Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu TyagiYour feedback matters!
I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I took mifepristone on 16th July. Bleeding started on 17th July evening. I took misoprostol on 17th July. Den I vomited after 20-25 min of taking misoprostol. Nd yesterday night I got a little Big clot. It was dark reddish in colour. Nd bigger Dan normal clots. So I want to know Wat was it? Nd when will I have an abortion?
I thought that it the 14th day from first day start period o started on 12th counted 14 days that 25th so why do daily sexual activity from 22ND to 2ND December to get pregnant as me my boyfriend don't do daily we do every other day.
I am feeling very weak and tired, lost weight, chest pain. Does this happens during menopausal stage ?
I am 21/F and have a problem of irregular menstruation since i was 15. How much ever i workout my weight keeps on increasing and i weigh 100kgs right now! currently, on my gyno's advice, i am on OCP- ovral g, i get my periods with it but as soon as i leave it, to test any improvements, i again stop getting my periods! my weight and my periods are a huge issue for me now. Pls help!
He had sex with his gf By while inserting his organ to her vagina It is not entering in it is so tight And she is getting pain What should he do.
I am suffering from Sinus tarsi syndrome n I'm carrying with 6 months. How many days will this be there during pregnancy and what are the causes for this. To get relief.
Homeopathy has a number of uses. It is a popular form of medication since it has negligible side effects. Homeopathy can even be used to help reduce weight and maintain a healthy BMI or body mass index. However, do not expect a miracle. Homeopathic medicines act slowly and it can be quite a while before you notice physical changes.
As with any homeopathic medicine, no one cure fits all. When prescribing homeopathic medication for weight loss, a doctor will need to understand your detailed medical history, lifestyle and overall constitution. Homeopathic medication to lose weight works by stimulating metabolism. Thus, in order for the medication to be effective, it needs to be accompanied by regular exercise and a controlled diet.
- Calcarea carbonica: This is prescribed in cases where weight gain is due to thyroid problems and when fatty tissue is accumulated in the abdomen. They also have a slow metabolism and often suffer from constipation. It can also be prescribed to women suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease to trigger weight loss.
- Natrum mur: Patients who have been prescribed natrum mur for weight loss have usually put on weight due to chronic stress and depression. Their weight is often concentrated on the thighs and buttocks. They also often suffer from anemia.Natrum Mur can also be prescribed in combination with Ignatia when weight gain is triggered by depression.
- Lycopodium; This is used mainly in cases where excess fat deposits are concentrated on the thighs and buttocks. These people often suffer from indigestion with common complaints of flatulence and constipation. They are also very irritable and prone to overeating.Lycopodium and calcarea carb are often prescribed together to trigger weight loss in patients suffering from hypothyroidism.
- Nux vomica; A sedentary lifestyle is one of the most common causes for obesity and excessive weight. In such cases, nux vomica is an effective form of treatment. People who can be benefitted by nux vomica often also suffer from constipation and intolerance to cold drafts.Nux Vomica can also be prescribed in combination with Alumina.
- Antimonium crudum: This is usually prescribed to obese children who have a tendency to overeat. These children also often suffer from indigestion alternating between diarrhea and constipation.
- Graphites and Sepia: This is usually prescribed to women who may have put on excess weight due to menopause. They can be used on their own or in combination depending on the personality of the woman and the symptoms showcased.
Hi Doctors Actually I asked you about my swelling hands finger problem. It's like clotting of blood in the upper part of my fingers jus for 5 to 10 minutes with numbness and tightness. No burning sensation and pain. And my palms and feet are always cold with sweating. I am not taking any medicines also, but occasionally I take practin tablet as appetizer. And I am a student (Unmarried).
1. Drink safe water provide by helping people
2. Avoid rainy and flood waters as these may contain infection
3. Boil water if necessary to drink
4. Wash your hand before any meal
5. Dont eat food which are store before or infected
6. Any wound consult any medical personal and doctor as soon
7. Don't throw any infectious material anywhere (as it may cause spread of infection to other)
Vascular lesions: Cutaneous vascular lesions are the most common birthmarks found in children. The vascular malformations have a tendency to persist but hemangiomas may involute gradually. They are the result of a huge network of vessels that are formed underneath the skin and can lead to complications like pain, bleeding, cosmetic disfigurement, infection, etc. It is necessary to seek treatment for both medical and cosmetic reasons.
Low flow Cutaneous vascular malformations are best treated by laser surgery and it is effective sometimes for cosmetic reasons. High flow vascular malformations need therapeutic embolisation followed by surgical excision. Hemangiomas may need surgery for residual lesions after involution of the lesion. Use of laser surgery successfully can help in eliminating certain targets (chromophores) within your skin by putting into use the beam of requisite wavelength, energy setting and pulse duration.
Initially, these caused serious side-effects like scarring of the skin or permanent dyspigmentation but after the development of photothermolysis technique, the side-effects were less seen. Things to keep in mind before lesion treatment The main forms of treatment include laser therapy. Surgery is less used at present as it poses the risk of hemorrhage. The patient should be aware of a few things before going through the treatment procedures.
1. Cutaneous vascular malformations are best treated by laser surgery for cosmetic reasons. Hemangiomas may need surgery for residual lesions after involution of the lesion.
2. Laser therapy can treat vascular lesions such as telangiectasias or spider veins, port wine stain, birthmarks and strawberry hemangiomas. The laser is safer and more effective because it proves to be useful in treating the blood vessels of a lesion without affecting the surrounding tissues.
2. The patient may experience temporary discoloration of the skin surrounding the treatment site. This blue-green discoloration is known as purpura and it usually fades within a week.
3. A topical antibiotic in the form of an ointment or cream may be required by some patients after the treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
I had last period on 4th of october. Prega test shows positive. To terminate 1st pregnancy I took MIFEGEST once this year, it was a success. Now I gave an unwanted pregnancy again. Can I take it again to terminate 2nd pregnancy. I want to have babies two year later. Re- taking of Mifegest can harm my future fertility? What should be done? Please suggest some medicines soon.
Is there any particular part in vagina to touch and satisfy from penis? Because my partner telling that my penis is not touching that particular part inside vagina.
A girl is having very much during her mensuration periods and mensuration cramps also and very worse back pain what to do.
Hello Dr. My lady love (unmarried), 29 years old does not have any interest in sex. I tried sexy talk, foreplay but it doesn't excite her. She shows interest once in a six months. * from last few months I have observed that her vagina doesn't get wet or lubricated. please suggest some remedies so that she can gain interest in sex once again.
The pregnancy maturity date of my son's wife according to apollo hospital lady doctor is around 26th July & everything was normal as we had decided for a NORMAL DELIVERY. But during last check-up scan on 25th June the attending lady doctor informs that water level has reduced & suggested a cesarian delivery on 30th June, as she will be on vacation since till 9th July. The old experienced ladies of our family say reduction in water level is not so alarming that cesarian operation & premature delivery is necessary. We assume a foulplay by the lady doctor as three times higher than normal delivery charges we have to pay. We request you to advise us in this matter.
It is a wonderful feeling when you find out that you are pregnant. You feel ecstatic about being pregnant and end up deciding names for your soon-to-arrive child/children. It is good news for you, your partner and your entire family. Your family will end up giving you tips about your pregnancy and how to take care of yourself and your baby. Along with their tips, here are a few other things you should know during pregnancies:
1. Medicine for headaches is harmful: If you are taking medicines for headaches during your pregnancy, you are risking a miscarriage. The risk of having a miscarriage might increase to 2.4 times if you are taking medicines belonging to the category of non aspirin non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. These drugs can also cause congenital defects if you take them during your pregnancy. The only safe way to get rid of headaches during this time is by relaxing and you might consider having an acetaminophen as a pain reliever.
2. Stay calm and cool: This is very important as your temperament is going to affect the baby directly. If you are anxious or unhappy, your baby will also be the same. If you have too much of negative feelings while you are pregnant, it will also affect the temperament of your baby, as in your womb, they will be preparing to come out to a very negative world as they keep growing in an acidic and a more toxic environment. Hence it is extremely important to be happy, cheerful, and calm.
3. Exercise is beneficial: Contrary to popular belief, you just do not need to lie down or sit throughout the day to have a healthy baby. In fact, you need to be active and you need to move around and exercise. You need to move your muscles so that they do not become stiff. In fact, mothers who regularly practiced aerobic exercises had babies with healthier hearts than those who didn't do any type of exercise. But you should always take your doctor's advice on which exercise to do and which ones you should avoid.
4. Eat well: The more you eat, the less will be the chances of your baby suffering from obesity. But that absolutely doesn't mean fatty foods; as that will make your baby prone to suffering from obesity. Eat healthy, less fattening foods to have a healthy baby. Even if you get overweight by eating healthy food during your pregnancy, do not fret. Your baby will still be healthy and have less chances of suffering from obesity.