Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M Nagpal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M NagpalYour feedback matters!
Is masturbation good for teenagers health? Is it natural? If its good than how? Is there any side effects of masturbation?
I am 50 my weight is 107 I am a diabetic patient. My sugar levels are very normal but I am gaining too much weight. Suggest me some. Tips in loosing weight.
I have piles and it has been more than 2 or 3 years. I have not consulted or took proper medication because it does not effect that often. And when my diet is not right thats when the blood will occur in stool plus sometimes I can feel a small lump in my anus and sometimes when it pain a lot than I apply ointment which I can get from medical store. So wil it be ok if I continue like this because I cannot control my diet because I drink, smoke and like spicy foods. Is there any tablet which will be effective?
I come out early while sex wid ma wife what should I do now and even there is problem of erect ness of my penis.
I am 30 years old, from last few days I am feeling going to urine most frequently. In an hour, I am going around 4-6 times and feel little burning sensation during release. Even I am drinking water min 3 litre in a day. Please suggest what could be the reason and what precaution or medication I should take? Thanks in advance.
Smoking in general, has a negative effect on the human body. It can cause a host of disorders such as mouth cancer, blood pressure problems, and lung cancer. Smoking affects the sexual performance of both men and women.
Here are some effects that smoking has on sex :-
1. Impotence: Smoking can damage the blood vessels that lead to erectile dysfunction (a condition where the penis cannot sustain an erection).
2. Decrease in libido: Smoking can cause various physical problems such as stamina reduction and lack of desire for sex. An individual who smokes won't be able to give an optimal sexual performance and this can further lower satisfaction levels.
3. Erectile dysfunction: Smoking can cause problems related to the circulation of the blood in the body. It can narrow the arteries that supply blood and this is directly linked with erectile dysfunction.
4. Tissue damage: Smoking can damage the tissues inside the penis thus impairing your ability to have an erection during sexual intercourse.
5. Early onset of menopause: It can affect the estrogen (a sex hormone) levels in the female body; so, women who smoke tend to reach menopause early.
6. Reduction in penis size: It can reduce the penis size in men by damaging the blood vessels and the structure of the tissue around the penis. This is more common in younger men.
7. Reduction in stamina: Smoking can cause a reduction in the stamina, thus a person will not be able to perform well sexually. It can lead to fatigue and tiredness during sex.
Of course, there are a lot of therapies which can help you recover from the damage already happened because of smoking and prevent further damage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.