Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M M KaurYour feedback matters!
I am having pcos. My doctor advised em to take krimson 35 and metformin 850 mg. Is this right treatment that I am taking. please help.
The pressing urge to do loads in a short span of time, to plan life in a day, to see dreams unfurl into reality at the slightest of efforts inundates millions across the world. It is neither about the goals one sets before oneself nor about rational expectations arising from the awareness of one's capabilities. The problem runs deeper. Happiness and health are two elemental factors discerning the quality of your life. Happiness is directly proportional to your personal health. Neglecting one will affect the other. The best way to cope in the given situation is to take a detour from the overriding rat race. While others are in a hurry, you must slow down and care to nurture your mind and body.
Take a look at the benefits of slowing down:
- It will give you ample time to interact: Moving out of your comfort zone in order to exchange ideas with colleagues or friends plays an eminent role in shaping your personality. Interaction provides a person with food for thought. Therefore slowing down a little will encourage a free flow of countless ideas.
- It will encourage you to pursue a hobby: Hobbies keep you alive. You should take out time to pursue an interest. This is a tried and tested way of rekindling happiness in one's life.
- It will make you attentive towards others: A fast life shelters you within its clutches. You fail to take note of the changes in and around you. Going slow will let you take care of your loved ones.
- It will enable you to see your inimitability: Once you slow down, you'll find time to introspect and retrospect as well. A person can come to realize how unique he or she is in this vast scope of things.
- It will improve your sex life: Dopamine is the chief chemical that regulates a person's sexual desires. Increased levels of stress can hamper the production of dopamine making you lax about sex. Taking an easy pace can add zing to your sex life.
- It will keep your heart healthy: Being overly hyper about delay subjects you to the risk of heart diseases. You should never be frantic about plans; this can lead to high blood pressure or can even cause severe harm to your heart health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Suggest tablets or ayurvedic medicine for getting sexual arousal soon, as my wife is not showing much interested on Intercourse,
Hello doc, We have 3 childrens one is normal delivery and two are with operation delivery after 3rd delivery my wife closed birth option because 3rd delivery was very critical and she nearly goes in death but thnk god she save that's why we closed birth option but now after 3 years we want again baby and we are planning to reopen birth option so is it save to reopen. If not then can you give other procedure like getting my wife physically fitted and ready her for our 4th baby? We really want baby with our own semen not from other like step mother etc please And I lost my wife's all medical reports etc so please dnt reply by asking test paper or medical reports. Thanks,
I had unprotected sex on 14th nov 2015 and took an emergency contraceptive ipill within an hour. I was supposed to get my periods on 18th nov. But on 23rd nov I had light bleeding for two days (Instead of the usual 3 days). I have not got my periods again till now in dec 23rd or jan. 23rd I have taken multiple home pregnancy tests over the weeks and all have turned out negative. I visited a doctor who prescribed meprate (Medroxyprogesterone Acetate I. P. 10mg) as a five day course. One tablet in the morning and one in the evening for 5 days. I am on the 3rd day of the course. Please explain what meprate does also, could I be pregnant? If I am not when can I expect my period?
Hlo doctor. I had taken unwanted 72 and after taking this my periods is come. Just after 6 days from my last periods. And now again my actual date of periods is gone its upto 4 days long my periods has not come. What to do when its come. please suggest.
I am 29 years old next month I became 30 year old my periods are not regular and sometimes I feel tired and lazy. So please suggest me what diet plan I should follow?
Before 3-4 day of sex then how to know the sign of pregnancy? And what was that sign? How can be sure but I use condom during intercourse so ill be not sure? What should I do?
My wife can not conceiving because both the fallopian tubes are blocked. So I just need to check if this blockage can be removed by medicine/surgery or any other suggestion.
Her hands, back, face are blackish and other parts are ok. She is having sleep disorder, physical exhaustion, weight loss, hand running problem. What illness she facing? Does she has TB or AIDS?
I was pregnant with 10 weeks. Doctors told me that I have diabetes my fasting sugar was 97, and had given glycomet 500. The very next day I had bleeding and aborted my child. Does it was an affect of metformin. I think my fasting sugar was not that much high. please answer. I am very much in grief.
Hi dr, we are newly married and when I have sex with my wife, she insists me to finger her vagina gently and also she insist me to go down on her and pleasure her orally. Is there any harm if I go down on my wife? I feel very nervous and anxious during sex.
Sir meri wife ki right ovary mai ek ghanth (cystic) aay e hai unki age hai 25 year hai ultra sound kraya tha sir wo badhti hi ja rahi hai aur hum baby chahte hai please help me aur aap mujhe hindi mai hi jawab dena iska treatment cheap & best batana.
Sex done on 7th day of period. After that Normal Period occurs in exact date. Can pregnancy possible?
My wife suffering from leg pain during her periods time, only right leg, I gave pain tablet combiflame ok control, but again start next day. What I do next?
Hi I had a miscarriage on 16 march can we do unprotected sex and plan for a baby now or nt? Is it safe?
Hi. I have a lot of itching pain in vagina after menstrual cycle every month. Wht shld I do with this.
I had unprotected sex. After that periods wasn't proper. Like for first day less bleeding. Second day no bleeding. Third and fourth and fifth day full bleeding. After a week I took the test at morning 11 o'clock which was negative. All this was in March. In March I dint have any sex. So April periods flow was ok. Blood was proper dark red. Had few clots also. And on expected date and for five days. Any signs of pregnancy?? Shall I take the test again?
Sir/ma'am please help. My girlfriends period started from 10aug an ended on 15th aug. We had you protected sex on 27th of aug. I believe I did not cum Inside her but since she was not sure so she took ipill (ecp) after 6 hours of intercourse. After four days i.e. On 1st aug at 1: 30 am, she started bleeding and she said that the pain and blood was just like her periods. We both are very tensed as we don't want any pregnancy. please help. We will be grateful to you.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS is a common hormonal disorder, which occurs in almost every women aged 18 to 24. In PCOS, the level of male hormones that is androgens are more than normal limits. In other women it is present in smaller quantities. And increase in such levels, cause delay and disturbances with your menstrual cycle. The main cause of this disorder is however, not known, but it generally runs in genes. The symptoms start generally early after your menarche. Obesity is another factor which causes PCOS.
Some of the signs and symptoms of PCOS are:
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Cysts in the ovaries
- Excess male hormones
- Skin discolorations
Homeopathy focuses on treating and curing the main cause of PCOS and it is therefore one of the best alternatives. Given below are some of the best homeopathic medicines for the treatment of PCOS:
- Apis Mellifica: If you are suffering from PCOS with a stinging pain in the ovarian region, Apis Mellifica is one of the best homeopathic medicine for you. The pain is accompanied by tenderness over the abdomen and uterine region.
- Pulsatilla: You can take Pulsatilla if your periods are late and scanty. You usually feel thirst less. You also suffer from mood swings. You might feel happy at one moment and sad the very next moment. You may as well feel irritated.
- Sepia: Sepia is one of the homeopathic medicines in treating PCOS when pain bears down in the lower back and abdomen. Your periods are irregular, either too early or too late.
- Lachesis: If you have an aversion of wearing anything tight, Lachesis is a pretty good homeopathic remedy for you. Your periods can slow down your periods due to weak flow. The pain in the abdomen are relieved once your flow starts. Jealousy is another common symptom.
- Graphites: Graphites is one of the best homeopathic medicine if you have PCOS along with constipation. You generally have a stout build up. You feel chilly most of the time with a tearing pain in the stomach region.