Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu KhandalwalYour feedback matters!
1. Develop self esteem and make friends with positive thinking people.
2. Every person is unique and nobody is perfect
3. Focus on your positive qualities and feel proud of your achievements
4 Don't keep doubting yourself.
5. Keep busy with your work and studies; maintain your schedule
6. Avoid fast food and eat healthy nutritious food.
7. Regular vigorous physical exercise is very important. With improved blood circulation, toxins will be eliminated from your body. You will become very energetic and your mind will become fresh as well as positive.
8. Maintain healthy habits and have adequate sleep
9. Keep helping others without any expectation and it gives immense satisfaction
10. If you still want some medicine, take alfalfa mother tincture 5 to 10 drops in half glass of water twice daily. This will be available in homoeopathic medical shop.
Hi my wife is pregnant about 6 to 7 weeks and it is observed that few drops of brown and white discharge is observed. Is it normal doctor has suggested for a scan next week. Is it normal.
My wife have abdominal pain during menstruation and it atleast persists for 2 days. please help me what should I do?
Hi, I want to know about having sex more than three times in one night. Means what will be the impact of process.
My menstrual cycle is delayed and also I have done urine test, results are negative (pregnancy test) kindly help with the reason for delay or what should be done to ensure I am not pregnant.
She is affected by herpes2 she touched his active sore and after 2 minutes she touched my mucous membrane means I'll get herpes2. She said to me after sometime about this so I'm really worried about the issue pls clarify me please doctor. And when we can do unprotected sex because she is negative for all other disease. Whether we can live happily like others and we can able to get babies. How to sex without transmission of this disease and I'm really suffering and surfing too much time on Google reading about asymptomatic viral shedding and pictures of hsv2. Please help me doctor.
I had unprotected sex with my wife a day before period that was on 30th June, 16. We used pull out method and as I remember I didn't ejaculate inside. Now she's late in her periods for around 7 days. Her vaginal area remains wet all the time. Is it the symptoms of pregnancy? please clear my doubts! Thanks.
Hello doctor . Am married and age is 24. This month I dint get my periods yet. And I checked pregnancy test it was negative. Doctor suggested to take duphaston tablet for five days to get periods. Please let me know how this tablet works and after taking this medicine when shall I get my period? Thanks in advance Priya.
I am a 39 yr. Old female. Ever since my first delivery in 2002, I have constant headaches, the frequency and intensity of which has increased over the years. Now, it is a fully developed and diagnosed migraine. Earlier, I could get relieved from the pain after taking one pain-killer. Now, during an attack I have to take pain killers every 4-6 hrs for at least 3-4 times to get relief from the pain. Pl. Advise.
I am in my first trimester of pregnancy. For the last 10 days I have been experiencing total dry mouth and throat during sleep. Be it my afternoon nap or night sleep. After I wake up I feel so dry. This is so new to me. Is this normal.
Endometriosis is a disorder, which is characterized by abnormal growth of the endometrial tissue (lining of the uterus) outside the uterus. In this disorder, the abnormal tissue breaks down but is unable to exit the body. This may cause the surrounding tissue to get irritated and as a result lead to the formation of scar tissue.
The various symptoms of endometriosis are:
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Pain during periods: One of the major symptoms of this disorder is pelvic pain, especially during periods. You may also experience lower back pain and abdominal pain.
- Excessive bleeding: The amount of bleeding during your periods may increase.
- Other symptoms: You may experience fatigue, constipation and bloating.
- Infertility: Inability to conceive
The various causes of endometriosis are:
- Retrograde menstruation: In retrograde menstruation, the blood flows back into the pelvic region through the fallopian tubes instead of exiting the body. These cells may attach themselves in the pelvic cavity and cause endometriosis.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system may prevent the immune system from destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area. The major complication of this disorder is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent fusion of egg and sperm and thus impair your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder is usually confused with other disorders, such as ovarian cysts and pelvic inflammatory disease. This happens as these disorders too cause pelvic pain.
Endometriosis is sometimes accompanied by irritable bowel syndrome. In the latter condition, there is recurrent abdominal pain and diarrhoea or constipation, often associated with stress, depression, anxiety, or previous intestinal infection.
Sir/madam After marriage I do not want baby for one year. Can I take anti pregnancy medicine. And what medicine is safe and not side effects.
Hello I am 36 weeks pregnant I had notice my tummy dropped down. I am not worried but sometimes I feel my cervix has open but my water is not break. What should I do what is natural labour symptoms that I know that its time. Is normal delivery very painful tell me home remedies which help me in delivery time.
I got painful periods from 3 years ,now my age is 21 . And this month surprisingly I got no bleeding at the time of period . The pain was as usual . I am worried about it. What could be the reason ? Is not it unnatural?
Stick to fruit sugars. Do not add any sugar or butter to your desserts.