Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu GuptaYour feedback matters!
hello team .plss suggest have just conceived last menses date 10 oct now no menses in d month of Nov only spotty blood on 7th oct earlier had an ectopic pregnancy in may removed one tube nd my gyne says wait for next 2 weeks for confirmation and ultrasound 2 times kar cchukii hh y she needs 2 weeks more for proper confirmation.
Hi, My periods are late by 3 months and more in consulted the doctor she gave me the tablet delivery 10 mg after that I just got spotting than I consulted with another doctor than she also gave me same tablet and in between taking that tablet I have unprotected sex and my period is late and now this morning I have got spotting just. What is it? I am suffering from pcos. Does this spotting is due to pcos or else I am pregnant.
Hello Madam, We are trying to get baby since last 4 years with no positive feedback even a single time. We have checked with different doctors and have done so many check up both of us but there is any problem found. Can you suggest any good over the counter medicine which we can try?
I am 9 week pregnant. Can I take mother hairloss from now. I am along taking vitagret tablet of multivitamin please suggest is it safe to use mother Horlicks.
Hi Doctor, I had taken an Ipill on 3rd May (14th day of my menstrual cycle). I didn't have any bleeding till 17th May. My period was due on 19th May. I always had regular 28 days cycle. On 17th May, I started having brown scanty flow. On the same day, doctor had done advanced UPT at the hospital which was negative Then, for next 2 days I had red period like flow which was heavy. My usual periods lasts for 5 days. So, do I still need to take UPT? Or, I am not at risk now?
When I am doing 1st time sex that time my vagina to much blood flowing, now to much paining inside vagina, Please tell me what should i do to feel relax?
Hi, my wife had ectopic pregnancy surgery and left fallopian tube ruptured and they removed thru laparoscopy surgery and she now only right fallopian tube and it is healthy. Is it possible to get natural pregnancy in future or can we take IUI procedure in future. Please suggest.
Sir/mam I had sex few days ago wt my we dint intend to bt we comitd a mstke. We are not married we truly luv each other. I felt nyc, special n luvly few days ago bt nw I feel vry guilty feel myself drty lyk anything. Please do not thnk dt my parents is careless n bad or nothing else. they hv brought me up wt intense care n ws vry strict bt d blender hpnd. I dnt fl gud. Nthng ws goin gud is few months bck evn nw nthng is fine. My bf is like ovr possesiv. Few days ago I was very tensed dt I cudnt slp n I bcam a bit cranky so bcam irritable to hm. At nyts I use to quarrel wt hm cz he dnt use to get tym fo me I kno he might b bsy bt stil I cudnt myself myself s I ws so much in stress ol ds. Days .i got lots f problems at hom bfo he ws vry gud he is stil nw bt m hv mixd feelings bout hm. I fl vry odd bout hm at sme points. He fls dt gals hu toks wt der bsties n spnd tym ah leabians. He is kinda weird n I dnt kno wt he thanks off. We have been three years in a relation. If I tok to guys he thanks I njoy der cmpny if I tok to gls he thanks m.lesbo.n ds days he boast f himself n hs family alot n underestimate mine's n me. I kno I did a blunder. Cn you please get me. Out f it. I luv hm bt d way he bhavs hurts me alot. N if in sme pt I m.wrng den pls do tel me. I wil b very mch grateful to u.n olso we hd sex 3 days continuously fo d frst tym n had 2 I pils dt day itself. Is there any chance of my pregnancy?
I had my periods on 3rd. N it finished on 8th. I had sex on 17th. First it was protected. Den unprotected. Though he did not ejaculate inside. Will I be pregnant? Do you suggest to take ipill. I npe if I take it withdrawal bleeding will occur.
Dear sir/mam How to do anal sex first time as I am virgin by anal. How to prepare myself for anal sex and precautions for doing it for first time? Is it good to do ansl sex or have any harmful effect of it?
My tummy is growing from last 1 year. Before that I was slim. My period cycle are also nt proper. Advise me something to get back into figure.
I consumed I pill 5 times in last one year. My menses last only 2 days (first day normal bleeding second day less bleeding) From one year. Before all this my menses was normal. What should I do to cure this?
I want to know that my periods have come always late around 35 days, I have hypothyroidism also. But my tsh level is now less then. 01. Please tell me the reason as early as possible.
My periods are late by 1 month. From past 2 months I have heavy stress and travelling a lot. Is it normal.
Hi early morning I am getting stomach ache and at the time of passing urine getting red color vagina discharge for what reason.
Homeopathic medicine is the type of medicine in which natural herbs and their extracts are used for treating various health conditions in a person. This type of medication is highly effective for many ailments that can affect an individual's health without causing any side effects. But remember that, doctors who prescribe these medicines generally offer a series of precautions that the patients have to follow so that the medicines can be fully effective.
Precautions for Homeopathy
Once you consult a homeopathic doctor, make sure that you follow the regime and rules that he/she sets for you. These precautions may be related to food, time and frequency of medicine intake, dosage or things you should avoid while undergoing the treatment. Here is a detailed look at what you might need to pay attention to:
- The regime that has been provided for the medicine needs to be followed and you must ensure that the medicines are taken properly.
- People generally tend to take overdose of the prescribed medicine thinking that it would increase the potency of the ingredients and thus treat them faster. This notion has to be definitely avoided, since the medicine prescribed needs to be taken as per the dosage recommended. An overdose can lead to side effect.
- If the doctor mentions that you must report back after consuming the medicine for 10 to 15 days, you should definitely visit the doctor on the particular day and not later. You must never keep continuing the medicine after the prescribed time period.
- In case of morning dosage that are prescribed to be taken right after you wake up, rinse the mouth with plain water and never brush your teeth or use a mouthwash. This will hinder the medicine's action.
- Medicines should be taken at least 20 to 30 minutes prior to or after a meal.
- Most of the doctors advise patients to abstain from coffee and garlic when they are on homeopathic medicines.
- Medicines tend to have better effect if they are allowed to remain on the tongue for a long time. This is the reason why doctors tell their patients to not chew the medicines.
- Never touch the medicine with bare hands.
- In case you have missed a dosage, say for the night, do not compensate by taking it the next day morning and rather take the medicine at the prescribed time.
- The sweet globules of homeopathic medicines make children to have them extra. Thus the bottle must never be handed over to children. Parents should administer the dosage themselves.
- Homoeopathic medicines should not be taken soon after smoking or drinking, if possible it should be avoided.
- Mother tinctures and liquid doses should be added in water in glass or porcelain cup, not in any metallic vessel. There is no need to keep the medicines in refrigerator.