Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. M S Alam SaifiYour feedback matters!
I visited the Alam's Clinic as some one my colleague suggested me to , and I just tell you that the releif I got in couple of minutes and also the place and staff is so cooperative. It's a well connective place with really affordable clinical fee which I'm sure would not available anywhere else. Nice staff and nice doctor.
8 years ago I was injured and it was suppurated in my lower front teeth but I was taken full treatment. Now its paining, is it cause of this?
I am suffering from sleeplessness and aggression in morning time. Fast angry mood. Some time it is out of control. If I drink whisky than I feel good for some time. But I don't drink whisky regularly, Because I feel my mouth and nose dry after drinking whisky. I am very upset due to this. What to do.
I take good care of my teeth but still I have dental problems and I need suggestion to how to tackle them.
Sir, I have been suffering from bad breathe since 6 years. I consulted many dental doctors but I could not find the solution. So please give me some suggestions to get off from this problem.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I have little pimple in my mouth it's paining too much. I can't even eat or drink water. What I have to do?
Your dental health chiefly depends on the way you care for your teeth and gums. Most Indians consider maintaining oral health a very simple thing, and end up committing quite a few dental blunders as a result. As a result, a whopping 95% of the population in India suffers from gum disease! (Source: National Oral Health Programme)
Read on to find which of these dental mistakes you are making and how to avoid them.
1. Not flossing your teeth
Flossing plays a significant role in getting rid of sticky bacteria or plaque from your teeth. The acid generated by dental plaque is the chief cause behind oral cavities, gum irritation and various other gum diseases. Flossing is essential for cleaning the space between your teeth and in turn eliminating most of the bacteria present in your mouth. This is the very reason it should not be ignored.However in India, well over 70% of the population does not floss.
2. Not regularly visiting the dentist
Most Indians have the habit of not visiting the dentist at regular intervals due to laziness, a forgetful nature or fear. Quite a few hold the common belief that if they aren’t experiencing a toothache, they don’t need to visit the dentist at all. Only 2% of Indians visit the dentist. This often puts you in greater risks of developing a gum disease, which may require painful and costly treatment in the future. So, make it a priority to visit the dentist at least once every year to ensure better dental health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.