Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu Chanda Das SarkarYour feedback matters!
I had undergone cesarean 3 months back and now there is hard lump 1 inch above my cut and below navel and sometimes very slight pain occurs in that. I got ultrasound of my stomach and doctor was that there might be a swelling or pus. Please tell me. Is there chances of pus or is it a scar tissue that is hard too. I read it on internet.
My wife is 37 weeks pregnant so when we can expect our baby plg suggest n what to be taken into care and when to go to hospital kindly brief about it.
I have non provocative vulvodynomia. I feel burning down there at all times. Is there any cure? Kindly help.
My headache starts during my periods but still today its continue. My eyes also get pain when I go in sunlight. I have acidity too.
Pregnancy is one of the most wonderful journeys in a woman’s life. However, one must remember that there are several dos and don’ts linked to it. You can’t lead an undisciplined life and expect a healthy outcome. Your pregnancy has to be systematically dealt with. You have to give up on a lot of habits that could pose a risk to the health of your growing foetus. Here are some tips to have a healthy pregnancy:
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, it’s time to quit smoking. You must remember that babies born to mothers who smoke have a higher chance of being born as stillborn or prematurely. Babies have also been found to have low birth weight. This is really bad. Your baby will have to fight a lot to survive. You might be asked to undergo an emergency and untimely delivery. On the other hands, if you quit smoking, you will have lesser or no complications at all. Your foetus will be healthy and grow into a lovely and healthy infant.
- Eat well, eat right, and eat on time: Your diet plays an essential role in your entire pregnancy. You must include all essential nutrients in your diet. Don’t skip your meals and try to have a balanced diet. Avoid spicy and oily food as you experience indigestion issues due to pregnancy hormones. You will need to take some 300 calories extra per day for your foetus. Add vegetables and fruits to your diet.
- Take multivitamins: Pregnancy leads to a deficiency of nutrients in your body. You must take a lot of multi vitamins to avoid the deficiency. Ideally, one must start taking the additional vitamin supplements before the pregnancy starts. Thereafter, she must continue with the recommended doses. For example, Omega 3 reduces the chances of giving birth to premature babies.
- Take sufficient rest: You must take rest in adequate amounts and take up moderate exercises in a day for not more than 30 minutes.
- Don’t be exposed to toxics: You should try and minimise the chances of getting exposed to toxic substances.
- Destress yourself: Try and destress yourself by listening to good music, reading a book or taking a careful massage. But you must avoid moving outdoors.
- Drink water: You must drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated all the time. Your fluid balance must be maintained throughout the pregnancy. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
My wife had ectopic for first pregnancy. How to avoid second ectopic and what are the root causes for ectopic.
I would recommend everyone to take all meals on time. Do not skip any meals. Skipping meals is not good, not healthy as well as it does not help you to reduce weight. First thing in the morning start your day with fruits and curry leaves. Take your last meal till 8p. M. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Premature (early) ejaculation—also referred to as rapid ejaculation; also called as early discharge. Premature Ejaculation Treatment in Delhi (PE) is the most common type of sexual dysfunction in men younger than 40 years and seen across all age groups. In elderly men (60 years) erectile dysfunction is more common. A study conducted by the Journal of Sexual Medicine revealed that this condition is almost equally prevalent in sexually active men of all age groups. If a man experiences uncontrollable ejaculation (discharge of semen from your penis) either before or shortly after sexual penetration (usually within 1-2 minutes of penetration), he may be suffering from PE.
Hi Doctor, My wife had last periods on last Nov 13th for 3 days and we had un safety intercourse on 20th Nov, till today dec 18th she did not get her periods is thr any chance of pregnancy?
I took a pregnancy test as I was very scared on Thursday 23Rd of March both urine and blood. Both turned out to be negative. I am on birth control pill Crisanta and I took it two month back to back without any break. I am on my 7 pill free days week. 2 days have passed. Still no period? When should I expect my periods? And shall I take another blood pregnancy test?
