Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M L Bansal
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. M L BansalYour feedback matters!
Muje left side sir se lekr gale left side back me seene me kmr m left had per left side poori body m pain rhta hai. Kmr se muje dhkka sa lgta hai poori body kapti hai r left side ki body hmesa thndi rhti hai mera trtmnt bhi chal hai Nero ka BT koi relief nahe hai and bp apne ap low ho jata hai r muje nend nh ati sir please help krie meri muje thyroid bhi tha BT nrml iski Gath PD gyi thi gale m tbhi se gale m bht drd rhta h Sir please help me.
Slept well last night. But since morning I am facing muscle pain around the left part of my upper back. Specially when moving neck or the left arm. Pain is majorly around the shoulder and neck. Please suggest how to get rid of this. Pain is severe at times when I am not using pillow and lying down.
I am having joints pain. What medicine should I take and what precision should I take to overcome such disease?
Good evening sir I am suffered with backpain since last two years how I over come this problem sir please give me suggestions for me.
Hi, doctor I am 38 Years old. I am having pain in lt heel since 6 months, I had pressed a stone not knowingly from then it is continously paining in the morning I could not for minute. Please give a good treatment.
Sir, my wife has rheumatoid arthritis, TEST RESULTS ARE, ANA (+VE) 8.18, AND CRP LX 20.86 & RA FACTOR is 14.2, Plzz suggest best treatment for this disease, my wife have pain and swelling in hand, feet, knees. We are taking ayurvedic treatment, but not getting any result, plzz suggest.
Hi I am suffer from bleeding from back side when I was going to toilet. It give me too much pain while I sitting or lying.
Hello, from the two days onwards my buttocks and right leg thighs are vibrating itself which gives irritation ,can you say the cause of this and how to prevent this. Problem.
Knee replacement is a procedure in which artificial implants are inserted into the knee to replace the parts involved in carrying weight. A knee replacement surgery can be required for a number of reasons. Several forms of arthritis may be responsible. Psoriatic and rheumatoid arthritis are among the common causes, especially in people above certain age bracket. Moreover, injuries sustained and trauma received in the cartilages and ligaments may be a major reason why you have to avail knee replacement surgery.
A lot of care has to be taken after surgery to restore the health and walking abilities of the patient. In most cases, walking aids like crutches are preferred. By about 6 weeks after surgery, the patient returns to normalcy.
Implants in knee replacement:
Implants are used in surgical procedures to replace several parts of an injured knee. There are different types of implants, and the one that will be your best fit depends on:
• Your age and weight
• Your medical history
• The amount of physical activity you get every day, and whether you have physical stress in your daily routine.
• Your gender
Types of implants:
The different types of implants used when total replacement of the human knee is required are:
1. Posterior stabilized designs: these designs are used as a replacement for the posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) of the knee. These implants do not let the bone of the thigh slide forward too much on the bone of the shin when your knee is bent.
2. Cruciate-retaining designs: this variety is also used in support of the posterior cruciate ligament. However, there is a key difference between the use of this one and other implants that are used when the PCL is completely debilitated. In this case, the PCL of the receiving patient must be in solid enough shape to offer support to the knee joint.
3. Bi-cruciate retaining designs: in these implants, neither of the anterior or posterior cruciate ligaments of the knee is disposed of. Both of them are retained, along with the implant that is new and artificially introduced. The major difference it has with respect to the other implants is that it gives a natural feel to the knee.
4. Uni-compartmental implants: this is the substitution of just one side or part of the knee by implants, instead of the whole knee. It is a partial procedure, used surgically on people who do not have total and extensive knee damage.
The knees are indispensable to the human body because they work to bear its entire weight and make walking possible. However, sometimes the knee is impaired enough to warrant a total replacement, due to a number of reasons like disease or injury. Varied sorts of implants are used in such cases, tailored to meet the specific needs of the patient body.