Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. MadhuYour feedback matters!
Sir now I am 12 week pregnent and due to history of type 2 diebetic , I am on insuline and previously I have one laproscopy operation in my right ovary and in that operation I lost my right follupiontube. Sir after 7 years of marriage this is my first pregnency kindlly give me some healthy suggestions and health tips so that I can have a healthy baby.
I got married in 2011 in 2012 june my wife got concivedvbut unfortunately the doctor advised your to abort the baby within 2 months due to no cardiac activity we also done the same. After 2 years in 2015 after lot of treatments my conceived for the 2nd time but this time also the same happened. I want to know y this was happening.
Hy doc, I got married by 14 feb, 16 .its just 8 months4 days and I have facing a problem in my vagina, its more den a week my vagina stop getting wet when making relationship with my husband. I'm pregnant of 2 ,3 weeks I think. My last month periods date was 12sept, 16.i just need to know why I am facing this wetness problem. I went to nearer gynice doctor she told me infection n prescribed flucon-150 to eat and candid v3 to out in vagina. But no positive affect I hv seen in me. It is just same as day one. Could you please suggest me things to cure this problem. And reason why I am facing this problem.
I'm 32 yes female. My mom expired becoz of breast cancer. I had done excision in left breast for sebaceous cyst. Whether I want to know it will also leads to cancer. Also how to secure myself from that. I have one daughter 3 years old. Please suggests me.
Hello Doctor, I am not satisfied with using condom during sex. Can my partner use pills? It is safe for her health.
Respected Doctor, My wife gave birth a female child on Sep. 23.2015. It is a normal delivery. Now almost 4 months have been over. At birth time to reduce the stomach she bandaged by using cloth around her stomach for a 2 months. At that time the stomach is reduced but now the stomach size is being increased where is the wrong? Is there any excersize to do to decrease the stomach or else any other way? Please suggest me.
Is it possible to treat endometriosis completely with the help of homeopathic medicine? I hv 6 mm endometrioma in my left ovary n m unable to conceive. Married 2 years ago.
Being flexible is not always about doing splits or doing some random bending. It is about achieving a level of mobility that will not hold you back from doing whatever you are able to do. Most people think that stretching or flexing your muscles and body as the first method to defend you from pain. But if stretching and flexing can be done correctly, it can lengthen one's muscles and give one relief from pains and aches. Stretching is also done to increase the functional range of one's joints and muscles. There are various ways by which one can stretch their muscles. However, the question which looms over here is which is the correct procedure and which is the wrong one.
The Wrong Vs the Right Way: Before discussing about the correct way, let us talk about the various wrong ways in which stretching can be done. The first rule is that if stretching is causing you pain or if it is hurting you, then you are probably taking it too far. A muscle needs to relax as much as possible, if it needs to stretch. If one is stretching so hard that he or she cannot relax then the muscle will not lengthen. Stretching should never be painful.
One should also avoid stretching for an insufficient length of time. Only a few seconds of stretching will not hold the therapeutic effects of stretching.
The following methods are few of the correct ways to stretch:
- Always start with the warm muscles. Warm your muscles by doing some aerobic movement or by applying heat with the help of a warm bath.
- After warming your muscles, monitor your level of discomfort. Let it go once you feel pain.
- Hold any stretch for at least 30 seconds.
Stretching the Correct Muscle: There are muscles, which need to be stretched and there are muscles, which should not be. So getting to know the correct muscles to be stretched is as important as knowing the correct procedure to stretch your muscles. Every muscle, which does not hurt should not be stretched. There are different types of muscles that cause pain like stiff, tight, short muscles and long muscles. Muscles that are tight should only be subjected to stretching. Stretching muscles that are too long is not a good idea.
Using Physiotherapists: Most people who cannot determine which muscle should be stretched and which should not be should consult a physiotherapist. Physiotherapists can quickly and easily diagnose muscular issues. They will also show ways to stretch which are most effective for particular needs.
Stretching should be made a part of one's life. It is a way by which one can become their healthiest self and avoid muscular imbalances.
I am a mother of 3 old baby. Now a days my body is aching a lot especially during waking up in the morning. I am also taking calcium and iron tablets. What is the problem. Is this happen to everyone post delivery?
I am 26 years old female. My uterus is small so I did get pregnant, what should I do increase the uterus?
I'M suffering frm scoliosis n I get operated in 2014 is it ok for me nw to indulge in normal daily routine?
Eating Disorders, themselves are chronic ailments. These psychological conditions not only affect the eating habits of an individual, they even affect their physical health. In fact, eating disorders like anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa as well as the ones that are not specified have physical repercussions, leading to further chronic diseases that may haunt an individual for the rest of their life. That’s why, it is recommended that an individual seeks psychiatrist’s support and counselling help if they or someone they know is suffering from eating disorder. Here is a list of chronic diseases that can affect individuals who suffer from an eating disorder.
1. Amenorrhea: Also known as loss of menstrual cycle, amenorrhea is a chronic medical condition that usually affects women with anorexia nervosa. Extreme reduction in body fat, loss of nutrients, wrong eating habits, extreme obsession and preoccupation with exercise and food is one of the leading causes of this chronic medical condition.
2. Diabetes: Elevated Blood Sugar is usually noticed with Binge-purge eating disorder and bulimia nervosa, which can result in kidney problems as well as the chronic disease called diabetes. It can also cause liver shut down and lead to a domino reaction where the immune system starts to develop different problems. Meanwhile, low blood sugar can be caused due to anorexia, leading to neurological and mental deterioration.
3. Depression: Depression and eating disorders tend to co-exist. Depression, a chronic condition may be caused due to factors like hormonal imbalances and vitamin deficiencies, malnutrition and dehydration. People living with eating disorders may be predisposed to stress as well.
4. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Rampant among those with eating disorders, chronic fatigue syndrome can results in weakened immune system.
5. Gastrointestinal Problems: Anorexia Nervosa can result in chronic gastrointestinal problems. Similarly, vomiting or inducing vomiting with bulimia can further elevate these issues. The person may experience episodes of vomiting and acid reflux even when they don’t intend to. It can further cause gum diseases and dental problems, while resulting in pancreatitis, perforated ulcer, gastric rupture and other problems.
Eating disorders can result in death due to heart attack and heart failure, lung collapse or even internal bleeding and stroke. It is recommended that individual seek medical support immediately for an eating disorder.
Arthritis is caused by the inflammation of the joint lining and gives rise to pain, stiffness, warmth and redness in the joints. Major types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and gout.
Here are some tips, which help you in preventing arthritis:
- Exercise: Strengthening your muscles around your joint decreases the pressure on the joint. If there is less pressure on the joint, then the chances of arthritis are reduced. The best way to decrease pressure on the joint and strengthen your muscles is to exercise.
- Take Omega-3 fatty acids: Research proves that the regular consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids, present in fish, result in decreased risks of rheumatoid arthritis. Omega-3 fatty acids are also found in foods such as olive oil and walnuts.
- Eat ginger and broccoli: Ginger and broccoli are two of the most therapeutic foods for various reasons and the chances of getting arthritis are also proven to reduce due to these foods.4. Avoid injury Although this is very hard to do sometimes, avoiding injuries do reduce your chances of getting arthritis.
- Take Vitamins: Vitamins are crucial, especially A, C and D. Vitamin A can be found in carrots. vitamin D can yet again be found in fish while vitamin C can be found in strawberries, mangoes, pineapples and oranges.
- Avoid injury: Although this is very hard to do sometimes, avoiding injuries do reduce your chances of getting arthritis.