • Unhealthy lifestyle • Lack of sufficient nutrients in diet • Ageing • Surgeries • It may also be a result of medical conditions like: o Cancer o AIDS o Inflammatory bowel disease o Low white blood cell count • Children and pregnant women have naturally low immunity it will surely help you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Tips to Manage Chronic Pain

MD - Anaesthesiology
Anesthesiologist, Delhi
Play video

Here are some tips to manage chronic pain

1089 people found this helpful

I am suffering from normal fever, headache and body pain from last 3 days what should I do?

General Physician, Mumbai
For fever take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and Get your blood checked for cbc, mp , widal , sgpt and urine r/m and revert back to us with reports
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I haven't come on my period but been having sex for while now 2 weeks unprotected feel sick sometimes go WEE quite bit breasts swollen hurt and always hungry now so am I pregnant that's what trying find out as I thought when a bloke comes in a girl they become pregnant what fertile period got back ache as well.

Psychiatrist, Chandigarh
If your menstrual cycle is delayed, definitely do get a urine for pregnancy test done. If you do not want to become pregnant do use contraceptives. The safe period is usually the first week of your cycle Nd the last but if the cycle is irregular, it is not necessarily safe so should not be used as contraception.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 years old, having headache, body paining, vomiting. How should I forget to eat the tobacco? I want to live a healthy life without having tobacco, so how should I forget to eat this kind of things?

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Definitely mind matters most importantly u hv decided to leave that itself is good mind change do focus into ur mind firmly do. Do learn stretching and Strengthening exercises from Neuro Physiotherapist Best Wishes
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Wearing tight inners and tight dress cause neck and back pain? What is the remedy? I like to wear dresses very tight and skinny. But I didn't feel comfortable while I lie n bed and using Mobile. I feel very compressed by the dresses. I don't want wear loose clothes. I like to wear fit clothes. But it doesn't make me to feel comfortable while sleeping. It causes neck and back pain. I feel that I'm compressed into a little box.

MBBS, MD (PSM), M.F.Hom (London)
Homeopath, Nagpur
Mektha Don't use tight cloth at list at night. Tight clothing can have some health problems 1) Tingling thigh syndrome. it is also called meragia paresthetica, the nerve pproblem2) Yeast infection , tight clothing cause area become warm moist . this ENV favour the growth of fungus and bacteria,3) back pain when pants are too tight , this can cause nrve compression in the back,4) Fainting clothing can restrict the breathing 5) Acid reflex/ heart burn. Tight pressure on stomach can increase abd pressure causing acid to go back int oesophagus
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed