Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu Sudan ChaudhryYour feedback matters!
Hi, I gave birth to baby boy in november 2014. Breastfeeding for my baby is very less. Giving external feed. How to increase my breastfeed. Please suggest.
Hi My wife was pregnant and after 27 weeks she got aborted on 18th february 2015. We don't know the exact reason but doctor said it was because of lack of rest. She was doing normal household work and she is mother to 2 babies of 7 years and 3. 5 years. Even after 2 months her health is not ok. She is suffering from body pain especially in the right leg (opposite side of knee) and right hand. She is also having little bleeding occasionally. Not only blood some other white particles are also coming out. Whenever she is walking or doing work for some time, she is not feeling well. We consulted 2-3 gynecology doctors but they are taking it too simple. Any one please help.
My periods will be regular. This month didn't get it. It's already one week over. I want to know y it is like this and what I should do for this.
It's 6 month started of my wife she is pregnant the problem is that my wife always complaining me for back pain she says that every time her back is paining and also it's 6 month and she says that she not feels any movement in there so what's the matter why she not feeling any movement of baby We are so tensed for this Pls help.
Its been 3 days since my friend's course for crina ncr 15 had been over. She was advised to take one tablet for five days at night after dinner for five. Still she has no periods is there anything to worry about? When can she expect her periods?
Am 7 month pregnant completed and starts 8th month. But I have only small stomach. I am afraid. Pls rly. Did my child does not have enough growth.
Mindfulness is increasingly being incorporated in exercise regimens. People want more than just a sexy body, and want a space to develop mindfulness whether that is breathing meditation affirmations etc.
- If under 40 years hold stretches for 30 seconds and above 40 holding it for 60 seconds as reaching 40 muscles become less pliable, so it needs to stretched longer.
- Sit-ups increase range of motion which makes abdominal muscles work harder and longer
- Pull the belly button towards spine and hold for 10 seconds while breathing normally and repeat for five times, as this will strengthen the core muscles within.
- Make sure gi (gastrointestinal tract) is healthy because as it absorbs nutrients. And take vitamins fibre minerals a probiotic and water. And drink at least two to three litres of water a day.
Hi my wife is pregnant and facing severe headache. SHE is in first trimester moved to 10th week. Please suggest something.
She has participated in sex with me many times but she never got pregnancy. Can I have your suggestions?
My wife is pregnant and I can't have sex with her as doctor said no sex for four months after that can we have sex.
Hello Doctor, what is the safe time of sex when period date is 10th of every month. Please confirm. I want sex without using condom. So please confirm.
Doc I went to clinic as so for a stomach pain I just told the doctor that after my menses (date periods) also I get a pain in stomach and they checked me and said that I had got a infection in my vagina.Is that any problem and m married (10 months) still no baby doctor well I get any problems by this infection I just wanna know can i concieve a baby?
My mother had 7 points of blood is any danger please give me suggestion sir my mother age is 50 height-5.3 weight-77kgs.
My mother is 45 years old. She has got an operation for uterus 7 years ago approx. Now she's got belly. So I need to know that can she do exercise like leg raise to reduce her belly fat? does it affect her operation? or can she do normally to reduce her belly fat by doing exercises like leg raise and similar ones? please give me very important points on it. Thanks.
Hi, I m female 23 & my husband is male 26, I m married since last 10 months& we are having sex daily from the 5th day of marriage without using any protection (condom) except those 7 day's of period but now we want a baby now. What should we do? How many time should we do sex? Should we increase Or decrease our sex. Pls help us and guide us properly.
Canker sores, or mouth ulcers are small, painful, oval shaped contusions which can form anywhere inside the mouth. It is caused due to gastrointestinal problems in the stomach, excessive emotional stress, hormonal changes, braces, orthodontics, baggy dentures and several other factors.
Hasten the cure for mouth ulcers naturally by following these 5 tips.
1. Light food: be very particular about your food. Avoid spicy food having too much chillies or salt as it can irritate the sores leading to more lesions protruding in your mouth. Try eating stuff at room temperature until your ulcers do not heal.
2. Keep changing toothpastes: toothpastes contain sodium laurye sulphate which can trigger irritation in ulcers. So it is advised to change your toothpastes frequently and make dental flossing an everyday regime. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles to brush your teeth.
3. Diet: most diseases are directly or indirectly caused due to stomach disturbances or indigestion. Hence, you must prepare a proper diet plan to follow. Increase the intake of zinc, iron, carbohydrates, proteins, b12, vitamins and minerals. Avoid acidic fruits such as lemon, strawberries and oranges as it may pester more sores.
4. Ointments and gels: there are many ointments/gels available in the market to cure mouth ulcers which are safe to use inside the mouth. Please check with doctor for the right prescription.
5. Hydration and relaxation: drink as much water as you can, it washes away all the impurities from your body and helps in minimizing the sores; try replacing artificial toothpastes with natural ones; take rest, relax and avoid stress.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.