Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M K NarulaYour feedback matters!
Hi, when we do sex and my husband discharge then his sperm not go inside properly its throughout. Is it create d problem for pregnancy or not. please tell me. What we do?
Description: botanical name of haritaki is terminalia chebula. It is also known as harad. Accoring to bhavprakhash haritaki was derived from a drop of nector from indra's cup therefore it has capacity to fight with every disease. It is one of the content of triphala the wonder drug of ayurveda.
-helps in balancing acid in stomach
-it helps in healthy functioning of lungs
-it is helpful in obesity
-helps in flatulance
-helps in proper functioning of liver
-helps in improving haemoglobin level
-used as a mild laxative
-useful in nervine weakness
-useful in toothache
Female genital sores are painful eruptions that bear a red appearance which may cause severe itching and pain. These lumps and sores may be caused due to sexually transmitted diseases and other ailments like allergic reactions, dermatitis, and other irritants. These lesions are usually found in the vaginal area and may also be caused to a number of skin disorders which all affect this region. Let us find out how to treat this painful condition.
- Recognising the Sores and Lumps: Many of these cases go unreported because the patient may feel embarrassed or ashamed to come up with the problem. But one must recognise the symptoms and the appearance of such sores so that the doctor may take a look at the earliest signs of eruption, so as to avoid a flare up and increase in the severity of the condition. The symptoms include pain and itchiness in the area as well as burning and bleeding along with pain in the pelvic area and discomfort during sexual intercourse and urination.
- Causes: There are many reasons for these eruptions. Sexually transmitted diseases or STDs remain the top causes. Genital warts, genital herpes and chancroid which is a bacterial disease, can also cause this condition. Further, syphilis and molluscum contagiosum is a viral infection with pearl shaped nodules, which can also cause such eruptions and lumps in the genital area. Apart from STDs, other chronic conditions like inflammation of the vulva known as Vulvovaginitis, and contact dermatitis as well as atopic dermatitis, can cause this condition.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis will usually be done with a pelvic examination as well as urine culture to show the presence of bacteria. Also, other blood tests may be done to detect the presence of cysts. The patient's medical history will also be taken into account, for such cases.
- Treatment: The doctor will prescribe a host of medicines including antibiotics and anti-viral medicines along with corticosteroids and pain relievers to help in treating these sores. Also, anti-itching ointments and medicines will be prescribed to make the condition less painful. These sores may also have to be removed with a minor surgical procedure at the doctor's clinic, in case they are too bothersome or painful.
- Home Remedies: The best way to take care of these sores is by taking a sitz bath with warm water and wearing clothes that will not brush against the area, which can cause further abrasions and discomfort.
One can prevent this condition by practicing safe sex with one partner at a time. Using condoms is strongly recommended along with routine testing and check-ups. All sexual contact should be avoided until the condition is cured completely.
I have irregular periods problem. In april it came two times. After that it don't come. 12june me and my husband had sex without condom by mistake he released semen into me. He give me unwanted 72 but still I don't get period. What to do next?
She sex without precaution. But she does not release sperm inside. Is there any chance to become pregnant. She's period date is tomorrow. And she's worried about it.
One year of marriage not able to conceive. Age 39, gynae said that there is mild pcod. She gave ovagrace sachet and metformin in the month of aug. Two months have passed taking these medicines but still unable to conceive.
Hi. Doctor, if girls can pregnant, without losing there virgins? I mean my friend was had sex with her gf, they didn't had properly sex but she is now pregnant is that possible doctor?? She is virgin and blood didn't come vagina pls tell ke answer doctor.
Frigidity is commonly referred to as low sex drive in women. But it is often emotionally mistaken as on Non-responsiveness to partner's sexual advances. It is often considered as the psychological problem in person's subconscious mind. This has to be addressed at the earliest.
It has been differentiated into two types:
- One is the condition where the women fail to respond .
- The other is the condition where the women may have difficulty in being aroused. This causes feeling of pain and discomfort.
CAUSES OF FRIGIDITY:
Most common causes are menopause-related hormonal changes. Few other causes are :
Emotional Causes of Frigidity:
- Past traumatic sexual experiences such as sexual assault or rape.
- Fear of pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases.
- Emotional distance from the partner.
- Emotions like depression, anxiety or boredom in a relationship.
- Communication problems like an unresolved emotional issue that takes place between partners.
- Lack of confidence or low self-esteem.
Physical Causes of Frigidity:
- Discomfort or pain during intercourse.
- Lack of foreplay.
- Poor sexual performance in male.
- Fatigue or Exhaustion, Insomnia and Vaginal dryness.
- Effects of prescribed medications, alcohol abuse.
