Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu GuptaYour feedback matters!
My wife age is 28 years five month old baby is with us after delivery my wife didn't have periods till now please tell me it happen or we should consultant any lady doctor for.
I delivered a baby in august. As of now 4 months post partum completed. Yesterday me and my hubby had unprotected sex. Will it raise any problem. Or will I get pregnant again? Pls suggest on this. Am worried.
I have PCOS Irregular periods I want to conceive but my weight is very high Bmi is 34 I want to lose weight and develop my menstrual cycle regular.
In this fast-moving world, everyone is so busy that it's hard to take self-care. People give less importance to what they eat, when they sleep and so on. Conditions such as anaemia have become very common, and we still neglect knowingly and unknowingly. You tend to find quick alternatives. Homoeopathy is the alternative for such a condition.
Understand Anemia: If hemoglobin (that carries oxygen throughout the body) count is less in red blood cells, such condition is known as anaemia. Body doesn't receive enough oxygen, thereby leading to weakness and fatigue. Anaemia can affect all age groups; from kids to elders.
Apart from poor diet, certain anaemic conditions could be hereditary, which are beyond one's control. Women who are of childbearing age tend to be anaemic due to menstruation.
Causes and Types:
- Accidental blood loss, child birth or medical conditions such as gastric ulcer lead to haemorrhage, which ultimately lead to anaemia.
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy, poor diet or haemorrhage may cause anaemia
- Megaloblastic anaemia occurs due to deficiency of Vitamin B12 (Folic Acid).
- Pernicious anaemia occurs due to autoimmune disorder. One is unable to absorb Vitamin B12 adequately.
- Hemolytic anaemia is caused to destruction of red blood cells during ill health conditions such as in malaria or due to irregular red blood cells such as in Sickle-Cell Anemia.
- In a condition where haemoglobin production is impaired due to hereditary disorder, it is called Thallasemia.
There are numerous homeopathic treatments available for anaemia.
- Aletris Farinosa is mainly given to women who are extremely weak and feel tired. Such patients always feel tired with minimal energy levels. Vertigo and fainting are quite common. Facial skin looks pale.
- China is the best for one who experiences excessive bleeding. Bleeding could be due to traumatic injury, periods and so on. The person is usually tired and faints quite often. China is used to control haemorrhage as well as improves blood quantity after bleeding episodes.
- Cinchona also helps to treat anaemia due to blood loss.
- Ferrum Metallicum is considered to be the best homeopathic medicine for anaemia.
- Natrum Mur helps to treat anaemia due to grief. Reasons could be personal tragedy or any other circumstance. The condition worsens due to heat. One tends to ingest more of salt content food.
- Nit-acid-One is given to anaemic persons who have a desire to eat chalk, paper and earth.
Besides these treatments, eat iron-rich food and have a regular blood check-up at least once in six months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I have periods problem from past 5years and also I have more hair falling problem. Even it was completely my hair count was reduced. Please suggest to do to improve my hair as well as to get regular periods. I tried many medicines and courses but no use with that. Only for the particular period it was regular. I have pcod problem as well. Please suggest.
I was cuddling with my girlfriend and later on I inserted my penis 2-3 times without protection but did not ejaculate. Maybe I had a precum. She did not take any contraceptive. Also this was on 14th May. She got her periods 15 days later on 4th June as it was supposed to be on 20th May. She also have irregular periods. So does that mean she is pregnant? If so then what are the solutions. I am confused. Please help.
Uterus is 6.8*3.1*2.2 cms and shows normal endometrial and myometrial echoes. Endometrial thickness measures 3 mm. Cervix is bulky. What does this diagnosis indicate? Should I be worried? All other blood tests like CBC, LFT, blood Protein, sugar, etc are normal. Have Total Cholesterol of 256 and BP of 140/80. What does bulky uterine cervix mean here and should I be worried?
Hi sir, I need help from you side. I am having a high bp (hypertension) from last 2002 year and I am presently taking medicines (stamelota beta and telma-h) one dose per day. I have a baby of 5 years and five years back at the time of pregnancy faces the problem of high uncontrolled bp and gave birth in 7 months pre-matured baby by operation weight 1kg. Need suggestion that can I plan or not for second baby bcoz some doctors said that you can go for that but its a risk plan. please give me better suggestion that should I plan or not and have to make any changes in medicine. Thank you. please suggest.
I am 24 years old unmarried female. One of my nipple is not coming out and other one is partially out. So i'm confused about this. Is it cause any problem in future? Kindly tell me the solution.
If you’re pregnant or planning to become pregnant, here’s what you can do to prevent dental problems :
1. Brush and floss
2. Get cleanings every 6 months
3. Eat right
4. Chew gum and drink water
5. Treat infections
Awareness At Its Best !