Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu GuptaYour feedback matters!
Please name a medicine helps a woman to hike her desire of sex instantly (within ten to twenty minutes). Dose it harm her. Has it side-effects?
PCOD is the common condition seen now a days in female.
The common age group people affected by pcod is 14-40 yrs
The main reason for the PCOD is hormonal imbalance.
1. irregular periods
2. painful periods
3. hair growth
5, hair fall
Homeopathy will cure the PCOD ate very short duration. By the homeopathy treatment the hormonal imbalance can be prevented and treated.
Hi i Am a boy 23 year old. When I taking sex with my partner suddenly small quantity of spem is coming (i don't know correctly it is a spem) after sometimes spem comes and. But I don't know what is coming first so we get confused. Is there any chance for pregnant.
If I have unsafe sex without protection my wife will be pregnant. N please tell me how can I have sex without using any types of condoms n my wife will not be pregnant. Any pills or routine of sex.
Hello sir, Please help me 72 hours ho chuke hai aur koi madicine nhi Lii hai tho kaise pregnancy ko roka jaye.
My wife is 6 week pregnant and she gets a abdominal pain during night that goes away after half hour. Is anything to worry a bout?
This is what happens when you drink carbonated drinks.
After 20 minutes- the effects that soda has on your body vary over a duration of time as explained here. For instance, within 20 minutes of drinking soda, you will notice a spike in your blood sugar. Then, the liver responds to this insulin burst and converts massive amounts of sugar into fat.
At 40 minutes- the next stage happens by 40 minutes, when the blood pressure rises due to absorption of caffeine. This is the time when liver dumps a lot more sugar in your blood-stream.
An hour- an hour later, the sugar crash is witnessed, which leads to the cycle of consuming more and more sugar.
Overall health- so in effect, having aerated beverages affects your weight, brain, kidneys, digestive system and even your bones, heat, lungs and the teeth!
If you have any further questions on issues related to obesity, click on" consult now.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am married before 10 months. I try to make my wife pregnant but every time it fails. What should I do. I try this since last 6 months.
My first delivery on 7 Nov. After date my first period arrive on 10 Dec. Thereafter till now no periods. Pregnancy test is negative. Breastfeed my 5 mnth old baby but not exclusively. Please suggest is this nrml or I need to check up.
Anyone. please help. Any gynecologists or any doctor who knows about this issue please help us. Sir/ma'am please help. My girlfriends period started from 10 aug and ended on 15th aug. We had UNPROTECTED sex on 27th of aug. I believe I did not cum Inside her but since she was not sure so she took IPILL (ECP) after 6 hours of intercourse for the FIRST time in her life. After four days i.e. On 1st aug at 1: 30 am, she started bleeding and she said that the pain and blood was just like her periods although it was not her period date. She bleed for 3 days and the bleeding stopped on the fourth day. We both are very tensed as we don't want any pregnancy. Please help. Please We will be grateful to you. Please.
I am 23 years old and I am suffering from PCOS from last 3 years. My doctor said that medicine is only solution for pcos. I got my periods after taking medicines only. Will it affect my future married life. And can it cause cancer in future. Also I am suffering from depression, stress, facial hairs, tiredness, and also having frequent urine problem. Can you please suggest me something better for me.
Have not got my periods this month.am 42. Have one 12 yr old son.gen get it in a 28 or 30 day cycle.i was v weak recently and had my blood sugar bp low.i am worried .pl help.
I am suffering from pcos since last 8 years and I am 25. I have developed acne all over my body since past few years and develop pimples very easily. Please suggest me the remedy to cure. I am not on any medicine as of now for pcos since its not affecting me. I have tried endocrinologist, homeopathic as well as ayurvedic doctor earlier bt no improvement in problem of pcos. My present weight is 115 kgs.
I am 33 years old. And we are searching a baby. I have been married for 9 yrs. We took long time to have baby as for settlement. My period is irregular. What should I do for get a soon pregnant? thank you.
Banana yoghurt smoothie works well to calm the stomach. Banana reduces inflamation znd bloating of intestine and curd has tryptophan which enhances level of serotonin and help relax the mind.
With more people frankly discussing about the loss of libido, studies have been conducted to investigate the reasons behind this. Surprisingly, in addition to hormonal and functional causes like genital issues, one common factor that causes loss of libido in both men and women is lifestyle changes. In addition to improper food habits and loss of exercise, loss of sleep is one of the most common causes of reduced sex drive.
