Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhu Monga
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu MongaYour feedback matters!
I had my abortion in april 2017. And after that I bleed in 2 to 3 times in a month from last six month. I consult my gynecologist she prescribed me primolut N. If it is ok that if I take this medicine. And how long will it take to come out of this problem. When I will have a normal period. Please let me know.
Please advise diets for first semester of pregnancy. What to eat and what not to eat. 08 weeks completed.
Doctor I had take a single tablet of i-pill on 21 dec and my last periods that was 10 nov but I got my periods on 28 dec and know its 5 jan. Its know 8th day my periods are still not stop till now. Why its so long please help is there any problem?
I am 25th week pregnant women, I am suffering with free motion please suggest me the remedy, thank you sir/ madam.
My wife is 20 years old when she is having periods she is facing severe stomach pain for 5 days but her bleeding is for only 1 day she is facing this every month does this have any effect on get her pregnancy? I tested her hemoglobin levels she is having 10 points can you please tell me why she is facing this problem how to get her out from this problem, give me suggestion or description for her problem and tell me how to improve her blood levels.
My wife have discharge from tomorrow morning and not have high labour pain Little pain is there is it possible she have normal delivery.
Me and my gf had intercourse on 9th of this month june, on 21st today she should hav periods but she didn't get periods, so too much we both worried it must be sign of pregnancy. What can be done, she is in medication from few months on hormonal imbalance. She used to get periods every month on 20th or 21st but today is 21st but she didn't get periods. What can be done now, taking appointment is also fine but don't no how to consult to doctor regarding this.
Uterine cancer is also known as endometrial cancer and it mostly affects the middle aged women. The uterus of a woman is a muscular organ. The cancer can affect any part of the uterus and is more common in women having obesity, diabetes and hypertension. In most cases, the cancer starts in the endometrium, hence called endometrial cancer. Uterine cancer can be cured using any of the following methods:
- Surgical removal of the uterus along with ovaries, lymph nodes and fallopian tubes
- Radiation therapy
Although uterine cancer is curable, it's always a better option to prevent it. You cannot control all the causes for uterine cancer like those related to heredity. But other than that, here are a few ways in which you can prevent suffering from uterine cancer:
- Control body weight: Keep your body weight in control. Obesity can pose a huge risk of getting affected with uterine cancer. The fat in the body produces estrogen, which promotes the growth of uterine lining that is the Endometrium and may lead to Endometrial cancer.
- Breast feed: If you are lactating, then the risk of the cancer decreases, as breast feeding decreases ovulation as well as estrogen activities.
- Treat abnormal bleeding: If you are suffering from any type of abnormal bleeding, be that heavy periods, bleeding even after you reached menopause or if you start bleeding between two period cycles, consult your doctor immediately. Abnormal bleeding is the symptom of endometrial hyperplasia, which might eventually turn cancerous.
- Exercise: As already said earlier, keep your weight under control to avoid uterine cancer. Exercise to avoid increase in weight leading to obesity. It also reduces the estrogen level in your body.
- Healthy food: Healthy food is the key to avoid any disease, be that a common cold or uterine cancer. Eat a healthy and balanced diet everyday to be fit and bouncing.
- Birth control pills: It is believed that the intake of birth control pills helps to keep uterine cancer at bay.
So eat healthy, exercise and adopt healthy habits. Then nothing can stop you from enjoying life to the fullest.