Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M Madhu
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M MadhuYour feedback matters!
We got married 5 months before. Third month we planned for baby and she got all symptoms before missing period. By 30th day she got her period. Now 5th month is running and again she used to get all symptoms like vomiting sense, sore, frequent hungry, more pissing, tiredness etc. Today she is in 30th day and having periods pain since yesterday.
I'm a 17 year old boy. Of late, I have been experiencing pain on my right nipple every time I touch it or there is even the slightest pressure. Also, I can feel a kind of lump behind it. My mom had breast cancer. Should I consult an oncologist or is this normal? I read in a few places that this is normal if it happens on both sides but on my left side I can feel little to nothing. Please reply ASAP. Thank you.
Hi. I am female 23 years old. Suffering with swelling in left labia majora from 2 days. I don't have itching problem but its paining. I was unable to sit or walk comfortably. Suggest me how reduce it. Nd also can you pls tell me why it gets swelled.
Hi, I am 23 year old two weeks ago I had sex wid ma partner and took ipill after 2 days and after taking pill by mistakenly he sperm out inside again .on next two days so I took another pill. So is der any chances of pregnancy or any affect on my body. I am in trouble do not know what to do right now. I think I am pregnant.
I am 21 years old. College student. I just wanna ask in a period days on a 1st day my stomach started paining badly. Even I can not also walk on my first day on menstrual cycle. please tell me why itz paining since from last 2 years.
Losing your virginity can be a big experience and can be exciting as well as nerve-wrecking at the same time. Its significance is different for everyone and there are no wrong or right ways to lose your virginity. Making your first time a memorable experience is easy if you know and remember these 4 things:
1. Relax - You might be conscious about your body or nervous about pain or pleasing your partner, but you need not be. It is natural to feel insecure and nervous, but communicating your reservations with your partner will clear the air between both of you, helping you level your expectations and relax. Your first time is about exploring each other's body and pleasuring each other as well as an understanding partner will help you relax and forget your insecurities.
2. It might hurt a bit - If you are a woman, intercourse for the first time might hurt a bit if your vagina is not well lubricated before you have sex. Also, you might feel some pain and/or bleed if your hymen tears, but it will not be excruciating pain. Worrying about the pain is a lot scarier than the actual pain. Some women may not experience any pain at all. However, you should make sure you are well lubricated. Foreplay is a great way to get ready for intercourse and if it is still painful you could use additional lubricants to minimize discomfort and pain.
3. Go slow - If you are a man, help your partner be comfortable by going slow in accordance to their wish. Going too fast may hurt your partner if they are not comfortable and make your first time a traumatic experience. Try to gauge your partner's reactions and proceed in a way pleasurable to both of you. Penetrating too soon might cause you to ejaculate too quickly before your partner has climaxed. Indulge in foreplay so that both of you are ready. If your partner ejaculates too fast or is unable to hold his erection, do not feel rejected or angry, support him and help him get aroused again, as it is just an effect of nervousness and excitement.
4. Use protection - There is no truth in the saying that you cannot get an STD on your first time. It is completely possible and the only way to prevent that is to use condoms or not have penetrative sex. Women can get pregnant during unprotected sex and unless you plan to become pregnant, panicking about being pregnant for days after your first time will ruin your first time and peace of mind. Use birth control and/or condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancy after your first time, and both your partner and you will be able to enjoy losing your virginity without any worries.
Related Tip: 4 Easy Ways to Increase Your Libido
Hello doc I am 30 year old and my wife is 28. She is suffering from PCOD and Thyroid .Her weight is 53.20 kg ,we are married 2.5 years back and planning for a baby from the last 2 years but nothing going right. We had changed various gyne but nothing good happens, due to which my wife is loosing hope and also gets upset very often . We did not move for IVF yet . Please suggest some latest technology and good gyne that can solve our problem. All the gyne told that her ovaries are not responding ,her menses are also not regular without medicine.
I have little pain in breast and coming out white and clear fluid from nipples is any problem with this i had my period 14 days back.
I'm getting married in next month but somewhere I'm afraid of pain after the first intercourse. Can you suggest any medicine, oil or any yoga position to relieve the pain after intercourse?
Dear sexologist. Mera 4th time sex hai. Vagina sucking ke time vagina ke andar kuch pani jaise nikalta. Tha Woh pani mouth ke andar chala gaya hai. Hum dono ko koi problems hoga gaya kya . Kindly batao please.
I had an intercourse & did not used condom no one of us reached orgasm & no ejaculation took place? I read on google that pre- cum can lead to pregnancy what is it? Can it actually cause pregnancy? How do we know that one has pre-cumed.
I got married in June 2014. After marriage due to some fear of sex my wife can not penetrate my penis in her vagina properly with her hand. Also some family problem and my site work we can not do the intercourse continuously. That time my wife mc was also not regular. That time my all sperm not went to vagina. But now means from three month my wife do the sex properly means fearless. Also her mc also regular from six month my all sperm going to vagina . My semen report also normal . My wife penetrate my penis in her vagina drink sex this is normal. Also we are doing sex properly from the last three month. We require any treatment. Or we will get good news after some few month. Please reply.
I am undergoing irregular periods since 2 months, please suggest me any medicine so that cycle can be maintained.
