Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.L Kochhar
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. M.L KochharYour feedback matters!
My friend 34 years female, she had removed steel rod from her left leg for last 3 weeks. But small pain in her leg now. If she wants to consult a doctor or it remains for a month.
Hello Doctor , Sir ,i am 38 years old man , i am suffering from a lower waist pain since 15 days , actually i lifted my friend from a ground level and hurt my waist , and i hurt my ring finger of left hand while playing cricket , finger swelled from middle joint , went to physiotherepist also , he gave me wax bath and ultra sound but no relief , should i need to visit another doctor or you recommend me some other thing. what should i do ? Is there any cure for this ? Is this called slip disk in waist ?
I am 28 years old. And I am suffering from backpain daily. I want to get rid of this pain should I eat vegetables or drink juices? What medicines should I take?
Hello Doctor, Good Morning. Getting pain at Shoulder blade from last one month. Can you help me on this?
X ray says there is a gap in between c5 nd c6 in neck and diagonosed eith spondylysis. What should I do to cure it in my regular time table what to avoid? kindly help me out. I consulted two doctors both are teling me the converse things.
Pain in back legs internal portion and also bottom parts of feet. Having sugar from last 30 yrs age 75 yrs multiple physical problem
The pain that is associated with arthritis has been well documented. As a matter of fact, it is widely known that arthritis drastically reduces the joy in which a person can go about his or her daily life. However, while the condition may not be reversed, it can be improved with the help of the ancient system of medicine that is Ayurveda.
The field of Ayurveda may put forth solutions to problems such as arthritis, and it is to be kept in mind that the potential of these solutions is to not only improve the problem, but to better the overall health of a person. This has been well proven and documented multiple times over.
The age-old remedies of Ayurveda
- When a person is affected by arthritis, he or she should make the time to undergo a body massage, which makes use of either mustard or sesame oil. Over the course of the massage, the joints whichare afflicted by arthritis can be given more time and focus.
- Ayurveda places a strong focus on the dietary intake of a person. For one who has an issue with arthritis, it is strongly recommended that juices from citrus fruits such as orange and lemonshould be consumed. The reason for this is that the vitamin C which is present in the citrus family of fruits goes a long way in improving the situation.
- A person should also fast if he or she is physically strong enough to perform this task. This is because the process of fasting does a lot to clean out the system and reduces the impurities a person may have.In order for the body to repair well, it should be given a sufficient chance to rest.
- Sleep which is disjointed or inadequate should be replaced by forming habits which are favourable in giving a person sound and fulfilling sleep. The beneficial effects will show in about a few weeks.
- When it comes to health, a lot of issues a person faces in general are due to consuming the wrong kinds of foods. It should not come as a surprise at all that this is also the case when it comes to the problem of arthritis. As a result, a person who is arthritic should stay away from foods which are fried, hot and spicy, as such foods have a great ability to cause trouble. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!