Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello Doctor I was having sex with my Husband without protection one day. Is their any chance of pregnancy? Nd if yes, How to check that m pregnant? Please help me. Thanx.
My wife 48 yrs old is having irregular monthly periods and having sever headache in the mornings. Whether it is a hormone problem or ct scan is essential. Will a dose of hormone do?
Hi am 26 years old married, and we are planning for baby, last 5th feb, but now I am having pain in pain like gastric in lower tummy, since last week, even I want to know wdr I am pregnant, please suggest.
Meri shaadi ko 2 saal to gye or abhi tak Hume ko baby ni hua? Please give me your best opinion for gain pregnancy.
Hello, I am on ayurvedic treatment regarding weight gain and the doctor said to me that my white discharge is the reason behind for my underweight. He gave me medicines for vital discharge and for improving my digestion. And I am on the homeopathic medicined for my acne and my digestion is the reason behind it and my doctor said to me its ok to take homeopathy with ayurvedic. I just want to know that it is totally safe to take the medicine together as both the medicines have different approach of working. I just wanted to know that uit is harmful or not? Plzz answer my this question. Thank you!
I am 26 years old female my menstrual cycle is very healthy. But in feb this year I did not got my periods on due date so I consulted to a local gynea. Doc told me to do few tests ie hb, thyroid etc. However my reports were all normal so he prescribed me regestrone tablet after having a five days course I got my period after a weak, but they were very painful. Now as per my menstrual cycle I was to get my periods on 24 of mar but still I have not got my periods. So it is advisable to take these pills again this time to get my periods or should I switch over to some other mild medication.
It's said that blocked fallopian tube is the most common cause of female infertility in about 40% women. Fallopian tubes are channels through which the egg travels to reach the uterus and blockage of these tubes can put a stop to this from taking place. Depending on the different parts of the tubes, this form of blockage is of several types.
What are the different types of fallopian tube blockages?
- Proximal tubal occlusion: This form of fallopian tube blockage involves the isthmus (an area of about 2 cm long, this part of the fallopian tube connects the infundibulum and ampulla to the uterus). This problem occurs due to complications associated with abortion, cesarean section or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease).
- Mid-segment tubal obstruction: It occurs in the ampullary section of the fallopian tube and is most frequently a result of tubal ligation damage. The procedure of tubal ligation is performed to put a stop to pregnancy permanently.
- Distal tubal occlusion: This is a kind of blockage wherein the section of the fallopian tube that is close to the ovary is affected and is commonly associated with a condition known as hydrosalpinx (a condition in which the fallopian tube is filled with fluid). The latter often happens due to Chlamydia infection, leading to fallopian tube and pelvic adhesions.
The conditions that may give rise to this problem can include:
- Genital tuberculosis (the TB infection that occurs in the genital tract)
- Ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy in which the embryo places itself outside the uterus)
- Tubal ligation removal
- Complications related to surgery of the lower abdomen
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Uterine fibroids (benign growths that occur in the uterus)
- Endometriosis (development of uterine tissue outside of the organ)
These disorders can lead to the development of scar tissue, adhesions, polyps or tumors to form inside the pathway. Additionally, the tubes can also get stuck to other body parts such as ovaries, bladder, uterus and bowels. Two things can happen to the fallopian tubes, either they can become twisted or the tubes walls may stick together, leading to a complete blockage. Moreover, even if the fallopian tubes are partially damaged, they can remain open so as to enable pregnancy to occur, while increasing your risk for ectopic pregnancy.
What is the best time of intercourse in case of healthy fertilisation if the partner has variable length of menstruation cycle.
I did sex yesterday morning for the first time and I had used condoms while doing it. I am confused if any of the particle while evacuation is left outside and carried away inside with the condom. Should I ask my girlfriend to take an ipill. She is 22 years old.
I got my last periods in march 10th 2016. After which I consulted a gynaecologist for my irregular periods. She advice me to take usg on which it showed pcod. She asked to wait til april 15th for my nxt period. And if it does not happen she asked me to start on regestrone. After a week I would get my periods and from 5 th day she asked me to take ginette 35 for 21 days and wait for the periods and again from 5th day next cycle of ginette 35 whch I had to continue for 6 months. I had an intercourse with my partner on 17th april and I was taking regestrone by then. We did used condom. But the problem is regestrone course is over im suppose to get my periods but now its been delayed by 12 days. To confirm if am pregnant checked with preganews on 29th may bt the result was negative. Can you please assist me? Am I pregnant? Am not actually thinking to have a baby now. What should I do?
I'm 27 years old and my blood group is o- therefore I would like to know that am I going to get any problem in conceiving a child or if else I conceive a child he/she will get any complications please suggest.
I am Smith female, age 23 years, I used Clear Kit after taking this bleeding start but still my bleeding is not stop. Till now I suffer from very heavy bleeding. Bleeding starts from last 15 days.
Me and girlfriend were messing around today. We used condom all the while. It wS just a one point where we didn't use it. But there was no insertion in the vagina. She's a virgin also. I do not know if it was inserted a little or not. If it all it was inserted also. Just the tip of my penis would've been inserted. And I was stretching her legs also to some extent every time. Later after an hour or so, she told me there was a little bleeding. Just two three drops. Then after an hour or so more she told me there was more bleeding, but along with a mucus kind of thing. I didn't ejaculate. Maybe I was just leaking of precum. We're afraid of what it could be. Could she be pregnant and lost her virginity as well? All this happened today itself. please respond quickly.
Over time, in our day-to-day lives, we keep dumping external factors like stress, pollution, etc. Inside our bodies. After it goes beyond your limits, there comes a time when the body needs to be cleansed, for it to function smoothly. Our body and our mind both go through a lot, for which detox is required from time to time. So, how does one know that the body needs detox? the body lets you know, and this is how:
1. Depression: you mood starts failing you and you feel stressed all the time. Depression seems to be looming over your head. You start eating wrong and eating more. Detox will not help cure clinical depression, however a mind detox helps rejuvenate the mind and allow positivity to flow in. A short vacation or even a staycation helps a lot. And if you have very less time, just take an afternoon off and spend it doing what you love the most.
2. Constipation: this is the sign that your stomach needs cleansing. You've been eating a lot of trash and the foods going inside you are not supporting proper digestion. A good cleanse with clean your colon completely, along with the digestive tract. This will help you digest better.
3. Laziness: if you are feeling fatigued and drained of energy even after a good night's sleep, and/or throughout the day, there is not much cup after cup of coffee can do. In fact, caffeine only makes the situation worse. In such a situation, it is advised that you go for a body and mind detox to get rid of all the toxins in the body.
4. Losing focus: we all lose focus at times. But if this is becoming a constant feature and the mental fog is just not lifting, this is your body telling you how desperately it needs a detox. Listen to your body and free yourself from the toxins.
5. Weight gain: unexplained weight gain and then inability to lose weight is a big concern, especially the inability part. This is an indication that you need to wipe the slate clean and start afresh. Cleanse your mind and body, and then start on your path of losing weight.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.