Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.S. Bajaj
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. M.S. BajajYour feedback matters!
My eyes are becoming watery without any reason most of the time in a day, it is so embarrassing, wanted to the reason for the same
I am a 18 years old boy some times a fell serious headache. Mostly during winter please suggest me what I should do, should there is any thing related of headache with my eyes, should I go for spectacles. Or Not?
How safe is laser procedure to remove power from eyes and what are it's side effects further any new technology for same in India. As I have - 3 power in both my eyes and this power is constant since last 4 years.
My friend was having a headache since 1month. Can uh please help me out what to do he is working for 9hours in the computer and after that in evening his headache pain started can uh sort out this problem?
Hello, I am 23 year old and my eye power is 5.5D myopia. Last week I went to government hospital for the advice over LASIK treatment and the senior doctor said me to do it after the age of 25 year as it will be stable time period. So will it be really good period to do LASIK after age of 25 year?
I have red eyes for a month o so. There is irritation in my eyes daily. It gets red at night mostly.
If the people suffering from diabetes find their vision clouded or distorted, then the condition is called Diabetic Retinopathy. The vision gradually grows weaker till there is a complete loss of vision.
Causes Behind the Condition-
1. If the sugar content in blood is high, then it might lead to clogging of the small blood vessels that supply blood to the retina. The eye tries to compensate for the narrowing blood vessels by growing new blood vessels. These are in some cases weaker, liable to leak and can to serious complications.
2. In some cases, the newly grown blood vessels are not weak, but they interfere with the stable flow of liquid. This puts undue pressure on the eyeball. In such cases, the optic nerves are damaged, causing glaucoma.
Symptoms of Diabetic Retinopathy-
1. Symptoms are usually developed in the later stages of the diabetic retinopathy. Sometimes clouding of the vision indicates this.
3. If your normal color vision begins to fluctuate from time to time, Diabetic Retinopathy is a likely explanation.
4. A gradual loss of vision is experienced leading to complete blindness in severe cases.
The treatment procedures for diabetic retinopathy are usually surgical:
A tiny incision is made in the eye to remove the blood accumulating in the middle of the eye along with the scar tissue that the retina has on it.
2. Treating with Focal Laser:
Laser burns are used to treat the faulty blood vessels that are leaking.
3. Treating with Scatter Laser:
This treatment uses laser burns to shrink the malfunctioning or leaking blood vessels or the scar tissue that clouds vision by accumulating on the retina.