Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. M.M MittalYour feedback matters!
I'm 26 years old. My question is regarding Is masturbating will give any side effects in future? Will it makes week in sexual participation?
Sir I have suffered from stomach pain for the last one month during playing cricket in the evenings. So please suggest me sir.
I am suffering from hip to ankle pain and numbness at times. I am also suffering from piles for last one week with bleeding of blood.Please suggest me best Ayurveda medicine ?
Iam a 21years old I have skin problem for past 6 yrs. In my shoulder I have like a pimple shape I consult doctor they said it is psoriasis. Pls suggest me good home remedies and medicine to cure completely. And I have indigestion problem.
Hir sir's. I want to take supplement powder for body purpose so please suggest me which powder is best for health and which powder is don't have side effects..
I have stomach pain and soiling at periods time what will the problems arrival and what should I do for be safe and give me precautions Also.
I ask a que to want to know about headache and also want to know about b. P. How b. P. Increase and also tell about its symptoms.
I am taking tablets past 5years for high BP n sugar. Tablet name is olserton 4. & glymi m plain. Atpresent my sugar result found 205 after fasting n also cholesterol at top limit.
I have some pain in ankle since last 7 months I use so many medicine s but no use please tell me what I do?
Hello My name is Gurdeep Singh My chest muscles pain when I'm doing any exercise Last month some pressure on my when me and my friend play wrestling in ground.
The ear is made up of three parts that is outer, middle and the inner part. Infections, disorders and ailments in the ear can occur across all age groups and in any part of the ear. Ear ailments are more common in children than in adults as the Eustachian tubes (tubes which drain out ear fluid) are smaller in children.
In general ear should keep dry. Dont allow water to enter in ear . Use oil soaked cotten or ear plugs specially while swimming.
Here are a few common ailments which occur in children and adults.
- Acute otitis media: AOM is the most common ear infection in children. Some parts of the middle ear are infected, resulting in swelling and blockage of fluid behind the eardrum. This condition is characterised by earache in children and in graver conditions, can also cause fever.
- Otitis media with effusion: This condition usually occurs due to the infestation of an infection when the fluid gets restricted behind the ear drum. This condition doesn’t exhibit too many symptoms except mild earache. You should consult an ENT specialist who can diagnose this condition by checking the concentration of fluid behind the eardrum using special instruments.
- Chronic otitis media with effusion: This condition occurs in children when the fluid remains trapped behind the eardrum for a long period of time. It can lead to serious infection and can cause hearing problem in children.
- Barotrauma: Barotrauma occurs due to changes in atmospheric pressure changes. It can cause problems in the Eustachian tube and causes trapping of air in the middle ear. Middle ear problems can become severe if left untreated and result in a burst in the eardrum, causing excessive bleeding.
- Meniere's disease: This is a disorder, which comes in bouts and is characterised by vertigo and fluctuating hearing loss. This condition usually affects one ear. It can result in tinnitus (ringing in the ear) or permanent loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Swimmer’s ear: Swimmer’s ear, also known as otitis externa, is a common condition which is caused in the outer area of the ear. This condition is caused due to remnants of chlorine water in the ear or because of inserting swabs too deep inside the canal. This condition is characterised by earache, discomfort and itching of the ear.