Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MadanYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old girl and I am pretty much tensed because of my menstrual cycle. My period was on 19th oct. 2017 and yet it is not happened. I am virgin totally. I dnt knw why it is late and it happens very first time with me. I am 60 kg now and my T3 is 0.58, T4 is 5.47 and Ultra TSH is 2.41.can you please help me out of this. I am at hostel so can not go to doctors alone. If you will help me out. Please kindly help me for all stuck. Please.
I'm 25 years old and due to back injury gradually my body is going to sick day by day. please help doctors couldn't diagnose my problem properly.
I am in pregnancy 27 weeks. anomaly scan, double marker, 3d scan are done and perfect. Tetanus vaccine done. Any test/vaccine during 24 to 28 weeks duration?
Hi sir I am zishan I am suffering from early discharge during sex can you give. Me the solution I am a married.
I have heard wine & beer are good for health if you have it in limit. Is this true? If not then which alcohol should be consumed in parties so that it does not look bad in front of friend & also health is not affected.
I am a student of12th, I am getting depressed all time of day, I have lost my self respect and confidence, I am getting weaker and weaker, what should I do to get out from this and improve myself?
I have several hair problems like, itchy scalp, frizzy hair, split ends, hair fall, front baby hair are stubborn and standing. I want to know which products are to be used in these conditions. Please suggest me a CHEMICALS free products. And also kindly suggest me the diet to be followed for healthy hair. Thank you.
I have shoulder joint dislocation. So I could not take up any strenuous work. I am putting on weight. So what can I do to reduce weight?
Kidney is a crucial detoxifying organ that performs a lot of functions including, absorption of minerals, filtration of blood and production of hormones and urine. It also helps your body to maintain a healthy PH level. Since kidney failure can prove to be fatal, it is essential to keep it healthy, to ensure smooth function of your system.
The following are the tips to ensure the health of your kidneys:
- Adequate intake of water: It is advised to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily, to help your kidneys function properly. Adequate intake of water ensures that your body is able to flush out the harmful toxins at regular intervals. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
- Control your blood pressure and blood sugar level: Diabetes is one of the major causes of kidney failure. It is recommended to control your blood sugar level on a regular basis to ensure healthy functioning of your kidney. People who have high level of blood sugar and blood pressure are more susceptible to suffer from kidney disorders.
- Quit tobacco: Accumulations of toxins in your body tend to have a harmful impact on not only your kidneys but also on your overall health. It is strictly recommended to quit smoking and using other forms of tobacco to protect your kidneys from damage.
- Reduce weight: Obesity and the problem of excessive body fat are harmful for your body in more than ways than one. Being overweight makes you more susceptible to develop kidney cancer. Therefore, it is advisable to lose a few kilos to ensure the proper functioning of your kidneys.
- Avoid intake of analgesics without prescription: Most analgesics have the tendency to be harsh on your kidneys. Ingestion of analgesics increases your risk of developing kidney cancer. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, and acetaminophen are some of the analgesics, which are known to affect your kidneys in the long term. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid taking them without consulting a doctor.
- Include healthy food in your diet: If you increase the intake of green vegetables in your diet, it will help your body to accelerate the process of detoxification. Fruits and vegetables including watermelon, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, peppers, garlic and onions provide considerable aid in removing the toxins out of your system. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!