Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M Khalilullah
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. M KhalilullahYour feedback matters!
He is very polite, and everyone knows he is the best cardiologist of India.
Excellent doctor with good facilities.
It was great.
I am 37 year old, My cholesterol level is on 234, Triglyceride is on 172, LDLCholestrol is on 154, CHOL/HDL RATIO is on 5.1, NON HDL CHOLESTEROL is on 188.10. SGOT 36.3SGPT 77Kindly suggest me what can I do?
In2003 may I was a smoker I got a attack and went for angiography.my report was non critical cad lcx50% om 100% lvef45%. Since then I have stopped smoking and taking regular medicines. Now I am taking nebicard2.5 and ecospirin av 75.my last report is tmt -ve8.3 Mets echo n hb 15.1 FBS99 rft n tc 197 hdl 38 ldl 133 th 143 . For how long I have to take medicines. Can I stop it
I am a 50 yr old lady. I had menopause for the past 5 years and recently I had a slight bleeding. I have been facing a problem of fibroids. My fibroid measures 5x4.6x3.6 inches in the posterior wall. The endometrium canal is mildly thickened and there is mild endometrium hyperplasia. I got a dnc done which showed disordered proliferative type endometrium. Some doctors have suggested me to undergo hysterectomy. After this I also started having a high blood pressure. Is it because of the fibroids? is it necessary for me to undergo hysterectomy.
I am having high cholesterol and diabetic. So what should be my dali diet which can keep my sugar level and cholesterol normal, with out using medicine. My age is 47 male.
I am a 19 year old white female (5 feet and 2 inches. 106 lbs) and I have been suffering from severe chest pains today. I have taken vyvanse for add for almost a year and am aware of its risk to cause heart issues but I have never experienced chest pain. The pain is nearly impossible to ignore, but i’m a busy college student and don’t have time for a visit to the doctor. What’s up with me? Thanks.
Recently I did my blood tests. My cholesterol level is 245 and doctor prescribed me medicines to control cholesterol. Can I control my cholesterol level by strict diet without taking medicine?
I have blood pressure and i am over weight. What kind of changes i should make in my food habit to get it in to control ?
I am a high blood pressure patient. So please suggest me some tips to made my blood pressure normal.
Hypertension or high blood pressure can be defined as a condition wherein the thrust of the blood against the walls of the arteries is excessively high, thereby increasing chances of health hazards. The amount of blood that is pumped by the heart and the resistance put up by the arteries usually determine one’s blood pressure count. For instance, if the heart pumps excess amount of blood while the arteries shrink, the blood pressure can soar high. High blood pressure or hypertension may give rise to symptoms such as nosebleeds, short breaths or headaches.
There are two types of hypertension, one is primary and the other is secondary. For essential or primary hypertension, there is no significant reason and the condition slowly develops over years. The secondary one appears all of a sudden as a result of a repressed condition such as thyroid or kidney problems, defective blood vessels and certain medications such as pain-killers, cold relievers, pills for birth control and others.
Other factors responsible for hypertension are:
- Age: The risks increase over the years
- Family history
- Being obese or overweight
- Being physically inactive
- Consuming too much of sodium or salt in your diet
- Little intake of potassium and Vitamin D in meals
- Being subject to high level of stress
- Chronic medical disorders such as diabetes
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Thiazide diuretics can be administered. These help to flush out excess water and sodium from the body in order to reduce excessive volume of blood thrusting against the arteries.
- Beta blockers: They ease the workload of the heart by opening up the blood vessels.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors help inhibit the production of chemicals narrowing the blood vessels
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers (ARBs) are used to obstruct and curb the action of the chemicals contracting the blood vessels
- Calcium channel blockers help to loosen the blood vessel muscles
- Renin inhibitors can delay the production of an enzyme called ‘renin’ by the kidneys that increase one’s blood pressure
- One should follow a well-balanced diet that comprises of less salt.
- There is no substitute to regular exercises. Exercising regularly helps one maintain a balanced body weight that further reduces the chances of this condition.
- Abstaining from smoking and limiting alcohol intake helps provide that holistic cover to all the treatment modes mentioned above. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!