Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhu Varma
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu VarmaYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I had an unsafe sex with my husband now I have been missing my periods which date is 21st but I missed it I am worried about pregnancy this problem that my period cycle was disturbed 2-3 times but for that I had been medicated but this time I am worried please try to give me suggestion for this.
Can a seven months pregnant lady consume whey protein powder for good health of mom and child. Also any Doc suggest ideal food for healthy duo. Thanks.
I lost my virginity with my boyfriend, i am so much worried I don't know how it happened But I'm not sure I will marry him or not How can I get again virginity?
I had used veet I guess which was a bit yellow in colour last week over my vagina. It could not remove any hair so I used a scissor to shorten the hair. Since then my vagina has got boils or bumps kind of thing which is all over my vagina and it is hurting a lot. I did not consult any doctor yet but I had put 2 whole tubes of soframycin all over my vagina and I thought it was healing as I could see exfoliated skin. But when water is put on that area it hurts a lot. To day when I took bath I couldn't control the pain it caused. I was in tears and I don't know what has caused this. Please response as soon as possible.
Can I take gestofit sr 300 tablets as I am 2 months pregnant. .i have pcod. .i have pcod. .dr said me that I have high chance of miscarriage. .my period was very irregular. .how to know my baby age.
Hi doctor. I am 6 and half month pregnant. And I have gallstone. What should I eat 4 a healthy pregnancy. Could I take milk?
Fluid retention is a crushing problem faced by many across the world. The condition can be well understood by paying close attention to its name; the propensity of the human body to store water or fluids in general in the tissues leading to a swollen and bloated appearance can be referred to as 'fluid retention', edema or hydropsy. An observant person must have seen signs of fluid retention in people around. The condition usually surfaces in the form of swollen limbs that can result in soft depressed pits on the application of slightest pressure. Your arms, legs, feet and joints such as the ankles and wrists are more prone to the effects of edema.
The various ways in which fluid retention can be disastrous for your body have been laid down here:
1. Edema can impair your ease while walking. A person goes through so much of pain that walking becomes more of a challenge; limping comes naturally in such a situation. Thus, your gait can completely change under the effect of fluid retention.
2. Fluid retention in the joints can make your joints excessively stiff. It therefore prevents free movement, stretching or bending.
3. There can be alterations in the texture and health of your skin over the affected area. It may turn tender and may itch intermittently.
4. Skin ulcers are also a common phenomenon among patients of edema. Ulcers in the skin are hard to remedy and it is hence best to curb the possibility of their development.
5. Tissues that now have a higher content of fluids are larger in size and face friction between one another. This leads to scarring of tissues.
6. Improper blood circulation is a condition that comes along with edema. The blood vessels narrow down when tissues swell up. As a result, there is a sharp decrease in the amount of blood circulated throughout one's body.
7. Veins, arteries and joints lose their inherent elasticity in this case. Subsequently, expansion and contraction of joints may not take place involuntarily and may thus cause immense discomfort. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I'm 32. Married and happy with bedroom life. But frm few months im not satisfied. And I dnt want to depress my husband. I get in to mood during day time than at night. Please give some suggestion to satisfy myself at day time. I hate fingering. I want wild sex and rough sex.
Durva (cynodon dactylon)-
This ganesh chaturthi durva grass has special importance as durva is dear to loard ganesha. But durva has also many medicinal properties
1. Durva is shita in property so helps to reduce burning sensation and reduces excessive heat from body.
2. Its other property is stambhak (to stop) so helps to stop bleeding in menstrual problems, nasal bleeding.
This stopping property is also useful in diarrhea and dysentery.
3. Durva grass has excellent healing properties
4. It is good in curing acidity
5. It controls sugar level.
6. Enhance immunity
7. It is good in anemia by forming rbc due to adequate amount of chlorophyll.
8. Durva juice is used to reduce obesity.
9. Durva juice is useful to treat infertility as it is uterine tonic.