Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu GuptaYour feedback matters!
Protein is the key for muscle building; this will help you gain weight. Help yourself to nuts and dairy products.
Digestive Issues: Black beans are great for regulating digestive issues because they contain unusually high levels of protein and fiber for such a small bean, making them a 'super food' of sorts. Protein and fiber both help food move through the digestive tract, allowing it to have its nutrients removed and then the waste expelled in a healthy way. Black beans are also digested slower than meat, which has a similar protein content, so eating beans can leave you satisfied longer. In this way, black beans can clean out a digestive system and help prevent overeating.
Blood Sugar: Uneven digestive rates can cause unbalanced blood sugar levels in the body, but black beans regulate this issue as well. As mentioned above, the fiber and protein in black beans keeps digestion flowing at a steady rate, so concentrated doses of nutrient uptake do not occur. Rather, a steady removal of nutrients occurs throughout the digestive process. When digestion is unsteady, spikes or crashes in blood sugar can occur, which are dangerous and even fatal to patients with diabetes or similar blood sugar-related conditions.
Follow these 6 changes to your lifestyle to feel better and live healthier-
1) King’s Breakfast: Most people don't feel like eating much at breakfast, esp. the late nighters. However, ignoring or skipping breakfast sets a bad rhythm for the rest of your day and weakens your immune system. Having breakfast is a must and the ideal breakfast is one which is low in carbs and has a good portion of protein. For people short on time, a seasonal fruit with raw nuts and a little yogurt can be a good option.
2) Water Intake: Drinking inadequate water causes dehydration inside and can lead to a number of issues. Most common issues are headaches, dry skin, impaired sleep, joint problems, poor concentration as well as digestive disorders. Best way to address this problem is to keep water handy wherever you are. Try to drink about two litres of water each day. More, if its hot or after workouts.
3) Sleep Well: Sleep time is rejuvenation for your body. If you don't get enough sleep, you will deprive your body the time to recover and tackle whatever the next day has to offer. Try to be in bed earlier and get atleast 7 hours of sleep.
4) Physical Training: A good mix of aerobic as well as resistance training is quite important for your health. You feel more energetic and productive when you physically work out. Folks who exercise regularly are generally happier than those who are inactive.
5) Stress Releasing: Stress is a major factor in inducing various forms of illnesses. Stress must not accumulate. Try to give yourself some time every week to do things that you enjoy – it can be reading or meditating or enjoying the outdoors.
6) No Self Medication: Often one wrong medicine causes much more harm than any medicine at the right time, does good. Try to avoid popping pills without doctor’s recommendation. Many side effects or reactions to an existing medication or condition can lead to uncalled for problems and complications later. Don’t rely on sources like chemist or a relative to guide you, they might not look at the right details due to lack of knowledge. Say no to self medication.
Have any further questions? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.
Delivery date se pahle sesarean karna sahi hai kya bta rahe hai fluid ki kami ho rhi hai delivery date 3/01/17 hai.
Hi sir, Would you please tell me how to avoid pregnancy instead of condom and pregnancy control pill name because I don't want any child before one year.
I had sex with my girlfriend last week but without a condom. Will she get pregnant and if yes, what should I do?
I am 30 years old my period was on 25 of Nov this month is delayed a week bef I took I pill is this becoz of this pill my period is delayed.
My periods are delayed by 1.5 months. I have done 5 pregnancy tests so far and the test is negative. I did thyroid test as well as per my gynaecologist. The result was 7.033. So now I am taking regestrone and thyroxine both. This is the 2nd day of my medicine but my stomach is now looking like a 5 month pregnant women. So I am worried. .Please advise.
I Have missed my periods and I dont want kids right know as my elder kid is 5 months old my pregnancy test is positive please suggest me to avoid this?
Hi doctor. My ques is can daily masturbation leads to hymen breakage? I have nevr done any physical cntct with anyone bt did masturbation with finger alot many times. I am going to be married by next week little worried if I hv lost my virginity. My 2nd ques is. If hymen breaks by masturbation are there chances of again bleeding during first sexual activity. I have heard that it bleeds when enters enters vagina for first bt never noticed any kind of bleeding in my sense during masturbating. So will there b any bleeding during my first sexual contact with my husband? thanks fr your concern.
Is excess maturation in female harmful in any way? And is it possible to increase breast size after 20 years age, naturally without any side effects?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
My wife last period is on 18 dec and we make relation on 23 dec just after her periods is it possible .she will be pregnant .i do not understand when will ovulation take place as she is having normal cycle of 28 days. Pls tell me detail so I can avoid pregnancy..
I am 9 month pregnant first was sigerine before 3 years can I give normal birth with out any problem.
I am 36 yrs old/ 10yrs married still have not got pregnant, I have undergone treatment also I have done 5 IUI & 2 IVF but resulting negative. I have thyroid & PCOD having medication. Is their still hope for me to get pregnant?
Ever since the birth of homeopathy right until today, surgery has always been neglected by classical homeopaths. They have always treated surgical cases as a step brother under the blessed motherhood of homeopathy since it was taught right from the beginning that homeopathy has nothing to do with surgical cases and it should be always handed over to the surgeons.
Yes, it is absolutely true that homeopathy has the least thing to do in an emergency or accidental cases or cases with irreversible organic changes or advanced malignant conditions.
Yet, without being prejudiced I would like to present four remarkable instances experienced by our physicians in our clinic which will clarify that surgical cases demand at least some little attention from blind-folded prejudiced classical homeopathy physicians.
A 3rd-degree hemorrhoids (a sure surgical case) suffered by a patient was treated and cured by the physicians at our college opd whrre I used to study with only homeopathic potency nitric acid 30 and psorinum 1m
A 2nd degree uterine prolapsed in a 35 years old lady after abortion was effectively cured by one of my seniors by homeopathic potency aurum met 200 and sepia 200 along with homeopathic potency sulphur 200 as an intercurrent remedy.
A stubborn case of a sebaceous cyst under the chin of a 8 years old girl was cured with homeopathic potency sulphur 200 and silicea 200.
Necrosis of right tibia suffered by a 68 years old patient was completely cured in my clinic by homeopathic potency calendula 30 and hepar suplhur 1m. Before that, a reputed surgeon in Kolkata had advised to the patient to get his amputated from the knee if he desired to live.