Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. M L BansalYour feedback matters!
My mother is 40 years old. She gets severe back pain and she is becoming thin day by day. Wt to do about it? Suggest any exercises please.
I am suffering backpain. Sitica problem pls you show me some ex. Or tel me or give suggestion what I do.
I have pain in my knee. It all got started while playing football. I don't know but my knee is in pain and it has black colour on the knee.
Hello, I am having pain in my knees and legs .I m 57 years old my one overy and utrus has been removed in june 2007.I m taking amway omega,cal mag d,glucoamine from last 07 months. Pain is reduced but at times it becomes more pain ful. I have no other disease.
I'm a girl aged 22 having severe bacķache problem since last 6 months. The ache is in lower beltline and reaches my shoulders, buttocks.
Hello sir, my mother having a pain on her feet. And its getting increasing continuously please suggest something.?
Sir I am 23 year old male and I am suffering from pain on all over the body mainly on back from very long time approx 5-6 years. My ESR count is very high. It is 53 and lymphocytes value is low, it is 13%. Pls suggest me what we do.
Hello sir I have a problem of back pain so it's quite painful you know. So can you please help me. Thank you very much for your help.
I am age 40yrs. Male. Had back pain 2 years back but doctor advised for week rest and some medicine, x-ray taken said lower spinal had some issues like bone getting loose, advised for routine exercise and if pain not reduced go for traction or surgery in age 52, but pain reduced and could work and also health 100% o. K. But last year i. E in august 2015 got same pain doctor in udupi advised for 10 days bed rest and said slip-disc issue some medicines, but during medication with pain I used to get numbness in my left foot and also numbness and giddiness in head. But it gradually reduced after 15 days. But till date I am not 100% ok, I get numbness in left leg thumb and heaviness in left thighs for some days and even pain in front and backside above thighs pain. So can you please advise me any test that it would give me the actual reason of pain and even any medications to cure this disease.
Sir I have spondylitis problem doctor advice to take saaz medicine am taking it from 3 years please give your advice I have still pain in my joints after some time.
My fiance is having pain on the left side of her chest and shoulder. She has had it since Wednesday morning and his right arm has been slightly numb. The pain in his chest has gotten better but a lot worse in shoulder. He doesn't have money to go to the emergency room if he doesn't have to. He wasn't doing anything just woke up like that.
Hii I am 33 years old my daily job is to stand n do the work for 12 hours a day. At the end of the day my legs pains alot chronic pains in my legs n body. Can you advice me what to do please indeed your sugestn truly. Thanx.
I am suffering from back pain when I was sitting on chair. I continuously sit on a chair and working on computer. So what precautions should i take? Please advise.
In Ayuveda, muscle cramp is known as “khalli vaata”. Vyaana vaata it is a biological force that is responsible for regulating the functioning of your voluntary muscles. In case of a muscle cramp, the vyaana vaata gets impaired. Metabolic wastes are harmful toxins that tend to get accumulated in your system if not flushed out of your body and deposited between your muscle tissues and nerve-endings. This toxic waste is known as “aama” in Ayurveda, and it is known be a prominent cause of cramps. Besides aama, vata dosha is also responsible for muscles cramps.
Ayurveda provides a number of remedies to treat the problem of muscle cramps. The following are some of the most effective remedies to relief the discomfort of muscle cramps:
1. Drink warm milk to get instant relief from abdominal cramps. The alkaline properties of milk help to pacify the acidic condition in stomach that results in cramps. It is also a rich source of calcium which is known to aid in the relaxation of troubled muscles.
2. Physical activity including stretching exercise is effective in reducing the acute pain of leg cramps.
3. Garlic compound which is also called as 'Lagsunadivati' is helpful in relaxing muscles and it is also known to calm the “vata dosha” that aids in relieving muscle cramps.
4. Do warm up exercises and stretching exercises to lessen the risk of developing a muscle cramp during your workout session
5. Increase the intake of foods that are rich in minerals, calcium, potassium and magnesium as it is known to reduce the chances of muscle cramps.
6. Massage the painful region with 'prasarini taila' or 'mahanarayana taila' to relax the strained muscle.
7. Apply ice pack on the strained muscle to reduce the swelling and pain of the muscle.
8. Sinhanaada guggulu is well known to provide instant relief from muscle cramp. It has medicinal properties which have a mild laxative effect. It eases the problem of abdominal cramps and lessens the discomfort associated with it.
9. In case of extreme pain, 'Lakshmivilaas rasa', “Prataapa lankeswara rasa”, are among the most effective Ayurvedic medications which are known to provide relief in case of chronic muscle cramps.
If you wish to discuss about any specifi problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.