Listed below are some reasons how sleep affects your sex drive:
- Lowers testosterone levels: Optimal amounts of testosterone in the body are required for having a good sex drive. Sleeplessness reduces the amount of testosterone produced in the body, thereby directly affecting the person's libido. A week with only 5 hours of sleep daily can reduce testosterone levels by 15%, which is equivalent to approximately 10 to 15 years of ageing.
- Vaginal lubrication: Studies have shown women who sleep regularly are wetter and have less pain during sex. Painful sex in turn reduces the sex drive in women.
- Erectile dysfunction: Improper sleep habits also reduces the quality of erection, thereby leaving you dissatisfied. Patients with sleep apnea who breathe irregularly with pauses in between were identified to have erectile dysfunction. The correlation gets stronger when the erectile dysfunction and sleep apnea improved drastically with regular sleep habits.
- Sleep induced depression: Sleeplessness leads to depression and general fatigue, and the last thing one wants to indulge in when depressed and tired is to have a sex.
- Impaired cognitive function: In addition to depression, deprived sleep also leaves you with overall reduced cognitive function, which leads to a vicious cycle of not reacting to your partner's instincts, etc. If you are not able to decipher whether or not the other person is interested, then the frequency and more importantly the quality of sex is reduced. This again sends out wrong signals to the partner, who will also not make the first move. And that again leads to a gradual decline of your sex life.
- Reduces love: Ever wondered why good sex is followed by a sound sleep and leaves you feeling fresh. There are strong chemical reasons to it sex induces hormones like prolactin which helps you relax and feel rested; it also produces the cuddle hormone oxytocin which increases the goodness feeling; it also reduces cortisol which is the stress hormone. All these increase feelings of belonging and love between the partners, which are affected by lack of sleep.
So, if you and your partner have been have been wondering how to rekindle your love life, think of getting a good night's sleep and sex will happen on its own.
Hi, need help from a Gynaec, I am 29 years old and married. My menstrual is due today and I have slight bleeding since a week. Also, it's on and off. Please suggest.
Would you please suggest me for my wife's pregnancy we both had tests and been using the medicine since 4 years. But there's no result. Would you please suggest us the successful pregnancy ways. Thanking you.
Persistence of pain even after full healing of an affected area after injury or ailment is known as chronic pain. Chronic pain can also occur due to an undiagnosed underlying condition within the body. Any form of pain which lasts for more than 6 months can be categorized as chronic pain. Chronic pain might be continuous or episodic, excruciating or mild, totally incapacitating or merely inconvenient.
Symptoms of Chronic Pain include:
1. Light to severe pain that keeps occurring from time to time and cannot be relieved easily.
2. Occurrence of pain that can be described as burning, shooting, aching or even, electrical.
3. Constant feelings of discomfort. This includes stiffness, tightness or soreness in the affected area.
Chronic pain usually does not occur alone and is often accompanied by other problems such as:
1. Lack of sleep
3. Weakened Immune System
5. Mood Swings that include depression, fear, hopelessness, anxiety, stress, irritability, etc.
Reasons behind it
There are a number of different factors that can cause chronic pain. Some of them are:
- Aging: Common conditions associated with normal aging can have an effect on joints and bones, giving rise to chronic pain.
- Incorrect treatment and improper healing: Bad diagnosis or incorrect medications or procedures may cause improper healing of injuries as well as damage to nerves leading to chronic pain.
- Underlying disorders or diseases: Diseases are also capable of causing chronic pain. Conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia are some well-known diseases that cause chronic pain. However, persistent and chronic pain might occur due to sicknesses like multiple sclerosis, cancer, AIDS, stomach ulcers as well as gallbladder disease.
In most of the cases, the reasons behind chronic pain can be rather complex. Sometimes, even though the chronic pain begins with an illness or an injury, the ongoing pain is capable of developing into a psychological aspect even after the physical issues have been healed, thus making treatment tricky.
Chronic pain is usually managed using a combination of physical therapy, medications and exercises, which helps in reducing the pain. Examples of pain relieving medications include ibuprofen and aspirin. Day-to-day activities can be performed only if this pain is adequately controlled. Additional techniques include:
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA): The target of this technique to address the nerves that are responsible for sending pain signals to the brain. This is achieved by placing the heated tip of a needle in a region which is extremely close to the nerve. The heat renders the nerve incapable of sending the pain signal.
- Pain Shots: This is used to deliver medications to the exact site of the pain. Nerve blockers are also used to block signals from reaching the brain.
- Alternative approach: These include acupuncture, massages and yoga along with other treatments from alternative medicine.