Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. M M KaurYour feedback matters!
Itching is there on both the vaginal sides. It has become reddish now.& it pains alot. After applying vaseline got relief for 1 day again after 1day itching persist. Please help me. Thanx.
Indigestion and Constipation: Lemon juice helps to cure problems related to indigestion and constipation. Add a few drops of lemon on your dish (take care, as lemon does not go well with milk), and it will aid in digestion. Lemon acts as a blood purifier and a cleansing agent, so a good drink after lunch or dinner is fresh lemon soda, which is also called fresh lime soda in many places. The recipe is lemon juice, cold water, soda, salts (common salt or rock salt) and sugar/honey for sweetness. You can also add some mint leaves or crushed fennel seeds for added flavor. Drink this whenever you have a heavy lunch or dinner.
Lemon juice can treat a person who is suffering from a cold, flu or fever. It helps to break fevers by increasing perspiration.
Lemon juice is also frequently used in dental care. If fresh lemon juice is applied on the area of a toothache, it can assist in getting rid of the pain. Massaging lemon juice on the gums can stop gum bleeding, while eliminating the bad odors that can come from various gum diseases and conditions.
Additionally, lemon can be used in the regular cleansing of your teeth. Keep your eye out for a toothpaste containing lemon as one of the ingredients, or add a drop of lemon juice onto your normal toothpaste. Some people also rub their teeth with the outer shell (the inner side touching your teeth) of a lemon after removing the juice. But be careful, lemons are highly acidic, so if your mouth starts burning, rinse your gums and mouth quickly with water.
Hair Care: Lemon juice has proven itself in the treatment of hair care on a wide scale. Lemon juice applied to the scalp can treat problems like dandruff, hair loss and other problems related to the hair and scalp. If you apply lemon juice directly on the hair, it can give your hair a natural shine.
Skin Care: Lemon juice, being a natural antiseptic medicine, can also cure problems related to the skin. Lemon juice can be applied to reduce the pain of sun burn, and it helps to ease the pain from bee stings as well. Lemon juice can be applied on the skin for the treatment of acne and eczema. It acts as an anti-aging remedy and can remove wrinkles and blackheads. Drinking lemon juice mixed with water and honey brings a healthy glow to the skin, and if you thoroughly search the cosmetic market, you will find some soaps containing lemon juice, but they aren’t too easy to find!
I am 51yr old pre menopausal woman. I have a cervical polyp about 3cms long. I have been advised surgery. Are there any homeopathic or ayurvedic cures for this so that I do not have to go under the knife.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend so I gave her an I-pill just after 10-15 mins. After having an I pill my girlfriend bleed after 3 days. So what is the possibility? What does that mean? Urgent.
Lost a lot of weight around 19-21 kgs. Post weight loss thighs have become saggy & breasts deflated. Gained 5 kgs back in last 3 months again to help with excess skin. I need to fix this without surgery. Am 23 years old. Will weight training and gaining weight cure this? I am healthy. Weight gain can reverse this problem? Please help. I can not go forward for marriage because of this problem. Please provide some help. Thankyou.
Hi which is more safety is it having sex wit a protection or taken birth control pills? Please suggest! If taken birth control pills how many days before is d women supposed to take?
I didn't had periods yet. Were due on 28 april. I Was trying for our second baby after 6 yrs of birth of my first child. My gynae is asking to get preg check regularly after week. I checked on 27april, 5 may but was negative. What should I do now? Should I go for usg for non mensturing or just get some medicine.
I have pain in period time I tried some medicine but no relief please suggest me some effective medicines.
Infertility is the incapability of a couple to conceive after indulging in unprotected sex multiple times over a long period. It can also be referred to as the biological inability of a man to cause conception or a woman to conceive as well as being unable to carry the pregnancy for the whole duration. Research has shown that female problems contribute to over half of all the infertility cases.
Causes of infertility in include:
Ovulation Disorders – This is regarded as the most common cause of infertility in women. The disorders can be caused due to conditions like PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), Premature ovarian failure, poor quality of eggs, overactive or underactive thyroid gland and chronic conditions like cancer or AIDS.
Problems in fallopian tubes or uterus – Abnormalities in the uterus or fallopian tubes render the woman incapable of conceiving naturally. This might be due to conditions like Endometriosis, previous sterilization treatments or surgeries to correct past problems.
Medications or Treatments – There is a possibility of some treatments affecting infertility. Examples include NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy.
Usually, the initial steps for diagnosing infertility involve a review of the complete medical history of the patients as well as a physical exam. Post this check-up, some diagnostic tests are conducted for infertility. This might include-
Blood and Urine tests: For checking hormone levels.
Pap smear:For checking the health of your cervix.
X-ray: For outlining the internal shape of the uterus so that blockages in fallopian tubes can be identified.
Age – Increasing age tends to lower the quality as well as the quantity of a woman's eggs
Smoking – Besides damaging your cervix and fallopian tubes, smoking increases your risk of miscarriage. It is also believed to deplete your eggs at a premature stage, thereby reducing your chances of pregnancy.
Weight – Normal ovulation is hindered by being overweight or even significantly underweight. This is because lower levels of BMI (body mass index) reduces the frequency of ovulation, reducing the chances of pregnancy.
Sexual history – Sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhea and Chlamydia can cause damage to the fallopian tubes, resulting in infertility.
