Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M. Y. ShareefYour feedback matters!
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did t see any changes. What should I do?
सर जी मुझे पुरे शरीर में स्किन पर लाल धब्बे फुंसी के रूप में हो रहे है एवं जलन और खुजलाहट भी होती है ऐसा लगभग 4 5 दिन से हो रहा है।
I am 66 years young. I have enlarged prostate gland. I am taking uromax-d daily od for the last four years. Please Advise me whether I should continue d same or take something else.
Vitiligo or Leucoderma is a genetic disorder triggered due to mental stress and constipation. Leucoderma or vitiligo is called Shivitra kushta according to Ayurveda and is caused due to defect in brajak pitta. Brajak pitta is color forming agent in body and defect in formation of brajak pitta causes vitiligo. There are many causes, which can trigger vitiligo other than stress and genetics.
Reasons behind vitiligo
Vitiligo is a caused by when there is a loss of pigment, which is melanin. The melanin is responsible for giving color to the skin. But there are times when the pigment is destructed, which will result in vitiligo. This is condititon which can affect anybody, but the affects are visible more in people who have dark colored skin.
There are certain food combinations like taking milk and sour fruits together can trigger vitiligo. Also, using excessive salty food and meat products with milk can trigger disease. Deficiency of copper and vitamin B12 can trigger this disease. So treatment of vitiligo is done taking in account many factors.
Toxins produced in the body are neutralized using herbal medicines, which helps in stopping the spread of disease. External herbal application containing Wrightia Tinctoria help in repigmentation on white skin. According to modern science steroids are used in pulse therapy where steroids are used 2 times a week.
This also prevents the disease from spreading. In some severe cases integration of allopathic and Ayurveda is key to success.
There are few important points which vitiligo patients should always take in account, such as:
I am feeling problem with my foot as skin of my foot is getting pealed off and foot skin is dry.Please do help
I have black spots on my face. Also I have pimples. Is there is any solutions for this please help me?
When I was in 2nd standard in 2003, I was 8 yrs old. It was summer time, some construction was going on in our house! on that day I came home after having a 2 hours tution, and had food. After eating I went to my terrace where the construction was happening! in my house at 2nd floor and at terrace we have solid steel frames for better ventilation (to which we call" tattar"), so small gates of both the" tattar's" on both floors were open. There was a boundary of like 8cm around the" tattar" at terrace. I went to terrace for some work and when I was returning, unfortunately my feet was stuck to that boundary around the" tattar" and I fell down and collide to the flap (dimensions of flap are 3mm thick of solid steel) of the" tattar" at 2nd floor. That flap went through my" left temple from the mid and came out from my forehead from mid here also tearing my skull badly. Though I was gone faint, because of the collision and was referred from jn medical college aligarh for delhi where I had the operation for my broken skull. I got 16 stitches in count and everything was ruined! at that time because of my low age doctors advised me to get heal untill I pass of 18. They also told that my skull can heal and grow again because I was growing then! but now i'm 20 yrs old and i'm healthy but theres still an empty space of like 3.5 cm in length and 2 cm of height, the rest portion healed but it healed as a crack fill up, theres no joint in my skull from mid of my left temple to mid of my forehead. So, please suggest me what should I do to get my self repaired again with a smooth crack less skull. And theres also a big mark of 16 stitches, please tell about the solution for both of these problems. I hope for a reply! please help me!
Hi, I have Itching, red marks, rashes near scrotum. Which medicine should I use to get rid of it it has been more than 2 months.
Name some anti aging creams and some good moisturizing cream without having side effects of the chemical products in them. Give some advice for early premature hair.
Im 35 years female. Ima having lots of dark spot on my skin esp at back. please advise how to get rid of them. They occur aftr any skin eruption or wound and den gradually leaves a dark spot. Tried using no marks creme but no effect.
I am having a burnt left hand. It got burnt because of hot water, but the doctors bandaged it which damaged the skin. This is the case when I was 3 years old. Now the problem is that its arteries are facing tension when I bend my wrist down. I mean my arteries are growing too slow than my hand. So I want to ask that is there any way to lengthen my arteries so that I can move my wrist down. The skin has also damaged, so what to do to make it look normal.
I m 25 years old I am fair but above to my mouth have a black skin how to remove it I used turmeric powder and facial pack also no improvement what I want to do for remove that.
I am 45 years old. My problem is dark pigmentation on my skin specially on my face. Since last 3 years these dark spots have been started appearing. I have tried all type of medicines but of no use. Please let me know if there is any treatment of hyperpigmentation in homeopathy.
Sir I am having mild piles, ie, fissures and tag like thing. Would you please advise on medicines, especially food style etc.
Increase in WBC (~27300) indicates what is patient is suffering from herpes joster from mouth to ear? Is it related to infection or blood issue?
The prostate is a small gland positioned around the urethra and is responsible for creating the fluid to be ejaculated that contains semen. Commonly described as the shape and size of a walnut, the prostate has many important functions within the male reproductive system. Reports of cancer of this organ have become very frequent. Ayurveda has very effective treatments that not only stop the spread of the cancer, but can actually cause partial or full remission.
Some Ayurvedic treatments for Prostate cancer:
- Haritaki and Terminalia Chebula: When mixed with honey and ghee, this medication is known to be very effective in treating anemia. However, it is also very effective in fighting tumors and cancer cells and thus is both a supplement to the body as well as fighter of illnesses.
- Amalaki or Emblica Officinalis: One of the most used and go to remedies within Ayurveda is amalaki which is frequently used to cure digestive problems. It is also an antioxidant and quickly drains out free radicals from within the body. This helps in cancer treatment, immunity boosting and improving metabolism.
- Vibhitaki or Terminalia Belerica: This is an excellent medication, which is very beneficial in purifying blood and removing toxins from the body. It is very good in increasing red blood cell count, which is very important when the body is fighting any form of cancer. Thus it is effective in the case of prostate cancer as well.
- Guduchi or Giloy: This medication is very good to fight calcium deficiency and is very effective at fighting infections as well. This is necessary to ensure that the body is protected while it is fighting the cancerous cells.
- Curcumin or Curcuma Longa: This is one of the wonder drugs being touted around as the next big thing in fighting cancer. Curcumin is the primary chemical in turmeric and is known to be very effective in the prevention of growth and spread of cancer cells.
- Punarnava or Boerhavia Diffusa: This is a great medication, which helps improve blood flow to and from the kidneys and also helps in increasing the count of red blood cells. All these properties make this particular species of flowering plant an absolute master when it comes to preventing prostate cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.