Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M S BhojYour feedback matters!
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
Hellooooo sir I am Saroj my face become dark from last few days I don't know why? I am also think it is because of sun. So please sir tell me how to I recover from it.
I hv Skin problem irritation and rash's when so one touches my skin hardly I get red rashes with irritation swelling pain.
I'm 26 olde male. Muje pimple ke baad ke khadde Jo hote he uske liye much sala cahiye I need your help I'm really tride.
Pls give me ans how can I got my skin glow. And give me ans how can I grew more hair in my head and how can it silky.
I have black marks on my forehead. Phele kam area blackish tha but ab forehead park abhi area mera black ho gaya hai and face par bhi chin ke sides pe bhi dark skin ho gayi hai. Colour fair kaise kare please help me.
Hi. I am 31 years mere face pr frakles hai unhe kaise remove kiya jaaye jis se face clean ho jaye aur glow bhi nhi hai pls doctor help me.
Dear Doctor My skin was fair 1 years back, but after coming to bangalore my skin turned to be dark and looks dull (face as well as whole body. As compared to other parts of the face the skin around nose area is black with blackheads and does not look good. Pimple problems is also there. Apply Neem face pack, oil control face wash (2 times) and aloe vera gel and clean skin regularly. Still oily skin problem persists. Do not eat fast foods and no bad habits. Have tried a lot of ayurvedic medicines but no effect. Guide me what to do and any medicines which I can take. Thanks in advance.
I have black spots like sun burn on my face I have used scar cream but no result which cream I have to be use.
Are your regular exercises and the strict diet proving futile on your quest for a tighter and a flatter tummy? You can consider getting an 'abdominoplasty' or 'tummy tuck' done. This cosmetic surgery helps in flattening your abdomen by taking off the extra skin and fat and tightening up the muscles in the walls of your abdomen.
1. The first step involves choosing a surgeon for consultation.
2. There are two types of ‘tummy tuck’ surgery, both carried out under general anesthesia. ‘Complete abdominoplasty’ whereby, your surgeon would dissect your abdomen from one hipbone to the other and then give an outline to your muscle, tissue and skin. ‘Mini or partial abdominoplasty’ are recommended for people whose fat deposits are underneath their naval region.
‘Complete Abdominoplasty’ involves making a big incision around the lower part of the tummy from one hip to another, making a second cut in order to free the belly of the tissue that surrounds that region, separating the skin from the walls around the abdomen, re-aligning the muscles in the abdomen, removing the supplementary skin and fat and then pulling forth the skin remains and stitching them too.
Partial Abdominoplasty requires making a large cut on the lower belly, separating the skin from your abdominal wall, cutting out the excess fat, removing the additional skin and holding the remaining part of the skin together and finally stitching it in place.
Time taken for the surgery
The surgery may stretch from one to about five hours. Or you can consult a surgeon online.
- You will have to cut down on the consumption of alcohol and especially smoking; smoking leads to more complication and slows down the healing process.
- It is recommended to have a well-balanced meal before the surgery.
- You may suffer from swelling and pain in the days after the surgery, for which your doctor would prescribe pain-killers.
- Regardless of the type of surgery conducted, the portion that was operated on would be stitched and bandaged. Therefore, it is very important to abide by the surgeon’s instructions about how you should take care of the dressing in the days to follow.