Dear sir ,me and my girl met physically on 2nd of this month, her period time is 15th of this month, but till today period not came, so yesterday and today morning 2 times she checked pregnancy with home test kit, it showed negative 2 times, no early symptoms are appearing, and 1st time in her life 8 days delayed period, so please suggest us sir, and is there any chances for pregnancy.
Dear Doctor I had sex before 2 days. My partner started bleeding. I can tell yo that it bleed a lot. She said me that her vagina is also bit painful. I'm 21 years she is 22 yrs. Is there any problem ?
Meri age 22 hai or me kabhi kbhi smoke kia krti hu Once in a week Kya mera ye smoke krna Mere future pregnancy me koi problem create krega kya?
In general, the menstrual flow consists of several layers, which include old blood, endometrial lining, nutrients, the tissue remains, etc. All these layers are discharged together as menstrual bleeding/menstrual flow. Sometimes only the layer of nutrients may be discharged before the actual menstruation - this is causing the brown discharge before period.
Incidents in a menstrual cycle may happen that the endometrial cells are not entirely expelled - 'old' endometrial cells can leave uterus during next period and usually appear as brown discharge before period. If the cause of the discharge is the endometrial cells turning from red to brown due to the delayed elimination, there would be no reason to worry. Often polyps of the uterus and/or cervical polyps can be responsible for brown discharge before period. Polyps are the groups of cells that have grown abnormally inside the uterus (mainly because of hormonal dysfunctions). Cells of polyps can bleed very slowly before period and the brown discharge before period could be a result of the bleeding from polyps.
I am 19 year old. I had sex on 4 th oct. And took unwanted 72 within 4 hour. 5 th oct I got bleeding one time slightly. My expected period date is 10 th oct. When I will get my period?
I am 23 y old house wife. I have pregnant from 1.5 month for some day before I am feeling twisted in my stomach (like that marode) & feeling less hunger. Today I have use acilo 150 mg tablet, after tablet use I am going toilet every after 5 minute & feeling cool.
Cashew nuts or Kaju are extremely nutritious and delicious to eat. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, soluble dietary fiber and antioxidants that are essential for the normal functioning of your body.
The following are some of the health benefits of cashew nuts:
- Ensures healthy heart: Cashew nuts have a comparatively low fat content than most other nuts.It is cholesterol free, has rich antioxidants and contains a number of health-promoting phyto-chemicals that ensure protection against various heart diseases.
- Prevents cancer: Cashew nuts are rich in flavonoids that are known to be effective in combating the growth of tumor cells. It is rich in copper content that helps prevent and control the formation of cancerous cells and protects you from colon cancer.
- Manages hypertension and promotes health of nerves: Cashew nut contains magnesium, which is known for its effectiveness in controlling the levels of blood pressure. It enables you to control your blood pressure thereby, enabling you to manage hypertension. Lack of magnesium also affects the health of your nerves.
- Prevents macular degeneration: According to studies, regular consumption of most nuts tends to prove effective in reducing the risk of macular degeneration in the long term. Cashew nuts are among such nuts that have the ability to filter the sun's UV rays and offer you protection against age related macular degeneration.
- Aids in weight loss: According to studies, people who indulge in the regular consumption of cashew nuts and practice an active lifestyle are less susceptible to sudden weight gain than people who do not. Cashew nuts also contain good cholesterol and are hence considered to be very good for your overall health.
- Prevents gallstones: Gallstones are usually hard masses that are found in the bile duct or gallbladder. Gallstones normally develop due to the fatty nature of the cholesterol which obstructs its breakdown. According to studies, eating cashew nuts, in moderation, on a regular basis is helpful for preventing the formation of gallstones in women.
- Promotes health of tissue: Cashew nuts are rich in copper content, which when reacts with iron present in your body, leads to the creation of new and healthy red blood cells. It also helps in the production of collagen that keeps your tissues strong and healthy.