Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. M S KapoorYour feedback matters!
My Name is Arun Kumar from delhi. My eye sights is very low. Around 10-12 years before I injured by screwdriver in my left eye. From that time my eyes numbers increasing in every few months. Now my left side eye number is 13.00 Cyl. 1.00 Axis 155 and right side eye number is -11.00 cyl. 01.00 Axis 30 but number is not stable yet I have tried many big hospitals like center for sight etc. They have suggested me ICL to operate both eye. Please share your views on below queries. 1. ICL is best solution for my eyes? 2. Is there any side effect I can get in future. 3. Any other way or treatment you want to proffered me? 4. And also I am facing dryness problem in my both eyes. Any eye drop you want to suggest me?
I am having a severe eye pain. It feels like something is stuck in my eyes. And when I take strain it really hurts. It also hurts when I look up, down, left and right what do I want to do doctor. Please help.
My left eye is little bit blur but I can see clearly with both eyes no itching pain etc. I was advised to use eye drops by name nepalact or something else I should try. Please advise. Thank you regards Dwarakanath advocate.
I am 43 year old, having eye problem, close distance I couldn't read properly, how I can do? did you have medicine, too see close letter reading properly.
My eyes are going week very speedily with far sightedness what should I do to get rid of specs that I use?
I'm 22. My eye sight was increasing day by day. I heard that eye sight will be increasing till the age of 25.
Hello, I m a 30 years old computer software engineer and I suffered from dry eyes since years. I have a spectacles so can u help out for this
I hve red eyes for over 3 days. What should I do for best. Suggest me fast s per your knowledge. thanks.
I have distorted vision due to intermediate uveitis. Is the distorted vision something that'll remain forever.
I have an pain in my legs from 3 days and have pain in eyes also so, Please tell me what should i do?
When he was 4 years old he met an accident injured his left eye cornea, he was under treatment of Dr. G Saraf known eyes specialist in Calcutta India, even went to Chennai the most known eyes hospital for further treatment all the doctors gave us green signal, that as the boy will grow up he will regain his perfect vision, but now he is complaining that he can't see properly from his left eye and the previous doctor is dead what shall I do now the boy is 30 years old now.
From last few weeks my eyes started dry and became painful, please tell me solution regarding dry eyes.
I want to remove my specs, as my eyesight is weak. So what can I do so that my vision will increase? Also tell me way to gain my weight I am very thin.
Eye problem pain in eye this is very serious problems please make solution in medicine and solve my problem this is very critical problems please make solution only massage.
My cousin aged 45 years is suffering from back pain since last 3-4 weeks. Upon consulting various doctors, one of them advised to get a MRI scan done and upon inspecting the report, it is suggested to go through surgery. And other doctors are advising to take 2-3 months of rest to get out of it. Currently, he is not in a position to travel long to any city and get it diagnosed. Please provide your valuable inputs, below is the ouptut in MRI Scan report:- MRI-LUMBARSPINE SEQUENCES: Short.
Eye surgeries have evolved a long way. Starting from the most basic of eye surgeries, technological advancement has evolved a number of modern eye surgery techniques. LASIK is the latest trend in eye surgery and is the most common type of eye surgery in the modern day.
LASIK or Lasik (laser assisted situ keratomileusis), is a laser eye surgery or laser vision revision. It is a kind of refractive surgery for the rectification of nearsightedness, hyperopia, and astigmatism. The LASIK surgery is performed by an ophthalmologist who utilizes a laser or microkeratome to reshape the eye's cornea with a specific end goal to enhance visual acuity. For most patients, LASIK gives a lasting contrasting option to eyeglasses or contact lenses.
Carrying out a LASIK surgery:
- To begin with, your eye specialist utilizes either a mechanical surgical apparatus called a microkeratome or a femtosecond laser to make a slender, round "fold" in the cornea.
- The specialist then creases back the pivoted fold to get to the fundamental cornea (called the stroma) and expels some corneal tissue utilizing an excimer laser.
- For partially blind individuals, the objective is to smooth the cornea; with farsighted individuals, a more extreme cornea is fancied.
- Excimer lasers additionally can redress astigmatism by smoothing an unpredictable cornea into a more typical shape. It is a misguided judgment that LASIK can't treat astigmatism.
- Laser eye surgery requires just topical soporific drops, and no wraps or fastens are required.
- After your LASIK surgery is completed, you will be given some rest. You may feel a makeshift smoldering or tingling sensation promptly after the surgery is completed. After some post-surgical examinations, you are ready to go home. Abstain from driving by yourself.
- Immediately after the surgery, you may experience blurred vision or hazy vision. It will subside with a little time.
- You must keep away from any kind of activity that causes strain to the eyes after the surgery. Avoid watching television or reading.
Results of LASIK surgery:
- Laser eye surgery offers various advantages and can significantly enhance your personal satisfaction. A great many people accomplish 20/20 vision or better after the surgery. However, LASIK results do fluctuate from people to people.
- You will have to continue wearing your contact lenses or spectacles. The power will be much less after the surgery.
Side-effects: While this surgery strategy provides effective results, LASIK complications can happen and may incorporate diseases such as night glare, and you may experience starbursts or radiances, especially while driving.
LASIK surgery is one of the most carried eye surgeries nowadays and gives satisfactory results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ophthalmologist and ask a free question.