Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M TasleemYour feedback matters!
At the time of sleeping at night from my knee to foot is pain. I can not full sleep at night due to pain. And my another problem is I take water 2 ltr approx daily.
I am an 18 year old male. I've been suffering from severe hair loss. I'm afraid of getting bald head. How can I make my hair grow healthily and strongly? Should I use any hair oil? How often can I wash my hair with shampoo?
I am 22 years old and I have a serious toothache problem. I can't eat anything cold and hot. I use regular Colgate tooth paste. Please advice me.
I'm 26 years old, I m gaining weight from last 4 months even I m not taking any fast foods,, maintaining balance diet, please help.
I am 57 yrs old housewife, for a long time, I am suffering from piles and haemorrhoid. Intermittently, my bowel clears at 2-3 days interval sometimes stools too hard. feeding profusely. Sklight protrusion develops. Sometimes bowel gets normal and regular. Please advice.
Sir ,i am 21 years old, but till now not coming beard anymore ,I want beard ,suggest me some tips for coming beard,
I have whiteheads on my forehead chin very much please suggest some medicines to remove whiteheads on my face.
I am 24 years female, married.from 5 days my gums are bleeding I can't find anything where blood is coming from its happening for the first time I take care of my teeth regularly I am nt getting if problem is with my teeth or gums it's bleeding so much the whole day. If any instant tip or medicine you can suggest would be great.
Hello! Is orlistat (pill) really working for weight loss. Can a 20years old take this. Need to reduce 15kgs.
Hi, I am a 26 year old woman and a mother to a 3 year old kid. My weight is only 35 kg. please suggest some medicine to gain proper weight. I want to turn 50 at least. Pls.
Natural way of increasing testosterone levels to combat ageing process. Are there any foods containing testosterone ? Any oral supplements to boost testosterone levels ?
L am 19, and suffering from severe migraine from 3 years should I use MEFTAL 500mg as my doctor prescribed it after regular use of NAXDOM 250mg.
It may happen sometimes that you suffer from an undiagnosed medical condition in spite of appearing healthy outwardly. However, your body gives you constant warning signs to indicate that something is wrong with your health. Here are some signs which may be early symptoms of some severe health issues and should not be ignored.
1. Sudden weight loss - If you are not suffering from obesity and you have lost excessive weight in the past 6 months you need to consult your doctor. This sudden drop in weight can be caused by underlying conditions like hyperthyroidism, liver disease, cancer or diabetes, interfering with the way your body absorbs nutrients.
2. Persistent high body temperature - Persistent fever can ring an alarm indicating an underlying cause like UTI or tuberculosis. Lymphomas, which are cancerous, may also be responsible for this persistent fever. If your temperature continues to be 103 F or more or if you continue to have fever for more than 3 days you should consult a doctor immediately.
3. Difficulty in breathing - If your breath is short it can be due to a hidden health problem. Extreme temperatures, obesity, and strenuous exercises are mainly responsible for this shortness of breath. However, if these are not the causes of your breathlessness, you might be suffering from bronchitis, asthma, the blood clot in the lung, pneumonia or any other heart or lung diseases.
4. Bowel incontinence - If you notice unexplained changes in your bladder movement such as blackish stool with blood spots, prolonged constipation and frequent urge to have a bowel movement you should consult your doctor. This sudden change in bowel habits can be caused by a bacterial or viral infection.
5. Personality changes - If you are experiencing deterioration in your thinking skills, have sudden behavior changes and face difficulty in focusing or shifting attention you might be suffering from some severe problem caused by an infection, mental health conditions, poor nutrition, and effect of certain medications.