Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhu Khandelwal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu KhandelwalYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend has missed her time period and 12 days has been passed and she says it happened for the first time. And she didn't had sex so she is so worried about it.
I am having irregular periods and have been detected BY PSO. I have been under homeopathic treatment for sometime. But once the medication is stopped I am again missing my periods. I am 20 years old. Could you suggest me some remedy?
My age is 34. After my delivery my weight increases due to thyroid. That time my weight 84 kg. So I request you please help me that how can reduce my weight ?
Hii I am mother of 3 months old boy. initially I do not have breast milk for 2 days after delivery. When asked to doctor she prescribed lactare capsules for me. For 1 month its ok. But now I am facing problem with lactation. Since 2nd month I am using formula also. How can I increase lactation are there any safe medications please suggest. I like to breast feed my boy exclusively.
My wife is 40 years old. She was using thyrox 50mg in beginning period after TSH test and due to dullness her TSH is high and due to doctor's advice she has began100mg last 7 years. But one month before she had tested her TSH in thyrocare her TSH is nil. Without any consultant she had left medicine. But now she is suffering with many problem like low blood pressure, weakness, peevishly etc. So please give me advice what can I do?
Can I be pregnant if I had 5 motnhs normal periods? the area aorund naval is hard, I can feel the muscles tight there. But I dont have any pregnancy symptom. I have gained little belly fat. I did a pregnancy test last week and it was negative. I did ultrasound when I thought I was 2 months pregnant. It was normal, no pregnancy. Is it pscychological? or any chance of pregnancy?
I took that primolut n tablet after 17 of having unprotected sex. Is there any chance of getting pregnancy? And an fear about getting periods is there any tablets to get periods?
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to flout and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It unfortunately has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in effort to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet nothings: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!