Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. M VermaYour feedback matters!
I had my last period on 14feb I had done my u/s on 7 april and it showed baby is 1week smalleri. E. 6week 3 days and heartbeat is slow on 22 april I did u/s again nand it showed no cardiac activity and the baby is not grown since the 6week 5days and said its a missed abortion. Doctor has asked me to undergo an abortion. I want to wait in hope that heartbeat can been seen again. Please advice.
Dear doctor mam / sir actually a few days ago I had a ultrasound in which I got my baby weight 2.4 kg according to the ultrasound machine. Doctor said that baby weight is low according 2 my 35th week of pregnancy. Now my 37th week is going on and baby can come anytime. M feared that my baby is LBW low birth weight as I researched over net that baby whose weight is lesser than 2.8 kg is low birth, and they are not like normal intelligent and common babies like other babies. Is it really true? M too much nervous, as I read that the ideal newborn baby weight should be 3.2 kg and in my case its not be possible. And my tummy also seems less heavy according 2 9th month. Doctor pls clear all my doubts. Its a request. M eagerly waiting to be a mother but concerned abt my future baby.
Is this possible to have an ovary transplant. Since removing the ovary will have future consequences so is replacement possible rather than removing it?
I had sex with my bf on 10th day after my periods and I took unwanted 72 within 23 hours after 14 days my periods come still there is any chance of being getting pregnant.
No doubt it's really difficult to cut down calories during festival. However you can try to cut down calories by using the following smart ways.
1. Prepare yourself for the rakshabandhan-this means you need to be careful from few days in advance and have a check on your calorie intake right from the morning of rakshabandhan
Start replacing your usual breakfast with food items with minimum calories so that you can have space for more calories when you meet your relatives &friends.
2. Cut calories at work - avoid drinking 4-5 cups of tea or coffee when at work this will help you cut down 200-250 calories.
3. Cut down intake of cola-drinking a cola bottle with lunch or dinner means additional 145 calories. Avoid this.
4. Work out-make up your mind to add some time to your workout schedule before & after festival. This will help you shred some of the additional weight &also prepare your body not to absorb fat through sweet & other rich food items.
5. Foods rich in fiber & water - try to opt for food items that are rich in fiber & enjoy your food while you eat.
6. Dinner-pay attention to what you take at dinner. Serve this at your home, you can either take low calorie food item or simply drink a glass of milk. It is completely up to you.
I am 29 years old female. I have delivered second baby before 4 months by c-section. After delivery I got mummy tummy that's diastasis Recti. How to recover from this Recti problem.
My age 25 Abhi pregnancy start hua hai 1 month 19th july ko complete hoga aaj ultrasound hua tou usme baby ka growth nahi ho raha hai 2 week k baad check karna padega nahi toi absorption karan padega give me suggestions.
HI, After baby birth , when will start sex , can we do sex if recycle not started after baby birth?Please tell.
Hi Dr. I wanted to know, how many days after delivery does the bleeding continue, does it feel heavier on vagina when it bleeds.
Sir meri daughter 14yrs ke hai, uske first mc aaye hai to please mujhe basic health care ke bare mai bataye.
Artificial insemination is a form of artificial fertility procedure. This procedure enables a couple to conceive a child. This procedure is mainly used in cases when the male partner has a low sperm count or is impotent. Single women who do not have a partner too can undergo this procedure to have a child. The process of artificial insemination involves the placing of sperm into the uterus of a woman, during the ovulation period.
Although artificial insemination is an effective procedure for conceiving a child, it also causes several side effects on the body and health.
Here are the several risks and side effects of artificial insemination:
- Infections are likely after having an artificial insemination done and infections are likely in a large percentage of women who undergo this procedure.
- Allergies can also possibly develop to any component of the seminal lavage, although they are not very common.
- Immune reactions can also occur, which involve the creation of antisperm antibodies among women who undergo this fertility procedure.
- Pain is felt by some women during the process of artificial insemination, and discomfort is also experienced when the catheter gets inserted in the cervix for transportation of sperm.
Risks regarding ovarian stimulation
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome or OHSS may occur as a side effect of artificial insemination. This disorder makes the ovaries feel pain as they become swollen.
- Multiple births is another severe side effect of this procedure. It usually occurs in 12 to 30% of women undergoing artificial insemination. It is more likely in young women having more than five ovarian follicles, which are quite large. This occurs when the woman is inseminated with more than thirty million sperms.
Artificial insemination has several side effects, which may cause complications in pregnancy. They are as follows:
- Miscarriage can occur in women who undergo artificial insemination and occurs in 20% of all artificial insemination cases. The miscarriage is usually caused during the early phase of the pregnancy.
