Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M M KaurYour feedback matters!
Last month I got my period on 17th july and ended up around 20 july then had unprotected sex with my bf on 24th july (did not ejaculated inside) though after the sex there was no discharge since then I counted days and took a pregnancy test after 14 days of sex and it is negative which was on 7th aug will take another on 14th aug though I am not feeling any symptoms of pregnancy my breasts are normal no abnormal abdomen pain no fatigue or nausea m rather energetic every day no abnormal discharge thus theres no white discharge. Discharge is really less n transparent n bit stretchy type like I use to get before my periods its like a symptom for my period but on 8th I noticed a small n tiny dot like spot but not pink or brown was like period and again on 10th it is so small that it can get ignored (i keep on fingering to check for any abnormalities I admit that the area also became bit dry. But no cramp no headache. I am a pcos. So I always get period symptoms like nipple pain or cramps before 4 days of period (do not know if this information can help) though I feel I am not pregnant and will get my periods as expected may be around 17 or 18 this month (at may I got periods o 24 at june on 18 and at july it was 17) but bit worried about that small n tiny dot like spot. Please help or give any suggestions it will be really kind of you.
Mensuration problem. I am not having periods since 2 months. Please tell me something so that mensuration cycle work properly
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in a hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. Lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex-
- Stress takes a toll on libido.
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
- Loss of intimacy.
- Being under stress constantly can lead to anger, emotional outbursts, depression and loss of intimacy with your partner; thus affecting your sexual relations.
- Stress also affects your body image negatively, thus leading to unpleasant and bad sex.
How to rejuvenate your sex life?
Ayurvedic medicines help to overcome the stress related conditions without any side effects. Some herbs proved to be helpful in relieving stress & increasing libido like Ashwagandha,
safed musali, Shatavari, Manaskalp capsule, Ozaup capsule. These are beneficial in all stress-related sexual problems. Other tips are:
- Communicate your feelings: Many-a-times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep: 20-30 minutes of body work out or a session of yoga everyday helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy: Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly: Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional well being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I am chitra, 27 years old. Had a c section 8 months ago. Last month I had a bit of bleeding just spots nd till now again no periods. Nd also I have severe back ache. Kindly suggest wt to do.
How to increase boobs size as I am newly married, can squeezing of nipples help, doing sex daily is good or not.
I am feeling little pain and strechnes in my tummy. From the tym of ovulation can I be pregnant and feeling little watery and egg white discharge how many chances of pregnancy are there.
I am 26 years. Meri shadi ko 2 year ho gaye hai par humne 17 months tak koi child nahi kiya par 6 month ho haye hai abhi tak koi pregnancy nahi hui hai koi problem to nahi hai mujhe.
I am 21 years old female. I had unprotected sex on 1st sept and took ipill within 4 hours of sex. Next day I got cold, flu,body ache, sore throat from which I am suffering till now, i.e, 6th sept. Also I took tablet for cold and sore throat on 5th sept. ALSO LAST MONTH: I did protected sex last month and took ipill and got my last periods normal on 16th august. I want to know what are chances of pregnancy and how much effective is ipill? Thank you.
Did sex on the second day of periods And because of bursting of condom had to take i-pill. Due to this my periods stopped in the mid of third day only. Can you please tell me why this happened and is this harmful for my body?
My age is 27 I had 3 year baby trying for 2nd baby from 1 year but not succeed. My wife's menstrual cycle is normal. Need some help.
I have taken I pill within 27 hours. Becz I had a doubt dat I may b pregnant. Though my partner has no ejaculated. Even he has urinated before getting closer. He had only inserted his penis very minutely inside my vagina. BT due to panic I have taken the medicine. It's been 24 hours since I hv taken medicine BT still not side effects or bleeding. Is it alright? I have my period on 16 march. I don't understand wat is happening. Please help.
Suggest me some home methods to check pregnancy please can I check or take pregnancy test after two days from intercourse.
Hello sir/madam I'm 21 year old & I just cuddled with my girlfriend but I didn't inserted my pennies to her vagina but I ejaculated above of her vagina will she become pregnant.
Who doesn't want a flat stomach? Six-pack abs are the ultimate goal for fitness freaks and fashionistas alike. If only, they were easy to achieve! While most people focus only on exercises to build a six pack, it is impossible to achieve without complementing your exercise plan with a diet plan. Whether you eat three meals a day or six smaller meals a day, here are a few diet hacks to help you get those abs faster.
- If it comes out of a box, stay away: Cut back on all processed food. Bread, refined sugar, alcohol, processed meats should all be replaced with fresh healthy options. If you must have bread, look for multigrain loaves and if you can't drink unsweetened tea, try honey instead of sugar.
- Mix your carbs: Carbs are often misunderstood. Having a completely carb free diet is not good for the body, but you should control your carb intake. Plan your weekly diet in such a way that your carbohydrate intake is cycled by alternating between high, moderate and low carbohydrate diet days. It will also help to plan your carb intake around your workout so that the energy produced is used to fuel your exercise.
- Eat before going out: Parties are not ideal when you're trying to build abs. It is extremely difficult to refuse the bite sized portions of delicious looking yet unhealthy food that surrounds you. Eating a protein rich meal before heading out will make your stomach full and make it easier to control your indulgences.
- Eat slowly: Along with what you eat, the speed at which you eat is also important. Chewing your food not only burns calories but also gives the brain the illusion that you have been eating for long and your stomach is full. Thus the slower you eat, the less you will eat.
- Drink water before a meal: Drinking a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water is a must for every diet. Instead of drinking water after a meal, drink a full glass before eating. This fills up your stomach and makes you feel satiated faster.
- Pre plan: Carrying your lunch to office is a sure shot way of reducing your calorie intake as compared to eating fast food or grabbing something from the office canteen. Keeping a couple of nuts and protein bars handy can also prevent unhealthy snacking.
- Don't shop hungry: If you're in a supermarket and faced with a choice between protein bars and ice cream, it is easier to go for ice cream than protein bar. For this reason, never shop on an empty stomach.