Lybrate.com has top trusted Gastroenterologists from across India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M S Gupta
Submit a review for Dr. M S GuptaYour feedback matters!
Small cortical cyst in left kidney measured 16mm x 16 mm in size, enlarged liver (17 cm) with grade 'I' fatty changes, excess bowel gas.
Sir I am 31 year old and my weight is 98 kg and I am diabetic and bp and thyroid problem also want to know you that between reclide Mr. 30 with met 500sr and forxiga 5 with met 500 sr which medicine is more safe about my kidney heart liver extra please give me suggestion .and I want to loose my weight if any medicine work for that without any side effect please sugest me that.
I cannot digest my food well I take an antacid every day when ever I leave my antacid I suffer from indigestion what should I do now?
I have problem of fatty liver. My ldl cholesterol is slightly more than normal level. Should I take any medicine or control it by restricted diet.
I have been suffering from gas and acidity problem from a long time. After taking a lunch or dinner I felt acidity. please give a perfect suggestion.
My brother-in-law is 5 years old boy. He is suffering from for every two weeks frequently with102 degrees with cold and cough, he does not have any lose motions, vomiting, abdominal pain, burning urination. He is going to school. What we has to do? What he has to do?
Hi, I am 30 years old male. I am facing problem of gas in stomach. There is some kind of different pain in middle of my stomach just like something is stuck into my stomach. M able to have proper diet due to this problem.
I have mild fatty liver and doctor said it will reverse to normal and I am taking ciprofloxacin from many days for UTI is it harmful for my liver.
What is ibs and cause of it. I suffer from constipation with ibs and also problem gas and suffer sometimes loose stools ,after comes from toilet ,i feel like watery stools drop inside wear ,i feel mentally disturb from 2 years, please help.
I work as a medical representative and I can't take my food in regular time so I have to face regular problem of indigestion, acidity and gas ow to get rid of it.
My 3 years old daughter is suffering from stomach related issues for 1.5 Months. She feels stomach ache (two or three times in a day, last for 10-30 minutes). She is also suffering from gas. She is refusing milk and all time complaining that I have gas. When we supply her meal forcefully she have it but some time he vomit with gas. Apart from it she is also suffering from cold and cough. I have consulted 3 doctors and finally she is under a pediatrician Gastroenteritis. We did following tests and results found normal. 1. Ultrasound whole abdomen 2. Urine and Stool routine 3.Urine and Stool culture Medicine she is taking rit now are: Muout Plus Jar powder- Twice in a day Rantac Syrup- 3.5 ml twice in a day Nizonide syrup- 2.5 ml twice in a day Drotin- 2.5 ml sos if pain Ambrolite syrup-2.5 ml thrice in a day Some test suggested my pedi are: 1. Xray abdomen 2. 25 Hydroxy D3 3. Serum Iga Level 4.CBS 5.TTG (IGA) I am disappointed that she was pretty good till July last week and why her condition is not improving after 1.5 months. Am I missing anything or doing something wrong. Please advise. I can send her all history if required.
My appetite is not so good and I don't eat much although my age is 18 so please prescribe any tonic to me.
Hi, my self GOKUL. I am having gas trouble for 3-4 day. I couldn't breath properly. Is it normal to have breathing difficulty while having gas trouble. Pls suggest some way to get this breathlessness done.
I have hyper acidity and the air used to choke in the chest causing pain now I am better but if I perform any rigorous activity I get a mild pain in the chest section. Is it fatal?
I had a sever gastric problem since last one year or so. I took several treatments with the advice of my gastroenterologist. There is no cure. Any permanent remedy for this?
I am suffering from gastric since one year and couldn't able to eat breakfast/lunch/dinner. May I know the reason n symptoms?
I am 20 year old and I am having burning sensation in my chest and stomach. Some told it might be acidity but I develop it all of sudden.
Dysentery is the inflammation of the intestine that causes appearance of blood and mucous in stool. It is caused by bacteria or parasites. In this condition, the patient passes semi liquid stool many times in a day. It is a contagious disease and is transmitted via the faecal oral route. Thus, a group of people like a family living together or students in a hostel are more prone to picking up the infection. This infection is also transmitted via anal sex.
Ayurveda is a herbal medicinal treatment, originated in India. It is known to have cure for various health problems. Usually Diarrhoea cures itself through diet change, but in case of dysentery, medication is required to combat bacteria and parasites. Some ways to treat Dysentery with Ayurvedic remedies are as follows:
- Isabbael for Chronic Amoebiasis: Isabbael is a formulation that treats dysentery caused due to Amoebiasis. When the stool contains mucus and the infected patient feels a cramp before passing stool, it is considered an Amoebiasis infection. Isabbael is very good for bacillary dysentery as well. It is advised to consume 1 teaspoonful twice daily with water for 5 to 7 days for best results.
- Ambimap for dysentery: Ambimap herbal formulation possesses a multi-purpose approach to control and cure dysentery (Pravahika). It is known to treat and cure all types of parasitic infection and provides immediate relief. For best results, 1 or 2 tablets should be taken 2 to 3 times a day with water.
- Churna for dysentery: Churna is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in powdered form and is high beneficial in treating dysentery.
You can also opt for Ayurvedic remedies that can be formulated at home. They are as follows:
- Combine powdered dry ginger root, amla powder, long and black pepper in equal proportions. It is advisable to store this dry mixture in a glass container. For best results, consume one teaspoon of this mixture with lukewarm water two times a day.
- Another great way to combat dysentery is to drink buttermilk. Just add a bit of rock salt as well as powdered roasted cumin seeds. Drink this mixture two times a day preferably with breakfast and at lunchtime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.