Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. M S Alam SaifiYour feedback matters!
I visited the Alam's Clinic as some one my colleague suggested me to , and I just tell you that the releif I got in couple of minutes and also the place and staff is so cooperative. It's a well connective place with really affordable clinical fee which I'm sure would not available anywhere else. Nice staff and nice doctor.
When I eat anything and when I brush my teeth blood comes from my teeth. What should I do? I am using dabur red tooth paste.
I am 21 years, I suffering headache and cold, I used lot of medicines but it was not get reduced, and also suffering from mouth ulcers.
Her tooth were strong but the problems were, the top front tooth of her has been comes out of the mouth. Dear Dr. Help her to make her tooth to seems to be perfectly inside her mouth.
My whole front teeth are crooked so can it be replaced by some new teeth and I don't want braces as it is for many years my age is 17.
Does drilling n filling the whole procedure of cavities filling affect the jaw and its placement or positioning in any way?
Hi, I am 42 yrs old, male and I have a pain in my left gum (mouth) for last 1 months. What should I do?
Hello sir /mam I have gaps in between my teeth n my upper teeth are also in front. So can we get over this things?
My teeth have very much pain and my mouth internally so pain full problems . Plzz give any real solution for my Maude.
Normally what is the cost of Implant (to set 6 Teeth in chennai)? What is the life time for the artificial teeth?
Hello my self Kuldeep Sharma from New Delhi, I have cavity in my teeth, and yellowish to. Please suggest.
Hi sir my mother is suffering with mouth ulcers. It turns to red and too much burning at the time of eating. We are taking very less spicy food. She is 68. Tablets wont suite much. Slowly it is increasing day by day. Let me know the precaution.
My dentine, enamel over my front teeth is scrapped off. What should I do? Is that recoverable by polishing or something equivalent of that?
Why my 5 year old girls ,upper front tooth is moving .she has very clean teeth .so what reason that her front tooth will fall off soon.
Hyperdontia is a peculiar and quite rare dental problem which involves the growth of excess number of teeth. It can appear during birth and last till the primary teeth fall out to be replaced by the permanent set of teeth, or appear with the rise of the permanent teeth. If a person shows a tendency to grow more than 20 temporary teeth or more than 32 permanent teeth, he or she suffers from hyperdontia.
Where do the additional teeth occur?
The additional teeth or supernumerary teeth can appear anywhere inside the mouth or dental arch, but the most common ones are called wisdom teeth and they grow as anterior molars after a certain age. Extra teeth in new born infants are called natal teeth. Occurrence of more than 4-6 supernumerary teeth is rare, although there have been known cases of more than 30 supernumerary teeth.
Why does hyperdontia occur?
1. Hyperdontia often occurs in association with a few select disorders like cleidocranial dysplasia, Ehler - Danlos syndrome, Gardner syndrome, and cleft lip and palate.
2. Although the exact cause of hyperdontia has not yet been discovered, some studies have shown that it might be a result of over activity of dental lamina during the phase of tooth development in infancy.
3. It could also possibly be due to genetic or environmental factors.
What problems does it pose and how can hyperdontia be corrected?
1. The existence of extra teeth often causes problems in speaking.
2. It may also cause deformation in the mouth region, and impediments in a lot of other functional activities like eating.
3. In rare cases, the extra tooth/teeth may be agents of tumors or cysts.
4. Therefore, treatment must be swiftly undertaken so as to remove the extra teeth and prevent rise of further teeth in the same spot.
5. Sometimes, hyperdontia also leads to overcrowding and misshapen rows of teeth; this can also be corrected with extensive procedures.