Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhu Monga
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu MongaYour feedback matters!
I am on periods but compared to last month this month periods are very less, I am worried about it. Please let me know.
I had intercourse first time on the day of my period but now I still didn't have my next period. Do period get delay a bit after having sex first time?
There are lots of benefits espoused by doctors all over the world about getting adequate sleep. Lack of sleep can have an adverse impact on your daily work life balance and health. Thus, you should never let it happen. If you sleep more than six hours a day it can have a lot of benefits, some of which are mentioned below:
1. Better health: Studies have shown that having a good night’s sleep can help your body avoid serious health problems like diabetes, obesity, heart attacks and various other cardiac problems.
2. Lesser Pain: According to research, if you have chronic or acute pain from an injury, then sleeping for more than six hours can help you get better pain relief. It has been proven in multiple studies that good sleep can be an excellent supplement to pain medications. However, being in pain can make it harder for you to sleep. You should use pain relievers in such cases which can aid sleep, but ensure that you have more than 6 hours of shut eye.
3. Lower risk of injury: If you have adequate sleep then there are chances that you won’t feel tired during the day while you are out at work. This can prevent accidents if you are driving or even within the household. Deprivation of sleep has lead to many accidents in the past and continues to do so till today.
4. Better mood: Adequate sleep can help you to stay in good mood and research has found sleep has a direct effect on regulating your emotions. This is due to the fact that sleeping for more than six hours a day can prevent you from being exhausted at work.
5. Better memory: Sleep loss can be the reason you have become forgetful. Studies have shown that your brain processes and consolidates the memories from throughout the day while you sleep. So if you don’t get enough sleep it may affect your professional life as you may tend to forget important things that you should remember.
6. Stronger immunity: Sleeping for more than six hours will give your body the strength required to fight diseases.
7. Better weight control: Lack of proper sleep can increase your weight. You would feel hungrier and would crave for high calorie foods since lack of enough sleep causes the levels of leptin to drop in the body. Leptin is the hormone, which is responsible for how satisfied you feel with food and a drop in its levels will result in you wanting to eat your more. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I feel to urinate again and again after few minutes and only few drops come. My vagina burns. Feels heavy.
Skin disorders etc.
Panchkarma under qualified vaidya can provide the only answers.
Hence friends please follow the mantras of effortless ayurveda & panchkarma and advice your near and dear ones. An appreciable change can be seen in above mentioned disorders.
I need a clarification on uterus size, I have undergone scan last week and it shows my uterus size is 6mm. Hope this is not an issue to conceive. I'm suffering from pcod and treating it. I have even undergone laparoscopy in the month of September. Please let me know the possibilities for pregnancy.
My wife's pregnency is 26 weeks.We had a scan 4 weeks ago at 22 weeks. In which Dr. Found , high resistance flow in left uterine artiery . Is this dangerous for baby or normal thing. Kindly suggest me . I m so worry.
Sir intercourse ke baad I-pill tablet di and I-pill tablet dene ke 5 din baad meri girlfriend ko bleeding start ho gyi. 3 days se bleeding ho rahi he. Toh kya pregnant hone ke chance he kya? Aur bleeding band kb hogi?
There are three main types of eating disorders, these are bulimia nervosa, anorexia nervosa and binge eating. Anorexia nervosa is an exaggerated fear of gaining weight all the way to the point when the patient becomes abnormally thin. Bulimia nervosa is eating too much and then vomiting it out on a regular basis. Binge eating is when an individual eats an excessive amount of food in one go. All three types of eating disorders have adverse effects on pregnancy.
Here is how eating disorders affect pregnancies:
1. Unplanned pregnancies: Women with eating disorders are much more likely to have an unplanned pregnancy. This is true both for women who had eating disorders in the past as well as women who have eating disorders at the moment. In a study by University College London and King's College London consisting of 11000 women showed, only 28% of women reported that they had an unplanned pregnancy without suffering from any eating disorder as compared to the 41% who did have an eating disorder at some point in their life. The reason for this is that women tend to think that they do not need contraceptives due to an irregular menstrual cycle, which is one of the consequences of eating disorders during pregnancy.
2. Happiness about their pregnancy: The same survey of 11000 women conducted by University College London and King's College London reported that 71% of women were happy about their pregnancies. However, the number would have been a lot higher if there were fewer women with eating disorders. It has been said that 10% of women were unhappy to discover they were pregnant, if they had an eating disorder in the past as compared to 4% who never had an eating disorder.
3. Consider pregnancy a 'personal sacrifice': It has also been said that women who have had or have eating disorders during or before their pregnancy tend to consider pregnancy as a 'personal sacrifice' much more often than women who have no history or eating disorders.
Even though mostly, eating disorders affect pregnant women mentally rather than physically, it is crucial that women try to fix this problem before their pregnancy so they actually can enjoy having a baby. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!