Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhu Monga
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu MongaYour feedback matters!
Hlo doctor I have missed my periods this month! 9days above! What to do? Please tell me? I don't want to be pregnant.
Doctor if my husband touch my breast or vagina or kiss me but he didn't allow his penis into my vagina am getting sex mood immediately and white discharge is coming am pregnant of 55days if I gets sex mood am scared of my baby. Did it will cause damage to my yolk so please help me.
He had unprotected sex with his girlfriend during her periods. Is this safe if not what he should do to prevent STD or HIV.
Pregnancy me period time to time ata hai kya nehin hota hai thoda bataiye. July to Dec month normal period hua hai bleeding thoda kam hua hai. Isme pregnancy ka chance se hai ya nehin sir please help me.
I am 20 years female I have missed my periods since last 1 week so is there any problem or something else pls suggest me.
From last month my periods come at any time an within a month 2 to 3 times an the colour of the blood is not red its dark brown an thik layer came out I am worried about please suggest about this an which Dr. I need to visit.
- Do give your child snacks that are low in sugar like vegetables, fruit cheese, or cereals. These do not cause tooth decay like sweet snacks do.
- Do limit snacking between meals. When eating many snacks, the acid in the mouth is high. High acid levels can help make a cavity.
- Do limit the eating of soft, sticky sweets that get on and in between the teeth, like chewy candy or raisins. Sticky foods stay in the mouth longer and the acid can decay the tooth.
- Do brush your teeth after eating. It is important to prevent getting cavities. Wait 30 minutes after eating before you brush.
- Do try to avoid sugary foods like gum, hard candies, and suckers that stay in the mouth for a long time.
- Do reduce the damage that can be caused by sweets by serving sweets with other foods or drink. Saliva or water in the mouth helps reduce the damage sugar can cause to the teeth.
Nasya is an ayurvedic term, a procedure followed for disorders related to migraine, throat, nose, ear, sinusitis and any other organ above the neck. Ayurveda purifies these organs and removes vitiated doshas through the nasal openings. The nasal treatment happens in the form of medicated powders, medicinal fumes, nasal oil or medicated juice.
Efficacy of the treatment:
This form of treatment is tailor made for disease related to ent and eye ailments. The treatment aims at getting the toxins removed from the neck and head region by administering oil through the nasal cavity. Other areas where nasya can be applied to get good results include psychiatry, dentistry, and neurology.
Types of nasya:
As per function, there are 3 different types of nasya brihmana nasya, virechana nasya and shamana nasya. As per quality, nasya can be divided into 2 categories i. E. Pratimarsha nasya and marsha nasya. Some other popular nasal therapy treatment includes the following:
Navana: when nasya is meant for shodhana or snehana, it is termed as navana. This is the most common type of navana and is used forhair fall, headaches and bells palsy tinnitus. Pradhamana: this is a procedure where dry powders get blown into the nostrils through a narrow pipe. It can also be inhaled. Diseases such as epilepsy, sudden unconsciousness and any other diseases related to the brain are treated through this method. Some other herbs that are used along with this method of treatment include vacha, vidanga, maricha etc. Avapeedana: in this form of nasys, juice extracts are injected into the nostrils. 4-6 drops of juice for each nostril are required. This treatment is ideal for patients suffering from poisoning, epilepsy, delirium, rhinitis etc. Dhooma: this form of nasya has 3 subtypes- virechanik, prayogik and snehaik. In dhooma, a patient is made to inhale medicated fume from both the mouth and nostrils for 3-4 times. The exhalation should only happen from the mouth.
Herbs used in nasya karma:
Some common herbs that is used for preparing any nasya preparation include apamarg, vidanga, hingu, tulasi, maricha and lahsuna. Some common oil preparation of nasya includes anu, narayana, marichyadi, shadbindu etc.
Benefits of nasya treatment:
There are numerous benefits of nasya treatment, some of the notables ones include:
- It develops and strengthens the shoulders, chest, skin, and neck. The sensory organs become much stronger after nasya therapy of 3-4 weeks. Any person witnessing grey hair can get rid of it with regular nasya treatment. Nasal medication also strengthens the visual site of a person.
- It also keeps the seasonal allergies at a bay.
- It increases immunity.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an our panchkarma experts.