Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M.P. ShrivastavaYour feedback matters!
Can a blood borne infection be transmitted by pin prick. If yes then what are the chances of getting it if bleeding occurs.
I am suffering from IBS, a gut brain axis problem.in my case it leads intestinal swelling and constipation, though there is no abdominal pain&inflammation. Problem occur severe frequently. Levosulpiride 25 mg, a medicine, an antagonist of dopamine D2 receptor is used to cure problem that relieve for a little time. My question-is there any permanent cure of this type of IBS ?
Hi. I am 25 female. Have injury scar under my eyes. It happened while I was pying with dog. Dog has scratch by his under my eyes. Dnt know what to do. This is very big and noticeable. Applying mederma four times a day and also sometimes bio oil and also smetimes alovera gel. got no results. Tell me wht to do?
My father have problem in her mouth. He can not eat spicy things because he is so irritated by his mouth.
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I'm 50+ had the problem in my testicles which block the spermatozoa to conceive any 1.What's the latest remedy? fluid is okay and never had a problem in good sex so far.
Some days I feel pain in my lest side of chest, like a pin is hurting me from inside, please suggest me.
I am suffering from cold and fever. Fever is normal not too high. Soar throat. Which medicine should I take and for how many days?
I am 27 years old female and mother of two. Usually I have joint pains and chest pain regularly. What should I do?
I have a fungal infection on both inner sides of thighs. It's been about 5 months I have used several creams but infection doesn't seem to be reduced. Candid b cream has some result but it's temporary relief. Can I continue with this cream, please suggest any cream or treatment I need to go further.
Sir 1 week tak mane mastarbation nahi kiya phir 2 week ma mane mastarbation kiya To mera sperm jaldi nikal gaya sir.
There is no fix medicine for influenza or any other disease in Homoeopathy.
Homoeopathy is totally based on patients individual symptoms which help us to select the most appropriate medicine for that patient only.
No two patients are same not their disease also.
So please don't take any medicine without prescription of your concern doctor.