Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhu Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I don't want to keep the pregnancy, as the first one was before one year and half months. But I checked now pregnancy is already one month and 20 days. Please advice any medicine available for unwanted pregnancy or advice for other option. Which will easiest way.
My girlfriend is 18 her last period was on 28th december, she took I pill just for a precaution within 3 hours after a foreplay (i was wearing a condom and I there was no ejaculation near her vagina as far I know) on 5th january she had little spotting (which is a brownish discharge for two days) on 7th and 8th of january so we thought the I pill was working fine as I saw everywhere spotting is common after I pill. After that on her usual date 28th feb she had a sensation of getting her period for about 2-3 days but she didn't get. As I already asked a gynecologist in Lybrate about this she told she will get periods one month after spotting which is today 7th february ,even though she has the same sensation of getting periods as she had a few days back around her usual period date she did not get her period today and we are freaking out and she is stressed if she might be pregnant or anything. I searched everywhere it was written that sensation like this might also indicate pregnancy. We want to sort this problem out as we both r stressed about her not getting periods. Can someone please help us what does this periods sensation (or symptoms) indicates and when she will get her periods and what should we do.
Hai doctor. I want to know that infection on the mouth of uterus can cause wrong tube test report n also create difficulty getting d sperm entered.
This is my 8 day of my missed periods. I got the hcg test done and got 1.2 mlU/ml of hcg. But m getting fatigue and feels heavy head. Is there still any possibility that I have conceived. I usually have cycle of 34 days.
Im 2 days late. I'm thinking im pregnant but I'm only 18. How long can it take for a pregnancy test to show up?
I am 2 weeks pregnant and I want to abort it please prescribe me with medicines and the dosage. Thanks.
I am 17 years old female. I am having sagging breasts. It is also uneven. What to do for this. I am having self sex daily. I press my breasts for a long time. Is that a reason.
Cuts and bruises is a common occurrence in any household. In most cases, they’re ignored and left to heal on their own. However, some injuries can take a while to heal. If you think about it, you’ll also notice that when you’ve injured yourself somewhere, you tend to keep hitting that spot against things and make it worse. Homeopathy is a form of treatment that has negligible side effects and is very effective at speeding up the healing process for bruises and other wounds. Here are a few common homeopathic medicines that you should keep at home to treat bruises etc.
- Arnica: Arnica is very effective when it comes to dealing with deep seated bruises. It can also be used to reduce swelling at the site of the injury. Arnica can be used in pill form or applied in the form of a cream. However, arnica should never be used on an open wound where the skin is cut. In the pill form, arnica can also be used to stop internal or external bleeding.
- Calendula: Calendula can be used to fasten the healing process. Along with bruises, it can also be used to treat ruptured muscles and tendons. When applied topically, it draws out dirt and prevents infections.
- Hypericum: This homeopathic remedy is very useful in treating injuries and wounds that cause nerve damage. It also ensures that a bruise heals from the inside and not only superficially.
- Ledum: Wounds that are caused by a sharp object or formed as a result of painful injections or the after effects of an epidural can be treated with Ledum. It promotes the removal of pus and prevents septic infections.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is used to treat sensitive wounds where the tissue is lacerated. In such cases, the sphincters are also found to be lacerated and stretched due to foreign bodies. Staphysagria can also be used to treat extremely painful wounds.
- Phytolacca: This is an excellent remedy for wounds that have a tendency to ulcerate or injuries that cause soreness and can trigger tetanus. Injured fibrous tissue or osseous muscle sheaths can also be treated with phytolacca.
- Bufo: Wounds that cause the area to feel numb and which trigger muscle spasms that leave the patient unable to move the part can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. It can also be used to treat regional hematomas triggered by the rupturing of blood vessels due to the trauma.