- Ectopic pregnancy is another side effect of artificial insemination involving pregnancy complications. Around 4/100 of women who undergo artificial insemination suffer from ectopic pregnancy. The rate of ectopic pregnancy in natural insemination is much lesser.
Artificial insemination is a successful process of conceiving a child. This procedure is utilized by single women and women whose partners are not capable of producing sufficient sperms. However, the process is associated with several side effects and risks.
Me and my husband had sex after one and half year no pain or bleeding on that day for me but after 2 days I saw bleeding I taught I got my periods but the bleeding was stopped from on that day onwards bleeding is seen not regularly little bit little bit is show now I am having 20 months baby is there any problem for me will you suggest any medicine for me.
Hello, I want to know that at what a good time for pregnancy. My age is 24 nd husband age is 29. Can I wait for 6 months or not?
Dear doctor. I am working in Gulf. I will mention my case. I am in my early forties and I have a son. My husband died many years ago. My son is 22. We love each other very much. One night while we were both drunk, I allowed him to have sex with me which happened because of my foolishness of not stopping him and it continued 3 times the same night. I was unconcerned about contraception at that time and as a result, I got pregnant. I kept silent and went to a doctor who gave me pills called misoprostol. I had abortion and my son didn't know. After a couple of months my son and me started having sex again and once during an intimate moment, I told my son that I got pregnant once from him and went for abortion. He couldn't bear the sorrow and I too felt guilty and sorrowful. He started seeing baby pictures and started talking about babies to me. Eventually I got attracted and now we both intentionally want a baby and is trying for the same. What are the pre-pregnancy precautions that we have to consider. Also in terms of sex. Another question is, will I be able to satisfy my son as I get older especially after a few years, as menopause will be a reality My 10 year old daughter sleep with me at night in the next bed from mine. My son comes to my bed at night, Will she be able to understand if she see us making love. We always make sure it doesn't happen My son loves me as his mother very much. I feel very bad when he do clitoral licking as I am very much worried about my son's health. I talked with my friend who was in a similar relationship and who had safe deliverySo do I have a similar chance.
I will complete 8 month of pregnancy on 6 jan 2017. Can I go to parlour for bikini wax? Please suggest me. Is it safe or not?
Hi doctors I am married since three months and my wife is pregnant now, since three months and she want to go her hometown which is Jammu and I am too worrying about her travel. Because one doctor told me she cannot travel. Can she travel by plane, which takes about more then hour to reach her hometown. What should I do please suggest me what shell I do, I love my wife and my coming baby too, what to do can she travel.
I had unprotected sex with my gf on 19th of may and the last day of her bleeding was 17th may. She took Emergency contraceptive pill after that. Her regular cycle is of 28 days. The periods are still awaited and it's already been 12 days past of her due date. The home Pregnancy test has been done for once and it shows negative. Is it possible that periods will get delay for this long after taking Plan B? Are there any chance of getting pregnant?
Jaundice is a medical condition, which is characterized by the yellow coloring of the skin and eyes. It generally occurs when there is an excess of bilirubin in your system. Bilirubin is a yellow pigment formed in the liver by the breakdown of red blood cells. It normally gets discharged by the liver along with other dead red blood cells. So if you are suffering from jaundice, it usually indicates that you have some serious problems regarding the functioning of your liver, pancreas, or gallbladder.
Signs and symptoms:
Signs and symptoms commonly associated with jaundice include:
- Yellow-tinted eyes and skin
- The whites of your eyes may turn orange or brown in color
- Dark urine
- Pale stools
- High fatigue and vomiting (in severe cases)
Jaundice, as mentioned above, occurs when there is an excess of bilirubin and the liver is incapable of metabolizing it along with the old red blood cells. It is more common in infants than in adults, because their livers are not fully developed. However, it is also a frequent occurrence in adults and could be a potential sign of any of the following problems:
- Liver infection
- Scarring of the liver, or cirrhosis
- Alcohol abuse
- Liver cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
- Blood disorders, like hemolytic anemia
- Parasites in the liver
- Abnormal reactions to or overdose of medication
Diagnostic tests may include:
- Jaundice is diagnosed primarily by taking blood tests, to help measure the amount of bilirubin as well as to trace the presence of other diseases like Hepatitis.
- Liver function tests in order to make comparisons between levels of certain proteins and enzymes when the liver is in good shape and when it is damaged.
- Liver biopsies, where samples of liver tissue are first extracted and later examined under a microscope.
- Imaging studies, consisting of abdominal ultrasounds, computed tomography scans and magnetic resonance images (MRI) tests.