Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M.N. KaulYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am a bodybuilder. And I am very serious to my fitness. I am suffering from natural emissions or nightfall, I think that it is bad for my muscles to grow bigger or to my health, is that true sir. And please suggest me your views. With regards, Vansh Goswami.
Hello, I am a married person with a kid, my sex life was good but from past few months I am not able to enjoy as whenever I am having sex my sperm gets releases in the vagina after four or five minutes, kindly help me doctor, how can this problem be cured. Thanks.
My sperm is very thin. My wife is not getting pregnant. What I do for this problem. I am a vegetarian and not alcoholic and chain smoker person. Please Tell me Best medicine for this problem to remove my problem fast and safe.
I am having a cough from the past 15 days maybe due to climate change, I have no fever no other symptoms but just cough & I took few medicines & syrups but not that well treated. During coughing the cough is thick saliva, how to treat it.
Hello good evening sir, I have one problem that is i am not daily going to bathroom it will come 2 -3 days sir it is a little bit problem please say sir how can you cure this problem.
I am 18 years I am suffering from cold since one week and getting fever frequently is this infection or a common problem.
Hi, I'm 30 years make and facing health issue more than and year. 1.My face and scalp sweats a lot 2.feel very tired through out the day and get headache 3.Get cold often after sweating 4. Could not get sleep 5. Can't concentrate on work or anything I stopped working out because I feel excited after exercise and feel very tired I swear a lot and feel catching cold. I maintain healthy life style eat rite no oil mostly complex cards. Dry fruits, vegetable, citrus fruits. I have consulted ENT specialist I thought IT was Sinus but after few test and scan reports doctor said I do not have Sinus. I took Eye test and consulted neurologist as suggest by ENT specialist neurologist also checked and said I have nothing. But I still go Through the same fatigue and sweat and no proper sleep everyday. Now im planning to consult haematologist as I doubt if its anemia. CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO FIND OUT WHAT exactly CAN BE THE PROBLEM WITH THE SYMPTOMS. PLS I'M TIRED OF WAKING UP TIRED PLEASE HELP.
I am pregnant (having 12 week ), I am feeling weakness & tired . My hemoglobin is 11.2 Kindly suggest me suitable medicine.
Hi I'm 23years old and now a days I'm frequently getting itching on my both breast, around nipple area, I'm not understanding for what I'm getting itching near both nipple, can you please give correct suggestion sir/madam also had sex with my boyfriend, does this itching effect is related to my sex?
The medical term for protein leak in urineis commonly known as Nephrosis and if large amounts leak it is termed Nephrotic Syndrome. It can lead to kidney failure if not treated well mostly after seeing a kidney biopsy in adults. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The treatment for Nephrosis is to control protein leak and prevent kidney failure. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor must be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat, and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly, and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need, and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You will feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
- Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.
I am very much suffering from a nauseating feeling. Whenever I eat I have this vomiting sensation, especially when I eat among people. Sometimes even in empty stomach I feel this sensation. I guess this might be some psychological problem, please tell me a solution for this. It would be very kind of you if you help me to get out of this, because without proper food I'm suffering a lot. Thanking you.
I am a 23 years old male and have a metal fatigue disease from last 2 years. Like as linkage from urine, bad dream, so that wear of my body. Now I want to grow my body.
I am 38 year old. I am surfing from have migraine. I try so many medicine but I can't find result. And it's fix timing migraine 7.30 am to 6.00 pm please help.
Hello sir / madam, I have some urine problem. When I am drop the urine in there some pain and very hot so what should I do? What's the solution for this problem?
Increased heart beat?
Lack of concentration?
Light-headed when standing?
All of the above can be caused by low blood sugar levels, being hungry
and being dehydrated.
It is important to eat little and often to keep your blood sugar levels
stable and to prevent crashes that result in dizzy spells, lack of
concentration and confusion. All of which increase the chances of
having an accident and injuring yourself, your colleagues and the
A healthy lifestyle is to be applauded but you must consider the impact
of any diet on your well-being. Eating nothing or very little all day will
only have a negative impact on your performance, concentration and
ability to do your job. See our top tips for getting healthy and being
safe whilst at work.
Always eat breakfast this sets you up for the day and lets your body know you?re up and raring to go!
Eat little and often throughout the day to avoid becoming hungry and getting the inevitable afternoon slump after lunch.
Keep snacks to eat in between jobs like fresh fruit, vegetables, bars and (healthy) crisps.
Drink plenty of liquid and avoid sugary fizzy drinks and energy drinks, these create a false sugar rush that can result in dizziness, shaking and loss of concentration.
Eat a balanced diet ? use the ?Eat Well? plate as a guide of what you should be eating daily