- Hormonal imbalance
TREATMENT AND MANAGEMENT:
(I) Natural Treatment
- Intake of avocados, eggs, oysters, olive oil, soy, sesame oil, pumpkin seeds, nuts, sprouts chocolates, Zinc rich food and Vitamin E in your diet.
- Include Herbs such as Siberia Ginseng, Chive, Damiana, Kava, Muira Pauma, Wild Yam, Ginger root, Sarsaparilla.
- Dong Quai are very effective in curing women frigidity.
- Regular yoga and exercises boost overall sexual health.
- Read erotic books or watch erotic movies along with your partner.
- Quality sleeps and de-stress spas and body massage.
- Avoid sugary food items, red meat and poultry.
(II) Seeking professional help
- Eradicating relationship issues with the help of counseling.
- Psychotherapy in order to get rid of your hidden fears.
- If required, do see a gynaecologist for proper examination and assessment.
(III) How can your rekindle her lost passion
Here are pointers as to how to help a woman know she is loved. From this will flow astounding benefits, including bringing her to the peak of her sexuality.
- Praise her. Regularly find things you like about her physical appearance, her character and her abilities, and verbalize your admiration. Appreciate all that she does for you and freely express your gratitude.
- Be loyal to her. Don’t say negative things about her behind her back. Defend her if anyone speaks negatively about her. Don?t undermine her authority in front of the children.
- If you use humor that puts her down, be extremely careful. She might, laugh but at times your words could be damaging her. Try to wean yourself off such humor.
- Seek to discover her inner feelings. Try to be sensitive to her needs. This is a huge challenge for most men.
- Giver her time: Recognize and make allowances for times when she is tired or upset or not her usual self.
- Respect her opinions. You might not always agree with her, but try to. Thoughtfully consider her views. Never rubbish them.
- Consult your wife before making decisions. Share your plans and dreams with her. Be open and honest with her about every aspect of your life
- Regularly ask her such things as:
- What can I do to make you feel more loved?
- What can I do to boost your confidence and help you feel good about yourself?
- What can we do to make sex more exciting and fulfilling for you?
Perhaps you are scared to ask such questions for fear she will say something like, “Help more around the house”. Be brave! If this really is high on her priorities for feeling loved, then it is important. More is at stake than a bit of housework. It touches her emotional well-being and your entire marriage. Only she knows the critical elements in making her feel loved.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello, I'm a single mother and I had my only child when I was 24, I was wondering about the risks of having another child at the age of 41 , is it possible , if possible recommended or should I think about other options like surrogacy? Thank you in advance.
Female 19 years after menstruation I saw blood in my stool but it went away after 20-22 days now again it has started after menstruation. What is it?
I am suffering from PCOD problem and I am suffering with this from past 7 years and I used many medicines but I have still that problem. Is their any alternative for this problem?
I had got a problem of syphilis in 2001 & I had taken treatment at that time everything was fine. Just I went for a VDRL routine test it shows reactive in the report Titre 1: 4 & significant Titre is 1: 8 Please guide me for the treatment to cure it!
Many people suffer from a low libido problem. This can be a problem for their partners as well as for themselves. A low sex drive can also reduce one's self esteem and confidence. In severe cases it also leads to depression.
Factors which cause low sex drive:
- Sexual problems: Many sexual problems also lead to a low sex drive. An inability to experience orgasm even after a lot of attempts can make one indifferent to sex. Some people also experience pain because of a tight vagina. In such cases their desire to have sex reduces greatly.
- Medical diseases: Many medical conditions also affects your libido, such as cancer, arthritis, blood sugar (diabetes), artery diseases, high blood pressure and neurological diseases.
- Medications: Some people suffer from depression and anxiety disorders. To get over these disorders most doctors prescribe them antidepressants and anti-anxiety pills, these medications create a very low libido.
- Habits: Many lifestyle habits such as over-consumption of alcohol can make your sex drive reduce a lot. Smoking also decreases the blood flow in your body which may make your libido fall.
- Surgery: Reconstructive surgeries such as breast reconstruction surgery and genital tract surgery can also affect sexual desire and give your body signals to not engage in an intercourse.
- Fatigue: Tiredness because of physical activities or caring for your old parents or young children can also make you uninterested in sex. Your body and brain might not have the energy to engage in an intercourse due to fatigue.
- Menopause: The levels of estrogen reduce greatly during menopause. Low estrogen levels make your vagina dry hence sex can be uncomfortable and painful. Women also go through hormonal changes which make them suffer from a low libido.
- Pregnancy: After pregnancy, breastfeeding your baby becomes an everyday activity. This can reduce sexual desire because of the pressure of caring for a new born baby.
Regular exercising complemented with enough sleep is known to reduce stress thus giving you a high sex drive. Avoid consuming alcohol. Testosterone replacement therapy (a therapy used for treating erectile dysfunction) also treats low desire. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.