Even though it is possible to restore fertility in women using only one or two therapies, a number of treatments might be required before conception is possible. Some of these treatments include:
Intrauterine insemination (IUI): deliberately introducing sperm into the uterus of a woman for achieving pregnancy.
Stimulating ovulation with fertility drugs.
Surgery to restore fertility.
In situations where pregnancy does not happen spontaneously, Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) can be used by couples to achieve a pregnancy. It is any form of fertility treatment which involves the handling of sperm and egg. The entire ART team consists of psychologists, physicians, embryologists, nurses and lab technicians.
One common ART technique is In vitro fertilization (IVF). It is a process where an egg and sperm are manually combined in a laboratory dish, followed by transfer of embryo to the uterus.
I am thyroid patient. I am taking 25 mg tab. My vagina will be dry it's causing problem during sex. What is the solution.
Doctor mujhe ek baat pochni hai periods ke baad kis din hum sex kare pregnant hone ke liye. Aur kitni baar sex kare us time period mein.
Having intercourse during periods , does it reduce the flow of periods ? I had on my 2nd day and now on 4th day flow of periods has reduced.
I am 13 week pregnant. How much water should I take this time. Please help me with your valuable advice.
Hi I'm 25 years old female. My menstruation cycle. Period hasn't come yet for last two months, what should I do?
Fertility in women can be affected because of various external or internal reasons. It is good to understand the problems since this fast becoming a very common problem.
The causing factors usually include -
1. Ovulation problems - One reason for female infertility is when eggs don't mature in the ovaries. This is known as ovulation problems. Possible symptoms of this are absent or irregular periods and the possible solution is keeping a check on body weight, taking fertility drugs and/or having IVF.
2. Uterus problem - There are tissues, known as endometrial tissues which form the lining of the uterus. When they grow outside the uterus, it is called endometriosis and can be a reason for infertility. While some women have no symptoms of this, some have painful periods. Fertility drugs, ivf and surgery to remove the tissue are its possible solutions.
3. Pcos - Pcos or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is of late one of the most common reasons of female infertility. It is characterised by unpredictable ovarian patterns and hormonal imbalances. Possible symptoms are acne, obesity, irregular periods, and excessive hair growth. Weight loss, changes in lifestyle, injected fertility drugs, ivf and ovarian drilling are its possible solutions.
4. Damaged fallopian tubes - Some women have blocked or damaged fallopian tubes which prevent the sperm from getting to the egg. This situation leads to stds and pelvic inflammatory diseases. There are no symptoms as such and the methods of solution are surgery to open the tubes and if that is not possible, to remove the tubes and try ivf.
5. Unidentified reasons - There are many unexplained fertility problems where none of the above mentioned problems exist. In such situations, fertility drugs - with or without artificial insemination or ivf are advised.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am 19 yrs old girl. I got my periods on 24th april. After that I had sex on 29th march and had an i-pill after 15 mins. Of sex. After that on 3rd april I got my periods. But now its been one and a half month I haven't got my periods again. I am scared. Please let me know am I pregnant or not. One more thing I haven't felt any tiredness or heavyness or something like vomiting. I didnt felt anything of them.
I am in live-in relationship from last one month, and from last month my bf do intercourse all days, but whenever he do I am in severe pain, in my vagina, in abdomen and stomach. Can anybody suggest me some medicine for this.
I am 29 year old married lady. I want to be pregnant. My Last period date is 17.01. 2016. When is the best time of getting pregnant? please help me out.
Tired of slogging alone in the gym? Well, it has been seen that people with less friends or a gym buddy tend to skip their sessions more often. Reasons like too tired, too much rain, too much sun and so on and so forth, tend to crop up. But, if you have a health buddy, things become much more bearable and you actually look forward to that time of the day instead of blatantly avoiding it. This is true for diet control, exercising and a host of other health related activities as well. So come and find out how to find a health buddy this Friendship Day, and how having a friend can motivate you to stay healthy!
- Finding a Health Buddy: Look closely in your circle of friends, or even at your acquaintances who live nearby or in the same locality or building as yours. Do you see anyone who is motivated when it comes to healthcare and fitness? Do you see anyone who watches what he or she eats and who also regularly likes to suggest outdoor pursuits when the group has to get together? This friend may be the one who will become the perfect health buddy. Also, if you find someone who is in the same boat as you, but aware of the issues, you can suggest becoming a health buddy because you can both motivate each other.
- Routine: Make a routine with your new health buddy and start meeting each other at regular timings and for a good amount of time. Seek each other out at parties and stay with each other to help avoid eating what you are not supposed to. Message each other your progress every day and report what you eat when you go out without this buddy.
- Avoiding and Dismissing: When someone is knocking at your door at five in the morning, it is usually difficult to avoid or dismiss the impending action due to social and emotional reasons. So, when your gym buddy arrives to pick you up, or when you know you have to meet this person at a certain time, you would not want to keep this friend waiting or dismiss the thought of going to the gym with a press of the snooze button.
- Distractions: Your health buddy with give you positive distractions by way of conversations and other such things so that you do not realise how quickly the gym session or walking time has passed by. Also, with the help of this person, you will probably not get bored which tends to make us eat junk.
So get yourself a healthy buddy this Friendship Day and make a commitment towards health and fitness!