Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MadhuYour feedback matters!
2. For decreasing pain try to do simple calf stretches and leg stretches for few minutes before walking.
3. Also try doing back and abdominal or core strengthening exercises. It will help leg and back pain immediately.
5. Posture plays a very vital role. Keep that tummy muscles tight and back straight while walking or doing daily chores.
6. Get enrolled in a yoga or stretching exercise program to keep up motivation.
Now a days students from all over india started complaining of poor concentration and poor memory problem, anger outburst.
There are many reasons for above mentioned complaints.
First thing that affect your study is atmosphere, plan your study room according to your need.
Second is any relationship issues with your friends, family and others.
Third one is use of gadgets in between study. One can set daily limit for gadget use.
Fourth one is underlying psychological issues such as low mood, any stressor, repetitive thoughts or images, fearfulness, sleep problems.
Fifth one is not interested in study at all from the beginning so one should have proper interest in study. Interest in study can be evoked by your life's long term goals.
These are only few specific problem. There may be other reason also according to individual life.
Hi im 9 weeks 4 days pregnant. My ultra sound report is Placenta cp: posterior upto os and grade - My cervical length 3.8 CMS (tvs) internal os closed This is my first pregnancy. Im so worried about my pregnancy please Dr. tell what I do Its save or not and what will I do Dr. lme take a rest otherwise bleeding will start please suggest me what I do Can I take full bed rest Thanks.
My wife is 43 years of age we have no child we are married 19 years back my wife has miscarriage few years back she haa period regular. But last month she has period on 34th day but this month past 37 days her last period date on 8th feb please suggest what we have to do ?
This is my mother report x-ray chest pain view Findings: Lungs fields are clear. Both hila appear normal. Mediastinum is normal. Cardiac size is normal. Both domes of diaphragm are normal. CP angles are clear. Soft tissues and bony cage appear normal. Impression: NO SIGNIFICANT ABNORMALITY Can you please say me about the report.Please tell.
Why period is stop during pregnancy? and why is mc is essential for a woman? explain us meaning of mc plz?
Though ovarian cysts can be well-treated with surgeries but not all surgeries are good for operating them. Thus, you have to choose the safest option that can help you to avoid adverse impacts after surgery.
Laparoscopic method is the approved surgical method that can operate ovarian cysts in the best possible manner. This treatment is completely painless, and thus you will not suffer at all while conducting the concerned method.
What is the best surgical method for ovarian cysts?
If you are looking for the best surgical method that can treat ovarian cysts, then nothing can be a better option other than laparoscopic surgery. There are many potential benefits of this surgical treatment for which it is more preferred in comparison to the traditional surgeries.
- Improved treatment: This treatment is quite an advanced treatment, which is not invasive and moreover, the count of side-effects is quite lower. Modernized surgical equipments are used in this regard so that ovarian cysts can be removed with great ease and convenience. Moreover, the chances of medical malpractices or errors can be completely eliminated, and thus the patients remain safe.
- Needs short tenure: This treatment does not take a long time, and rather it can be completed within a short time. You do not have to stay at the hospital for long rather can get discharged on the same day treatment takes place. Thus, you can save a lot of medical expenses.
- Reduction in sufferings caused due to surgery: Sufferings due to surgery can be reduced or completely eliminated to a great extent, and this is one of the leading reasons why this treatment is preferred for removing ovarian cysts. You will not face any painful sensation and on the other hand, the trouble of blood transfusion is also avoided in this case.
- No exposure to contaminants: Internal organs will be protected against different kinds of contaminants by implementing laparoscopic surgery. If the organs get contaminated, then the possibility of postoperative infections will rise. Infectious diseases are very much dreadful.
- Small incision-size: Incision size is quite small, and this is really quite beneficial in preventing different unwanted symptoms like pain, excessive bleeding and others. You do not have to take strong medications for getting rid of post-surgery symptoms. Scar tissues often get affected by infectious diseases, but in this case, it does not happen, and thus you will remain completely safe and secured.
How safe is it to have sex before marriage? What are the precautions for safe sex apart from using condom and what if condom tears?
I and my partner had sex on 29feb. It was protected sex but due to some reasons for surety basis I gave her ipill within 72 hours and on 5march I took her preganews test and it was negative. But she had her periods now which was to be expected near to 18-19 March as last month it was on 19feb to 23feb. So is there any kind of problem?
I got married 2 months ago. And i got my last periods on 18th of february and still have not got periods this month. My regular cycle goes on 31-36 days. Do i need to worry about pregnancy?
I am 25 years old, student of BE Mechanical, I sleep everyday at 12pm and wake at morning 7am then I fresh, after I take my breakfast POHE only, then after one to two hour I am getting sleepy mood very strongly, this happens everyday, that's why I can't concentrate on my study, and I sleeped up to 12 to 1 pm, kindly tell me what is the reasons behind this SLEEPY matter, I hate this habit, and this problem will happened only in exam periods. Provide me medicine name or resolution. I don't have much money to go doctor and paid there consultant fees.
I am 13 weeks pregnant .Completed ntscan at 12 weeks baby is good but found intramural fibroid in fungal region of 5×4.8 cm and subchorionic collection in cervical region measuring 1.7×0.8 cm.left ovary showing corpus leuteal cyst of1. 9×1.9 cm.To day from morning I'm getting pain at lower stomach like I get in periods but not very severe .Unable to sit and feeling uncomfortable. Should I take it serious and consult doctor.
After my first delivery my anus and vagina passage combined and motion pass to my vagina also can it be operated and treated, thirty years has passed.
Im 21 years old and I have an hypothyroid problem from last 2 years and am taking iodine tablet every morning, recently I came to know that my tsh, t3 and t4 levels are normal in the report but still my hair loss, wait gaining and menstrual problems are not cured please give me a solution.
Hi doctor, We are trying for baby from 1.5 years and this time my doc suggested to give hcg injection since all our reports are normal like follicular study, hsg and semen analysis whether this can help please suggest can try reducing my weight at this point.
One of the most irritating symptoms of lyme disease is the drastic effects it has on your sleep patterns. Insomnia and restlessness are commonly reported, which weaken the body and make it more difficult to fend off the infection. Valerian root has been trusted for centuries as a sleep aid, and can deliver the restful sleep your body needs to recharge and repair. It is also an analgesic and stomach aid, so it helps with other common symptoms of the disease as well. Valerian root extract and valerian tea are the most popular and effective ways to consume this powerful herb.
There is dead skin at the opening of my vagina, earlier there used to be some discharge as well. Combined with it is slight pain in my legs and abdomen.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!