Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M M Kaur
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M M KaurYour feedback matters!
I have itching in my genital area and red rashes I have applied many ointment they worked only short period besides I took cetrizine tab bot problem persist what should I do.
I conceived pregnancy and it miscarries naturally in the first trimester, in how many days after I'll intercourse again to conceive.
Did you know that pregnancy can alter your libido, since sex drive is influenced by biological, psychological and social factors? It's no surprise then that the numerous hormonal changes and the emotional roller-coaster that a woman experiences during pregnancy, can change her desire for sex. Of course, no two woman's sexual drive is the same and hence the matter is very individual and unique for every woman.
But some common bodily trends are observed during the various trimesters of pregnancy.
- During the first trimester of pregnancy, some women are put off by sex when the symptoms of nausea, vomiting and tiredness kick in. This can be blamed on the rise in the levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone. A woman would rather just catch up on lost sleep and lie in bed by herself, getting all the rest she can.
- The second trimester brings relief in the symptoms felt during the first trimester. Some women experience a surge in their libido, as energy levels improve and they feel relatively more relaxed.
- The third trimester brings with it weight gain, back pain and other symptoms which can lower a woman's sexual drive again.
- Besides the typical changes that are brought on in the different trimesters, quite a few women report a heightened desire for sex. With all those pregnancy hormones flowing, it's understandable. During pregnancy, a woman's breasts get bigger and more sensitive. The vulva also becomes engorged from extra blood flow and even more sensitive, which could lead to more enjoyable pregnancy sex.
- Another fact is that, with no longer having to worry about contraception during this time, both partners welcome the fact that they can have sex anytime they want or without worrying about the obligations of ovulation.
So basically, a woman can easily embrace her sexual desire during this special time of pregnancy. As long as a doctor doesn't suggest otherwise, it is perfectly safe for a woman to revel in her new found desire and have sex with her partner until the baby arrives.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
2. Quinoa contains almost twice as much fiber as most other grains. Fiber is most widely known to relieve constipation. It also helps to prevent heart disease by reducing high blood pressure and diabetes. Fiber lowers cholesterol and glucose levels, may lower your risk of developing hemorrhoids and may help you to lose weight as it takes a longer time to chew than does other foods because it makes you feel fuller for longer and is less “energy dense” which means it has fewer calories for the same volume of food.
3. Quinoa contains iron. Iron helps keep our red blood cells healthy and is the basis of hemoglobin formation. Iron carries oxygen from one cell to another and supplies oxygen to our muscles to aid in their contraction. Iron also increases brain function because the brain takes in about 20% of our blood oxygen. There are many benefits of iron some more of which include neurotransmitter synthesis, regulation of body temperature, aids enzyme activity and energy metabolism.
4. Quinoa contains lysine. Lysine is mainly essential for tissue growth and repair.
5. Quinoa is rich in magnesium. Magnesium helps to relax blood vessels and thereby to alleviate migraines. Magnesium also may reduce type 2 diabetes by promoting healthy blood sugar control. Other health benefits of magnesium include transmission of nerve impulses, body temperature regulation, detoxification, energy production, and the formation of healthy bones and teeth.
6. Quinoa is high in riboflavin (b2). B2 improves energy metabolism within brain and muscle cells and is known to help create proper energy production in cells.
7. Quinoa has a high content of manganese. Manganese is an antioxidant, which helps to prevent damage of mitochondria during energy production as well as to protect red blood cells and other cells from injury by free radicals.type diabetes