Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. M.S.YadhavYour feedback matters!
I am a 17 years old girl with height 4 feet 10 inches. I want to take Dr. Height to increase my height. Will it be of any use? If yes what should be the dose? My brother is 14 years old. Can he also take it? And what should be his dose? His height is around 4 feet 11 inches. We do swimming, running, skipping and stretching too. Any other advice?
I am a girl 19 years. I did unprotected intercourse on 28 apr. It was totally unprotected and without condom and sperm entered in vagina. And then periods flow occurred next day. I. E. 29 april, and remained for 4-5 days. Now its 8 june and periods flow didn't occurred yet. What should I do? I took unwanted 72 in past in February. Why this is happening to me? if periods occurred next day of sex. Then why its not occurring now?
I am pcod patient how to remove facial and body hair naturally and does electrolysis is good I am 18 years old? Thank you.
I am feeling chest tightness n difficult in breathing and heart pain sometimes feels like vomiting, feels nervous Please suggest me to cure.
I have dental problem whenever I try to eat something there is very much problem. Due which my head is paning.
Pimples are the most common type of skin issue and almost each one one of us are affected by them. Though these pimples often go away themselves, but when the situation aggravates it is always best to get it check from a doctor. Homeopathic is branch of medicine which offers cure for such type of cases with zero side effects. Homeopathic remedies to get rid of pimples.
- Psorinum: It is considered to be the best homeopathic drug for acne. Acne indurata, acne simplex and acne pustular are all treatable with Psorinum. In oily skin with over worked sebaceous glands, the skin is left greasy, making it more prone to acne. Psorinum can help reduce secretion of oil and in effect, treat the underlying cause of a pimple outbreak. It is also used in treating acne that gets worse with consuming chocolates, meats, sweets and fat. Itchy winter acne may be treated with this as well.
- Calcarea Sulphurica and Hepar Sulph: Calcarea Sulphurica and Hepar Sulph are homeopathic remedies that are very effective for treating pustular acne. Pustular acne means pus filled acne. Often, there is blood staining the pus. Hepar Sulph is effective if the pimples ooze out pus or blood mixed with pus. These pimples may be extremely painful. It is especially useful to treat pimples in teenagers.
- Kali Bromatum: Kali Bromatum is a wonder medicine that treats chest, shoulders and facial acne. It is generally marked by a persistent itch. The acne might be indurated, pustular or simplex. The scar forming acne is also generally treated with Kali Bromatum. Purple tinged acne is best treated with Kali Bromatum.
- Natrum Mur and Antimonium Crudum: They are very effective in the treatment of facial acne, especially those affecting the cheeks. Cheeks which turn hot due to acne are best treated with Antimonium Crudum. It may be pustular or papular in nature. Another complaint in such cases is a burning sensation. Natrum Mur is a homeopathic medicine that shows maximum efficacy in case of itchy pimples on cheeks. Anemic girls are also benefitted by Natrum Mur.
- Sulfur: It is used in extremely itchy acne. People with unhealthy looking and dirty skin are benefitted from the use of this homeopathic wonder drug. The itch generally gets much worse at night or with the application of warmth. For acne that hasn’t responded to previously applied topical medicines and ointments, sulfur has shown marked improvement and has even obliterated all signs of acne.
- Silicea: Acne affecting the forehead heals fast with the application of silicea. Even pustular acne has shown drastic healing with this homeopathic medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
People do experience small burns at home, especially in the kitchen due to boiling water or oil. When such things do happen, quick usage of certain home remedies do help. Here are some of them:
1. Aloe vera:
It is great for healing and soothing burns. Directly apply aloe vera gel on the burn. Its soothing and rejuvenating properties will help cool the burned skin. Since the active ingredient (acemannen) breaks down quickly, fresh inner leaf fillets are much preferred. Fresh aloe vera quickly soothes painful burns and often heals even serious burns with little or no scarring.
This is a common home remedy used for burns and covering the burns with honey has been shown to produce less scarring. Raw honey has wonderful antiseptic and healing properties.
3. Diluted vinegar:
A wonderful and widely available household first-aid item for healing and soothing burns is diluted vinegar. Cover the burn area with a cloth soaked in diluted vinegar. Refresh the vinegar compress as often as needed, especially if the pain becomes stronger again.
4. Diluted lavender oil:
This is also known to help reduce the pain. A combination of aloe vera gel, vitamin c, lavender oil and vitamin e can work as a good salve that can be applied through the day.
5. Banana peels:
Sometimes, placing a banana peel on the burned area of the skin till it becomes black has proved beneficial for burn injuries.
This also makes a person feel better but you should wait for at least 30 minutes before you apply this.
7. Olive oil:
This too brings relief.
In case the burns are more severe, please do consult a doctor.