Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
I am a 20 year old boy. I am too thin. I used too eat so many foods mostly from outside. I have heard that if we eat food from outside, we will get fat. But still I am the same. Remaining thin. How can I get rid of my thin body and stay fat. Is there any medicines? I need to become a normal weigh condition. What do you prefer.
Hi. This anjna from india. I just wanted to know how I can increase my energy. While workout in gym. I do not want to use any supplements. So can you please tell me the natural of getting energy?
I m 27 year old girl. I got married before one year. I never suffered from skin acne problems but from last 6 month I have a lot of pimples on my face n my skin is getting very dull as well my hairs lost there shine n smoothness. I m very worried please help me to get out of this
Dear Sir/Madam, I am Prabhu and my problem is, my last teeth is paining terribly. My age 30 and right now I am in living in Hyderabad. Pleas Suggest.
My mother had serious hair fall problem and she has thyroid also .suggest me some advise to get rid of it.
Hi doctor, I am 34 years old, I have PCOD. I hv been advice to undergo laparoscopic puncture of the cysts and then try to get pregnant. Is there any other option? I mean without undergoing surgery.
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.