Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. M. SridharYour feedback matters!
My father is having problem with prostate enlargement, he's having problem while urinating because of that. So please tell remedies and proper treatment, we are worried.
Sir, yesternight I saw blood coming from my anus when I was in toilet .it has happened to me for the first time ever. My friend advised me to wait before consulting any doctor so I have not consulted any doctor yet. I think it may be due to have fried chilli in extra amount . Also I had panipuri (type of fast dish in India) which was really spicy. So my friend said to wait me for this .so what should I do. I should wait or go to a doctor because it has happened to me first time only. I have never seen such type of blood coming out of my anus . Also i'm feeling weak due to bleeding. When it happened then I was in the condition that I would vomit but I could not .so sir kindly provide sufficient answer that I could survive. I really fear whenever I see blood . Thank you sir.
I feel pain while defecation, I think I have problem of anal fissure. So please suggest me some home remedies for the same.
I suffered with a stone in my kidney (0.05 mm) before one year back and solved but I have pain in my back now what should I do.
I have pain during siting There is content of blood in the stool. I do not have stomach pain. But I have pain at my anus while passing stool.
I am diagnosed with kidney stone and consulting a doctor for the same. However my ultrasound report also confirm fatty lever grade 1, can any one suggest me proper diet plan and what should I avoid. I am slightly over weight.
Sir 13 months boy has Non Functional Right kidney (MCD) found in DTPA Test, size rt kidney is 3.8*1.6 cm whereas Left Kidney is normal in size.
My relative in Lucknow aged 70 has kidney stone in both 3 and 4 mm. Ultrasound 15 days back confirmed that. Stone in gall bladder 10 years back. And bile duct have been operated. Please advice.
Hello I have creatinine level 1.5. Please suggest foods and fruits for controlling the creatinine levels and making the functioning of kidneys normal. Please reply soon. Thank you.
Gastric press my urine and I can't hold urine pressure but all test results are normal (usg, urine culture, sugar,) please prescribe medicine.
My mother age 63 weight 64 housewife, Medical conditions-diabetes on Insulin and other medicine+thyroid+high BP -controlled on medicine Recently diagnosed with serum creatinine of 2.13. Can it be controlled by medicine.
She is having headache specially during night time and lower abdomen pain and also sometimes having pain on liver side with burning sensation in urine.
My mother is 52 years age and she has polycystic kidney disease (pkd) is there a 100% cure treatment for this and is her body supports for kidney plantation?
I'm 29 years old. I have frequent urinal problem. I don't know whats the reason, because I take 4ltr to 4.5 ltr water per day. So I think this is the reason for frequent urinal. My question is, am I a diabetes patient?
Am 22 suffering from prostate disorder for past 8 months is this end of my sex life and am planning to get married there by will I be able to give birth or else its an end of my sex life ?
An overactive bladder is marked by problems with one’s bladder storage system that results in sudden urge to urinate. Involuntary and leakage of urine is also a possibility in such a case.
The problem of an overactive bladder arises when the muscles of the bladder contract involuntarily. The conditions contributing to overactive bladder are:
- Excessive production of urine due to diabetes, poor kidney function or excessive fluid intake
- Medications that increase urine production by the bladder
- Acute infections in the urinary tract
- Abnormalities in the bladder, for instance, bladder stones or tumors
- Factors hindering bladder outflow such as constipation, enlarged prostate or earlier treatments for incontinence (loss of bladder control)
- Excessive intake of alcohol or caffeine
- Decline in one’s cognitive abilities due to factors such as ageing, thus making it hard for the bladder to comprehend the signals it gets from the brain
- Incomplete emptying of the bladder, leaving only a little storage space for the urine
- Neurological disorders
How it can be treated?
- Behavioral interventions help to manage overactive bladder effectively and without side-effects. They include-
- Exercises to strengthen one’s urinary sphincter and pelvic floor muscles
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Regulating fluid consumption
- Planning a schedule for trips to the toilet
- Employing a catheter to empty the bladder entirely
- Medications to alleviate the symptoms of incontinence and overactive bladder are-
- Oxybutynin gel
- Oxybutynin as a skin patch
- Injecting small doses of Botox (Botulinum toxin), protein-bacteria, directly into the bladder tissues to partially paralyze the bladder muscles, thus delaying urination.
- Surgery to magnify bladder capacity
However, it is a must that you seek the guidance of a urologist on immediate basis.