Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MadanYour feedback matters!
Pregnancy is an ideal time to start taking really good care of yourself, both physically and emotionally. If you follow the few simple guidelines below, you should give yourself the best chance of having a problem free pregnancy and a healthy baby.Healthy and fit baby is all what mother demands so here are the tips for a healthy pregnancy.
- See your doctor or midwife as soon as possible: As soon as you find out you're pregnant, get in touch with your GP or a midwife to organise your antenatal care.
- Eat well: Aim to eat a healthy, balanced diet whenever you can. Try to have, at least five portions of fruit and vegetables daily. Plenty of carbohydrates, such as roti and rice, as the basis of your meals. Choose wholegrain carbohydrates rather than white, so you get plenty of fibre. Daily servings of protein, such as fish, lean meat, eggs, nuts or pulses, and some milk and dairy foods. Two portions of fish a week, at least one of which should be oily.
- Take a supplement: Pregnancy vitamin supplements aren't a substitute for a balanced diet. But they can help if you're worried you're not eating well, or you're too sick to eat much.
- Be careful about food hygiene: There are some foods that are not safe to eat in pregnancy. This is because they can carry a health risk for your baby. It is always recommended to avoid foods such as raw papaya and raw pineapple during pregnancy as cause pregnancy or birth complications. It can even lead to miscarriage. Avoid eating outside food.
- Exercise regularly: Good exercise choices for pregnancy include, brisk walking, swimming, antenatal classes, yoga, pilates, etc. One should do exercise which she is used to doing regularly when not pregnant and should avoid starting any new exercise during pregnancy without supervision.
- Begin doing pelvic floor exercises: Your pelvic floor comprises a hammock of muscles at the base of your pelvis. These muscles support your bladder, vagina and back passage. They can feel weaker than usual in pregnancy because of the extra pressure upon them. Pregnancy hormones can also cause your pelvic floor to slacken slightly.
- Cut out alcohol: Any alcohol you drink rapidly reaches your baby via your bloodstream and placenta. There is no way to know for sure how much alcohol is safe during pregnancy. That's why many experts advise you to cut out alcohol completely while you're expecting.
- Cut back on caffeine: Coffee, tea, cola and energy drinks are mild stimulants. There are concerns that too much caffeine may increase your risk of miscarriage. It's also thought possible that too much caffeine may contribute to your risk of having a low birth weight baby.
- Stop smoking: Smoking during pregnancy can cause serious health problems, for you and your baby. These risks include an increased risk of, miscarriage, premature birth, low birth weight.
- Get some rest: The fatigue you feel in the first few months is due to high levels of pregnancy hormones circulating in your body. Later on, it's your body's way of telling you to slow down.To wind down ready for bed, try relaxation techniques, which are safe in pregnancy, such as yoga, stretching, deep breathing, visualisation, massage.
What will happen if you don't follow these tips?
- Insufficient Growth
- Neurological Disorders
- Low Birth Weight
- Body Weakness
- Fetus and Infant Death
Hi, I'm 22 years old, one year ago I got a stitches mark on my nose after an accident. I used many products such as gel, creams, ointment but didn't get any positive result still now. Yet I heard about plastic surgery will remove this mark completely from my nose is it true than please suggest what should I do Now? Please Tell me.
I feel so weak in every work in doing work in field, coping and watering the plants wht I do to becom healthy and fit?
I have rashes all over my body which comes and goes. When I am taking levocetrizine it goes, but when I stop taking the medicine it appears again. What will be the reason? can you suggest some other effective medicine? thank you.
I really want to stop smoking but just couldn't.Tried atleast 90% of the tips given on internet but it just stops for awhile than starts off again.Help!
I didn't get proper sleep at night. In day time I can sleep well. What should I do to get proper sleep at night.
I am suffering from stomach pain since last 1 week. I have taken some medicines like omee and pudin hara but still stomach pain is persist what should I do? What medications should I take.
When I breath or talk with someone I have bad smell from my mouth which disturbs another to clear this problem what steps I take.
Hi! My mother is 43 years old and her weight is 49kg. She went through a sputum check which is done for 3 days. In which 1st test came negative but the other two were positive. After consulting with the Doctor, She has started her medication from today. 2 tablets of Forecox after 15 minutes of taking 1 tablet of Pan-D. Also half tablet of Benadon on alternate days. But the problem is she is suffering from fever since last 10 days. If she takes the medicine in the morning her temperature goes normal but again in the evening temperature rises above 100. If she is taking paracetamol then it's results lasts for about 10-12 hours. Can medicine cause any kind of problem and is this also the symptom of TB?
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
Body acne (acne on the back, chest and shoulder) is highly discomforting and quite difficult to get rid of. In fact, 1/3rd of the people who suffer from facial acne in India suffer from body acne as well. Although getting rid of body acne may be a tricky and challenging process, here are some simple and easy ways to help you to get acne-free skin.
1. Combat acne-causing bacteria with apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar can help you in treating many of the skin problems you experience, including body acne. Possessing anti-bacterial properties, the use of apple cider vinegar can help you to keep acne-causing bacteria at bay. Moreover, it will also balance out your skin’s pH levels. But before applying it on the affected area using cotton balls, make sure to dilute the concentration with some water for negating its acidic effect.
To make an apple cider vinegar toner, you need 250ml each of apple cider vinegar and water. Mix these two components in equal parts – one part water and one part apple cider vinegar. Once done, store the liquid in a plastic bottle and use it once daily.
2. Keep your skin squeaky clean with cucumbers
Cucumbers can be very helpful in cleansing and purifying your skin. They unclog skin pores by cleansing skin from deep within to remove accumulated oil, bacteria, and dirt. Cucumbers can heal and soothe acne-damaged skin as well. Its silica content helps to heal as well as develop skin cells that have been damaged by acne. Likewise, the Vitamin E content of cucumber gives you blemish-free skin while helping you to get rid of acne scars.
Make a smooth paste of a cucumber and apply it onto your skin for about 15 minutes everyday before washing it off.
3. Reduce acne with the baking soda scrub
A scrub made of baking soda is another sure-shot way of treating body acne. Its application leaves your skin clean, smooth and glowing. However, you only have to use this twice a week as its high alkaline content may prove to be too harsh on certain skin types. For making the homemade scrub, add water to two tablespoons of baking soda and mix it well until you get a thick paste. Once you get the ideal paste, gently scrub it onto your acne-prone areas. Rinse the paste off with cool water.
4. Opt for a balanced diet
Following a list of foods to eat and foods to avoid can prove to be a very effective way of getting rid of body acne. Consuming foods that are rich in anti-oxidants and nutrients and are less toxic can help you in achieving clear skin.
Foods you need to avoid:
1. Spicy foods
2. Salty foods
3. Dairy products
4. Sugary items
5. Oily foods
Foods you should eat:
1. Carrots and spinach
2. Tomatoes, lemons and apples
3. Peanuts, hazelnuts and almonds
4. Oolong tea and green tea