Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M S BujYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from obesity my haemoglobin count is very less I have severe back pain and dark circles my skin is very dry please help me I need quick help.
I want my penis white as it became black due to fungal problems by lost 5 years. Now I'm good but the skin around it became black so any ointments are available.
Skin to glow what type of care should be taken my age is 25 ,since 3 months it become more dull ,I m wheatish colour Please give so suggestions to get natural face glow.
Sir my skin is very oily. please recommend me some cream to reduce my oiliness and a cream for daily use.
I am 21 year old male and I have a skin prob for 10 years. I am suffering from white spot onto my body and I want to remove it as soon as possible what should I do. I heard before dayz now one treatment is available with injection which can remove that spots in few sittings. Please help me.
I have dark circles under my eyes , and I'm having this from long , I get many pimples during periods , please advise for my glowing skin and removal of dark circles.
My leg skin has gone extremely dry. Patches of dryness has formed on it. Please let me know how I can remove these dry patches.
I have dark circles under eyes for over last 1 year. I take a sleep around 6-7 hours and drink 8-10 glasses of water per day but it didn't work at all. What should I do now?
I am a dark guy, I don't drink and never smoked before, but my lips are too dark, can I get healthy pink lips.
I got so many pimples on my face. I want to reduce the pimples on my face. So please give me suggestions to overcome from this problem. And also my skin is oily so please give suggestions.
Hi I'm Rohan I want to ask about my Skin means whenever I stay at my Home I look fair enough and even if I go out to play anything in the Sun for 2mins Also, I Become So black and My Skin Is Also too much oily For that also I want some solution, Please will you help me for that?
Hi doctor, I am 27 years female with very oily skin with little scars on my cheeks. I have been using many skin lightening creams as dermatologist prescribed nothing is working instead worsen my skin more darker and scars I am really worried to use anything new. I have also used turmeric , papaya n orange but home remedies will also damage my skin alot. I don't knw what to use without any side effects which can really help to improve my complexion and scars. I am using Photostable sunscreen and aloe Vera gel.
I am age 28. always peeling skin at my lips . I have no smoking habit and drink beer twice a month. Please suggest any medicine .the problem is in lower lip.
On forehead I have dark tan and its there from last 2 years, earlier it was not there. Any remedy for erasing this tan.
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high-speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long-term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Birthmarks are dark spots/blemishes that are present at birth or appear soon after. Most of them are harmless and while some disappear with time, some don't. Birthmarks may cause a person to be conscious of their appearance and some types of marks may even pose health problems. You can opt for birthmark removal for cosmetic or health reasons.
Types of birthmarks
The two major types of birthmarks are vascular birthmarks, which are caused due to the incorrect formation of blood vessels; and pigmented birthmarks that are caused due to an overgrowth of pigmentation cells.
Common vascular birthmarks are 3 types:
- Haemangiomas: Bright red or bluish marks that may appear above or below the skin's surface.
- Port-wine stains: They are discolorations found mainly on the neck, face arms or legs, which look like wine was spilled on that area of the body.
- Macular stains: These are faint red marks often found on the forehead, eyelids, nape of the neck, nose or the upper lip.
Pigmented birthmarks are generally of 3 types- Cafe-au-lait spots, which are common coffee colored spots; Mongolian spots that are flat, bluish-gray patches on the lower back or buttocks; and moles that may be tan or black, flat or raised and may have hair growing out of them. Moles may develop into skin cancer.
So, in cases where a birthmark can be potentially fatal for your health, it's best to get it removed.
Here are the different ways you can choose from if you intend to get your birthmark removed.
1. Laser surgery - It's a widely popular birthmark procedure, especially for port-wine stains. A yellow light laser, called flashlamp pumped a dye laser, is commonly used for treating and removing birthmarks in children. Haemangiomas are generally treated with a pulsed eye laser when they start to grow in size and become thicker than before.
2. Surgery - Surgical excision can help remove a birthmark and minimize the resulting scar. Mongolian birthmarks, port-wine stains, and haemangiomas can be treated with surgery.
3. Cryosurgery and Electrodessication - Cryosurgery is the application of extreme cold to the affected area to destroy the diseased tissue. Electrodessication refers to the destruction of tissues by dehydration induced by a high-frequency electric current.