Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. M.P. SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am 20 year old man sir my memory is low and all body weakness and paining my body please help me.
I have suffering from fever and having pain in my whole body and also having red eyes over one week what should I do.
I am suffering from cold and throat pain for previous two days. I already take honey tuss and crocin advance for weakness and body pain.Please tell.
I just got my thumb into the door and it is paining and I can see purple colour on my thumb so what should I do?
My mother is suffering from throat infection, cold, fever, body ache since last 2 days. She is having running nose problem. Also she is having water bloating feeling in her head. After having food also she is feeling pukkish like we do feel when we are hungry. She is doing betadine gargles. She is taking Cofdex syrup, dolo 650 and co-amoxyclav 62 mg. Fever is better but the throat pain, running nose and vomiting feeling is not going. Please help.
Legs pain or body pain is the cause or symptom of typhoid fever. 1 visited Dr. he said go for blood test it may be the symptom of typhoid. Is it so?
My problem is constipation for last 4 year, I couldn't satisfied in latrine and on my face pimples are last 4 year. Sometimes I feel back pain and hand pain. So what can I do? Please give me suggestions! Thanks.
I have thyroid and gained weight about 117 KGS and used thyronorm 100mcg then I'm getting body pains.
I am a 30 year old male. I had a spots injury in the heel (back side of the heel - matches the symptoms of plantar fasciitis injury) . First few steps after long rest gets a severe pain on heel , pain calf muscle stretch.
I am 23yrs old. Before 5 months baby born for me. After my delivery, my whole body is paining. Please help me.
I want tell the about full body pain and this problem increasing day by day but not relief. Tell me solution of this problem.
My mother is 45 years old and she is suffering from fever , headache and severe body pains since five days.
Sir I have problem regarding my stomach pain if I eating potato And also suffering from fever in week to week And many time my body is pain hard.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience.