Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu BhattaYour feedback matters!
Hi my Girlfriend periods date: 10aug-15th aug. Had unprotected sex on 27th aug. She took ipill (ecp) after 6 hours. She started bleeding on 1st September at 1 30a. M which was just like her periods. She bleed for 3 days and on 4th day, bleeding gradually stopped. We don't want any pregnancy right now. please help.
I have been trying to conceive my 2nd baby for about 5 months now but. Had gone to the gynecology for a check up also and everything seems to be ok. She also got some tests done and its all normal. Even when we intercourse when i'm ovulating I have not conceived. Does it usually take time? is it normal? Cause I had conceived my 1st baby within a month. I'm really worried.
My gf took I pill few months ago (6-7 month. Since then she has scanty periods. Does it affect in future?
Homeopathy world has currently brought unique solutions for reducing unbearable back pain. You can get speedy recovery and on the other hand, your back muscles will also become much more flexible than ever.
Top 5 homeopathic medicines for curing back pain:
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back-injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Rus Tox: If you want to stop chronic condition of your back pain, then nothing can be the best option other than this medicine. Most of the homeopathic practitioners are now strongly recommending this medicine for severe cases. Only limited dosage of this medicine taken in a consistent manner can offer you more relief from your back pain, and you can get greater relaxation.
- Mag Phos: This medicine is very much useful for alleviating all kinds of back pains and this medicine can be accompanied by external heat. Cramping muscle pains are simply unbearable and thus cannot be gotten rid of at times. In such a condition, there is no other safest alternative other than this medicine.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you have become pretty tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours, and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
- Kali carb: This medicine is the best back-pain solution for females. Those females who have severe back pain immediately after delivery can get greater relief from this medicine. In this case, back muscles often develop cramping pains and these pains are very much irritating and thus you might feel disturbed. This is the reason doctors often recommend taking this medicine to fix the problem.
Related Tip: "When Should You See Your Doctor in Back Pain?"
My period are disturbed since few months sum time it use to come earlier 3 or 4 days before and sum time it use to be late like 5 or 10 days late before I use to get healthy periods bt first time my period or not coming in a proper way in this month I got my periods 10 days late and only like drop for 4 is it an issue health issue please reply.
Hello Dr. I am a newly married girl meri problem ye h k jab mere mensuration ka time aane wala hota h to mere body me bahot pain rahta h and fever b ho jata h. Is anything about to worried? please suggest me.
We are in starting 6th month of pregnancy. Last ultrasound showed a white spot in baby's heart. Just want to confirm wat is it about. Doctor said nothing to worry it will disappear most of the times. Also my wife has thyroid too. Does it effect baby?
Doctor this is sanvi. I have got vaginal bleeding 13 after my period day. Can you say me the reason, why I got that, is that serious. What I have to do now.
Hi, This is Saranya from INDIA. I suffer from irregular periods. My last mensuration is april 15 2016. Still I dnt get mensuration.
My wife has vomiting since early morning after eating any meal. Is this is a sign of hypermesis gravidarium or early pregnancy? My wife ovulation date is 6-7 Feb 2016.. How can we know she is pregnant or not or any other sign of stomach upset? please reply as soon as possible..
Married for 2.5 years, (age-28), planning to get pregnant from last 6 months I have a period cycle of 38 days from last 2 months, before that it was 30 days. I am a working women and its a sitting job for 8 hours. Have done all the test (husband & wife both) and all are normal. Suggest me for positive result also tell me if heavy weight lifting in house core is dangerous for pregnancy?
I have faced the problem of thyroid in pregnancy after delivery I had left the treatment of thyroid now what should I do?
My wife tried ivf last year but it resulted negative .she is 41 n myself 33. 2 years before we tried to get her tubes opened by laparoscopy as she had blocked fallopian tubes but doctor found she had abdominal tb. We don't even know whether tubes were opened or not. Now she feels pain sometimes at her stomach lower right side .Please guide us about pregnancy n about pain. Thanks n regards.
1. Wash and iron your clothes regularly, especially the undergarments. Ironing your clothes kills the left out fungus too. Thus the risk of reinfection is completely eliminated.
2. Avoid wearing tight clothes. Sweat and dampness create ideal environment for the growth of fungus.
3. Never share clothes with anyone as fungus can pass from one person to other.