Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu BeniwalYour feedback matters!
It's been 10 days post my period due date and i am still not in my period. I am occasionally get deep brown discharge with cramp in stomach just like my period cramps. What is it? Is something wrong? Is it an indication of onset of my period after the delay?
I'm 28 years old and i'm pregnant 2mth 3 day my usg report show left simple ovarian cyst (anechoic cyst 3.69x4.46 cm. It is complicated in my pregnancy or not and its treatment?
Hi, I am pregnant and its 5th month of my pregnancy. Would like to know whether sex is safe to have during these period. If yes how long can this be continued.
I was married 3 years ago, I am going for pregnancy treatment they said that you have a less quality of eggs so they asked me to go for IUI as I have waited for normal pregnancy .is that true.
Pumpkin seeds are a traditional remedy for worms. They work by paralysing the worms but not killing them so it is important that a natural laxative, such as psyllium seeds or flaxseed oil to move the worms out of the digestive system. Children can be given 10-15 pumpkin seeds a day, and, adults twenty to thirty a day for about two weeks. Follow this with a laxative about one hour after each dose of seeds. Eating pumpkin seeds daily may even help prevent parasites. Laxatives, however, should not be taken over a lengthy period of time. Alternatively try pumpkin and watermelon seeds ground into a powder and mixed with a little aloe vera juice and taken on an empty stomach each morning.
My last menstrual cycle was on 17th november 2015. On 21st november had unprotected sex. Though he did not come inside me. But he rubbed his penis on my butt region outside and there was ejaculation on my butt. As soon we realized it. I soon got it washed with warm water and, later on with soap. Then within 18 hrs consumed I pill for the very first tym. As a precaution. Then after 6 days. I. E on 27 & 28th november. Had bleeding for 2 days with slight abdomen pain. And Dizziness. Then on the 34th day on 20th december 2015 I got my normal period of 4 days. In the meanwhile took 6 home pregnancy test with the prega news kit. Specifically on the 23, 27, 30, 33, 44 & 56 days after the incident. All came negative. Also after 42 day from the incident took a blood beta hcg test which showed result of less than 1 miu/ml. My cycle has always been regular from past 1 year of usually 27-33 days. But now as I m due for my next menstrual cycle. Today is the 29th day. I m having right side lower abdomen pain. And there is back pain more on right side. So just wanted to know. Are there any chance of pregnancy. Or pregnancy is ruled out completely. As I do not want to get pregnant now. Also whether is there any possibility of ectopic pregnancy? please help me soon. Advise needed in urgent. As this worry is constant killing me day by day. please help as soon As possible.
Hi mam I'm mamatha from hyderabad and 5 weeks of pregnant. By scanning is it knows how many pregnancy I had in past yrs.
Meri partner ko 7 month chal rha hai pregnancy ka, kya mai sex kar sakta hun Koi problem to nahi hai.
Hey I am 22 years old I had sex on 21 st april with protection but the condom got torn and it was fourth day of my periods still preferred to take ipill I did not got my chums yet in month of may last month it came on 18 april I had sex today again with protection again condom got torn Unfortunately I had to consume ipill again because I dint had any option I consumed it on saturday n yesterday morning I started bleeding n it covered 1/4 of my first pad n then since afternoon there was no blood flow bt small blood clots used to flow out while urinating since yesterday night I changed my pad there is no blood stain and even I am having severe lower abdominal cramps n pain Is it my periods pr something else please help.
What is the correct method to take birth control pill? please suggest effectively pill with no side effect.
I'm now 32 years old already had one abortion due to fibroid, then I did mymectomy and conceived again after 8 months .delivered girl baby via cizerian .she is going to turn 2 years old. Now I'm conceived but my 22 weeks scan reports microphelly schizencephaly ,so doctor said me to abort the baby, but I want this baby .please help me whether is their any tablets to cure this pregnancy baby ,now I entered my sixth month. Tell me shall I have any other options other than abortion and deliver a problem free baby.
I am 23 years old. I am having irregular menstrual cycle. I am having low thyroid. My weight is 84 kgs and my height is 169 cms. Please give some suggestions and solution to reduce weight. What are all foods I have to take daily? Please tell me.
Mam I am 30 planning for baby so what is the perfect time to conceive my date is 8/7/2017 it means today is my second day. So suggest me for further.
A physical problem related to intimacy is something that keeps the patient from having a satisfactory intimate experience. Many women encounter many kinds of problems at various stages of their lives. In this article, we have listed the seven most common sex problems that women experience. Take a look to know more!
- Lack of sexual desire: A total lack of, or inhibited sexual desire is a problem that may be caused due to factors like age, menopause, stress, hormonal changes, pregnancy and child birth, depression, and even fatigue. Also, a work heavy lifestyle as well as too much focus on areas like children can lead to a situation where sex takes a backseat and after a while, lack of desire sets in.
- Anorgasmia: Not being able to orgasm during intercourse despite plenty of stimulations is a problem that some women face. This condition can be of various types including primary, secondary and others, to depict a range of orgasm related issues where a proper sexual release does not occur. This can happen due to causes like infections, past sex related trauma, pain during intercourse and other issues including anxiety and depression.
- Painful intercourse: This condition can also be called Vaginismus. A number of causes can trigger pain that women feel in the vaginal area during intercourse, which can lead to vaginal contractions or an involuntary spasm. The causes include endometriosis, STDs or sexually transmitted diseases, ovarian cysts, vaginititis, lack of proper lubrication during sex, and stress.
- Arousal problems: Lack of sexual arousal is another problem that can happen due to lack of sufficient stimulation and lubrication which affects the blood flow to the vagina, thus preventing an erection of the clitoris. This condition may also be caused due to stress and relationship problems.
- Related ailments: The presence of a chronic ailment can also lead to sexual problems for a member of either sex. When a woman is suffering from diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, drug abuse and other such ailments, then sex related activities tend to take a back seat and are often also hindered due to the symptoms of some of these conditions.
- Side effects: Taking medication that has to do with depression or menopause can also have a bearing on the kind of sex life that a woman enjoys as these medicines often create hormonal imbalances and numb certain neurotransmitters with the suppressants that they contain.
- Psychological factors: It has been proven medically that stress, anxiety, depression, trauma and other such factors play up on the sex life of a patient in a serious manner. Using frequent practice with proper lubrication and counselling as well, one can overcome such problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.