Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I always suffer from cough and cold, advice me a permanent cure I also have stomach problem like acute gas and acid. My stool is not clear properly every day. Stool in not hard but it is like jelly, or cracked milk. My mouth is always test sour.
I am 55 years old male person .I am suffering Diabetic and B.P since 6-7 years. And under alopathic treatment such as Joryl-M-3 for diabetic and telma H-80 for B.P.For more than 2-3 months I am suffering from sleeplessness at night. I am going through depression. Kindly help me with more valuable advise to cure myself from Sleeping disorder and Memory Loss.
After eating lunch or breakfast I start having gas problem and I feel like I need to go toilet. Is it because my liver is not functioning properly or any other problem. please help.
Sir, I am 56 years old working woman, suffering from light temperature since one week, lower back pain and right shoulder pain but pain is more realised when I am sleeping on the right side. I feel foul smell after urinating. Please suggest what to do.
Can diabetic patients eat sweets made with'sugar free or is it just as bad as normal sugar based sweets for them?
My brother have fever from last night how can I judge this is normal fever or something like dengue?
I am 30 year male I got marry since 3 years I have one doubt about my sperm count. How to get improve my sperm count naturally? Please help me in this regards.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
He has a very chronic disorder of piles and always keeps on coughing is it because he is an aaptard? Ya vo pehle se hi chutia hai!
I am male my age is 30 years every week three days there is pain in my half head the left side can you tell me what to do?
Respect sir I am 24 years I am facing a problem abt blocking of nose due to dust some perfumes please sir reply me already I am taking some anti allergy tablets like montulekast and levo ceteriz and taking drops on nose ovtrovin nasal drop please sir say me what precautions I will take please give me some suggestion what I will do I am waiting of your respone hope you will give me best respond .
I am a moderate alcohol consumer, but not addict, after having meals containing chillies powder or pepper content I feel irritated and face heart burn similar to one that of acidity, that too in the middle of sleep.
Dear doctor, I am totally depressed due to quick flow of precum, ie, a white fluid, from my organ. Its amount is very high .Just a bit thinking of my fiance will cause it coming. It is very disgusting. Please recommend some medicine to reduce its amount. I couldn't talk to my would be freely because of fearing the coming of this fluid. I'm very afraid of my post married life .Doctors tell it is normal to anyone but in my case it is abnormal. Please do me a favor. It's my request. I need to stop it or reduce its amount. Or I need to time to come it. Please recommend something useful for me to reduce my tension. Thankyou
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction &early ejaculation. I do not smoke or drink. I am 39 years, height 5.6inch. Weight78 kg. masturbate at 12 years age&after some years I face early ejaculation. After marriage erection is full but no orgasm feel yet. After some year of marriage erection problem face time to time its less and no need of sex I feel.
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery Seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation.