Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M. Y. ShareefYour feedback matters!
I have prominent dark circles. I do not look fresh because of it. No matter how many nutrients vitamins I take they do not go. I am just 21 yrz old. My eyes are also sinking inside. What should I do.
Doctor on my face small holes are coming out of my skin .please suggest me some homemade treatment to fill the holes of my skin again .
One of my nipple is shrink and creamy milk comes outt. Other is fine. Kindly suggest what is the reason and will it have any effect in future? What should I need to do?
Most people think that having a smoking habit adversely affects only the lungs and the heart. But apart from known links to lung cancer and heart disorders, smoking also causes skin damage. The intensity of damage is directly proportional to the number of cigarettes one smokes in a day and the number of years one has been smoking for.
Here are 7 of the horrible things that smoking does to your skin
1. Premature ageing: The process of skin ageing is accelerated by a smoking habit. The chemicals that are ingested through the smoke cause your skin to age much faster, making it look loose, dull and coarse, with uneven colouring. Most smokers have a muted orange or grey tinge to their complexions.
2. Wrinkles and lines: The nicotine from smoke constricts blood vessels in the outer layers of the skin, thereby cutting off the supply of oxygen and nutrients. This causes the skin to develop visible fine lines and wrinkles at a faster rate.
3. Scarring and pigmentation: Since blood is not flowing properly to the outer layers of the skin, it is more susceptible to broken capillaries and veins, which can cause dark scarring and pigmentation on the face and other areas.
4. Darkening of the lips: Constant exposure to heat from smoking causes stark darkening and pigmentation in the lips, which also become dry and coarse.
5. Delayed wound healing: The presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals in the blood causes cuts and wounds on the skin to heal at a much slower pace with an increased risk of infection, blood clot formation and death of skin tissue.
6. Increased risk of skin disease: Smoking makes the skin prone to various diseases and conditions like psoriasis, which happen as nicotine adversely affects the body's immune system.
7. High chances of skin cancer: Skin cancer and oral cancer are the two lesser known variants of the diseases that can be caused by smoking. Skin cancer is far more common among smokers than among non-smokers.
The harmful effects of smoking on the skin are not entirely discernible until after 10 years of prolonged smoking. Fortunately, your skin starts to heal itself when you kick the habit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
She has many pimples marks which ruin her she wants all her marks to go away and prevent from pimples. Pimples are small in size which does not come out any dirty What must she do know?
I am working in aluminum foundry industry, joined a month ago. I never felt skin allergy, but now my skin is shrinking. Feeling irritation in my face around my nose. It's getting dry. Can you suggest any cream or advice.
My wife is very lean and her cheek is very lean how to improve her personality mainly cheek and one more problem is her lips is not smooth white in colour crack occur in her lips. How to improve smooth and reddish lips. Is there any health problem. Daily moisturizing with vaseline, ghee wat to do pls suggest me.
I had anal fissure in past and underwent surgery. It was cured. My question is, will Anal fissure reoccur if Get back to gym and start working out.
I have black spot on my cheeks. How to clear the black color from the cheeks by any method? how many days to clean that?
In few days before I have chicken pox it can be cured but the spot has not been leaved how it can removed? Please advice
I am feeling a severe pain in my anus area after I came from toilet. It is very painful like prickling glass and it longs for 10-15 min.
I have a black scar in my face on chin because I was apply garlic in my face it make this scare. How to cure this and pls ans me WHEN IT CURE. I am 20 years old.
He's having anal fissure since past many months. Taking laxative. But no relief. Anus passage became narrow .pl help. Feeling discomfort becoz of it. Allergic rhinitis has become chronic pl help.
Hi, Doctor, I have a straight black line on my thumb from last one year i am gaining my weight to so please help me I want lose weight
Sir I have got rashes problem severely in joint of my legs and face too. During summer days it is unbearable any advice sir.
I have little dark underarms and also there is darkness in between my thighs. How I can reduce it? Please suggest me. Currently I am using litearm for underarms and xerina for darkness in thighs. Please suggest me something else by which I cn reduce it as soon as possible.
I recently got a discoloration of black spot over my lip what should I do in order to get rid of black spot.
I have dry itchyskin between my thighs and groin. When I scratch, the skin will turn into black. Is that any kind of skin disease? Or is there any home remedies to cure that. Please help.
Melanoma is one of the most dangerous forms of skin cancer which develops in the skin cells that produce melanin ( the pigment that gives your skin its color). This form of skin cancer is mostly caused by exposure to ultraviolet radiations or it may be congenital in nature.
The cancer is easily detected by the naked eye and in 99% cases, the disease can be efficiently treated if detected during its early stages. Women below the 40 year age benchmark have a higher risk of cancer.
Viagra is a health supplement which is consumed in the oral form to minimize all the signs and symptoms of an erectile dysfunction. Viagra is the generic name for Sildenafil, which is used by men.
What does research say?
A medical study has shown that men who frequently use erection-enhancing drugs are 84% more likely to develop melanoma within a period of 10 years. This does not mean that you are bound to get this cancer if you are frequently using an erection enhancing drugs, but it might increase your probability of getting Melanoma.
Viagra when combined with some other medicine often leads to adverse effects which might lead to cancer as well. It is always desirable that you consult your doctor before taking a Viagra in general. Some of the dangerous factors are:
- Taking Viagra with nitrate drugs such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, and such others.
- If you are experiencing an unreasonably high or low blood pressure
- If you have any kind of a liver disease
- If you are suffering from a kidney disease that requires dialysis (blood purification process)
While taking Viagra, you should always consult a doctor near you. Additionally, you should also follow certain precautionary measures like:
- You should avoid buying Viagra online, as there is a high probability that it is fake
- You should try going for natural alternatives to Viagra. Studies have shown that the medicines with nitric oxide can help you in having a proper and enhanced erection. Additionally, medicines containing L-arginine are also very popular as they help in generating nitric oxide.