Types of sprouts and their benefits:
Bengal gram: Also known as chola or kala chana, bengal gram is available in dried as well as canned form. It is frequently and creatively used in various curries in the indian cuisine and notably, it contains zero percent alcohol. One cup of bengal gram contains 45 grams of carbohydrates that constitute about 65 percent of its total calorie content.
Types of sprouts bengal gram
Benefits of sprouted bengal gram:
- It has a high amount of dietary fiber which reduces the risk of diabetes, coronary disease, obesity, cancer, and digestive disorders.
- It is a rich source of vitamin b-6 or thiamin which plays a vital role in energy metabolism and the synthesis of neurotransmitters and hormones.
- It is rich in minerals, such as phosphorus, iron, manganese, and copper, which reduce the risk of anemia, arthritis, diabetes, and osteoporosis.
- An adult who takes a 2000-calorie diet needs 56 to 77 grams of protein daily and bengal gram can supply the required amount of protein to him/ her satisfactorily.
Green gram: Also called “mung”, these species belong to the legume family and is mainly grown in india, south east asia, and china. It is used in both spicy and sweet recipes.
Benefits of sprouted green gram:
- These sprouts have high amount of iron, fiber, and vitamins k, b, and c.
- Vitamin k prevents cardiovascular disease and maintains bone density. The vitamin also regulates bone mineralization and the process of blood clotting.
- Vitamin c is an antioxidant which preserves cell health by neutralizing the effect of free radicals. Vitamin c promotes skin health and reduces the risk of stroke, cancer, and common cold.
- Iron promotes immune health by promoting the growth of immune cells. Dietary science suggests that men should consume 8 milligrams of iron on a daily basis while women need 18 milligrams of iron to maintain a healthy red blood cell count. Green gram supplies adequate iron that helps to fulfill men’s and women’s dietary needs.
Bean sprouts: Bean sprouts are rich sources if vitamin c, proteins, and folate, and most importantly, they are low-calorie foods. Medical research suggests that men must consume 90 milligrams of vitamin c and women should consume 75 milligrams of the vitamin on a daily basis.
Benefits of sprouted bean gram:
Folate promotes the development of red blood cells. Folate also supports other functions such as dna synthesis, cell repair, cell maintenance, amino acid metabolism and the creation of erythrocytes and leukocytes.
Folate also reduces the risk of obesity, heart disease, and various types of cancers including colon cancer.
Alfalfa sprouts: Alfalfa sprouts are rich sources of vitamins c, k, and a, folate, and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and iron.
Benefits of sprouted alfalfa bean:
- Alfalfa sprouts are rich sources of calcium and potassium which promote bone growth and muscle health and help the body to maintain a normal heart beat.
- Alfalfa sprouts have high amounts of phytoestrogens which reduce the risk of heart disease, osteoporosis, and cancer.
- Alfalfa sprouts contain saponins which reduce the level of ldl cholesterol (bad cholesterol) and boosts immune strength.
- The vitamins, present in alfalfa sprouts, promote good vision and cell growth.
Sunflower sprouts: Sunflower sees have now gained visibility in the health world due to its essential fatty acids, vitamins and mineral content. It is widely used as a snack by weight watchers.
Benefits of sunflower sprouts –
- Sunflower sprouts contain high amount of essential amino acids which promote muscle tissue repair.
- Sunflower sprouts are rich sources of b vitamins and vitamins d and e, minerals and phytonutrients, and folate which promote the health of pregnant women and their growing embryos.
- Sunflower sprouts are packed with antioxidants that support heart health, promote cellular recovery, and bring down the rate of the aging process.
- What is more appealing is that sunflower sprouts have very low calorie content and that is why, they can be a vital part of a weight loss diet.
- Sunflower sprouts contain minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, and copper which help the body to fight against a number of diseases.
Radish sprouts: These sprouts are noted for their high essential amino acid content and they are rich sources of vitamins a, b, c, e, and k as well.
Types of sprouts radish sprout:
Benefits of radish sprouts:
- Radish sprouts contain lignan which is an anti-carcinogenic substance.
- Radish sprouts support weight loss and boost the health of the immune system.
- They also promote the functions of the liver and the gall bladder.
- Radish sprouts provide relief to those who are suffering from jaundice by eliminating excess bilirubin from the blood.
- Radish sprouts also help to reduce the pain associated with constipation.
- Radish sprouts have a special role to play on women’s health as they relieve hot flushes and other menopause-related symptoms.
Red lentil sprouts (masoor): Red lentil sprouts are rich sources of protein and have a low calorie content compared to non-vegetarian sources of proteins such as meat and poultry. Hence, they form an essential part of a weight-watcher’s diet.
Benefits of red lentil sprouts:
- They contain high amounts of vitamin c, folate, and potassium.
- Vitamin c protects skin from pre-mature aging and reduces the risk of cancer, stroke, and common cold.
- Folate supports red blood cell development and supports many bodily functions such as cell repair and maintenance, amino acid metabolism, dna synthesis, and the development of leukocytes and erythrocytes.
Chickpea sprouts: Also known as “chana” in india, chickpea sprouts are rich sources of protein, vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber, and carbohydrates.
Benefits of chickpea sprouts –
- Dietary fiber promotes digestive health and reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease and constipation.
- Chickpea sprouts form a great weight loss food for their high protein percentage and low fat content.
- They supply a high amount of vitamins and minerals to the body.