Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. M M Amir AlamYour feedback matters!
I have lack of sexual desire most of d tym BT more it became dese days n all dis is affecting my married lyf. SME tyms wen m performing sex erection got failed n I became nervous n loose my confidence. M vry much tensed since I can't discuss my problem wid any bdy n also can't stay in dis situation. I want to satisfy my wife. We don't have sex more often dere is gap of couple of days. Somtyms month too.
I am 28 years old, I have been having this pain in my testicles and after my scrotal sonography its been detected that I have bilateral varicocele and my report says moderate on left and mild on right which becomes prominent on valsalva maneuver, I am taking homoeopathy medications but its been some time that I am not also not getting proper erection but able to ejaculate since last month or so, is this erection problem because of varicocele or am I suffering from ED?
Good evening Doctor, My wife has a gastric kind of problem she fills like gas is travelling through out of her body even if we press at pointed place gas pass through her mouth (Dakar) also she complaint about back pain, sometimes she faint (approx 7-8 times within recent 5 years) we contacted different-different department of doctors but they said she thinks a lot so this is happening but she denies according to me also she is satisfied with her life) already she is taking medicine from a well qualified homeopathic doctor she is also a psychologist. We have two kids and doing well in study. Since 7-8 days she is complaining something wrong in her back and on bump we contacted orthopaedic and he said she is depressed but she denied. Please help what should I do.?
I would like ask one thing that my wife is pregnant now and I would like to do sex with her and even she also asking me to do that so is it safe to baby if am doing this with wife.
My age is 24 and my weight is 39.5. I am a female. My thyroid level is 7.2 can I have been using thyronorm 25mcg. But I feel palpitations in my heart.
I am a 25 yrs old and I have a stomach pain from last 3 months. please I heavy pain give me the suggestion.
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull.