Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 23 years old female and I have ovarian cysts due which I am having problem in regular periods cycle and is this reason of not getting pregnant.
I am 32 years old female, trying to conceive. I was ovulating last week. After that there is no cervical discharge, its dry. Is it normal? Why is it so? Can it be pregnancy? What should I do? My next dates are 26th January. I had faced some mild cramp like thing last evening too.
I am 65 kg, height 5'3" and I want to start diet so what should I take please give me full diet plan.
After having intercourse the fluid which comes out from vagina, is that of male or female partner or both.
Hello I am 28 years old women with one son aged 5 years. I have pain in my back bone since 4 years. My blood pressure is 110/70 and e. S. R is increased upto 50. And my periods came after 2 or 3 or even 4 months after what should I do?
Hi im 26 years old. I want to know till how many days krimson 35 be taken to avoid pregnancy after having sex?
Laser hair removal is a permanent hair removal method that makes use of laser beams to reach the hair follicles before the light from the beam is absorbed by the same. This method is preferred by people who do not want to go in for traditional methods like waxing, tweezing and epilating as these require regular sessions and may not always be convenient.
Laser surgery for facial hair removal helps your skin look younger and healthier by treating aging, acne, and blotches, scars, wrinkles, lines or excess hair on the face.
This surgery comes with its own share of benefits, which are:
- First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicle is burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.
- The pain factor varies from person to person because every person has a different level of pain tolerance. Laser surgery is described as feeling like a gentle pinch or like the snap of a warm rubber band.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hairs in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal has many benefits that make it a viable option for many people to permanently deal with unwanted hair. You can ask many questions during your consultation to make sure you fully understand the procedure they use and how they deal with the treatment of pain.
If one boy make sexual relationship with girls when she is suffering from period and then girls take unprotected 72 tablet now girls is not suffering periods after relation would you tell that What will be effect this in future.
I m 30 years old. I have irregular cycle. Last time my period is 15days late then Dr. Give me progesterone and estrogen injection. But still my period not come. Then after 10 days Dr. Again give me same injection. Thn my period has come. I heard after progesterone and estrogen injection it is difficult to get pregnant. Is that true. I want to get pregnant what can I do.
My fiance is having late MC around 7 days from usual date. I can not show any symptoms for pregnancy in her. Please guide if any possibility of Pregnancy or any possible reason for delay.
Recently I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend with all protection. But I'm not having my periods now. I didn't remember the actual date like when my periods should happen. Is there a chance that I might be pregnant. Please help me!
I feel ictchness in my rectum due to worms. Im planning to conceive so which deworing tablet should I take.
Women do not normally visit a gynaecologist, until they are suffering from any problem. Visiting a gynaecologist at regular intervals is important for good health.
Following are the 4 common reasons to visit a gynaecologist:
- Itchy vagina - Vaginal itching is very commonly ignored as most women consider it to be embarrassing, and as something that does not require any attention. However vaginal itching may be an indication of something more serious. Usually vaginal itching is a sign of fungal infection or a symptom of a sexually transmitted disease. In the worst-case scenario, it can even be a sign of vulvar cancer (a cancer of the vulva, which is the external part of your vagina).
- Painful sex - Most women feel that it is normal to feel a little bit of pain in your vagina during sex. However, the truth is that pain during sex is not at all normal. If you feel pain while indulging in sexual activity, there are chances of you suffering from either vaginal dryness or a mild infection, which if left untreated can become worse. Some of these infections can even be STDs such as herpes, gonorrhoea etc.
- Lump in your breast - A lump in the breast, whether or not accompanied by a bloody discharge from your nipples, is most likely a warning sign of cancer. You should also watch out for any type of pain in your breasts or even an abnormal growth as all of these indicate the development of cancerous cells in the breasts.
- Considerable bleeding during periods - If you bleed heavily during your periods, so much so that you have to change your sanitary napkin 2-3 times in just one to two hours, it's a cause of concern. If this heavy menstrual flow is also accompanied with shortness of breath and rapid heart rate, you may be suffering from anaemia. In extreme cases (which is very rare), this can lead to extreme blood loss, which may require a blood transfusion.