Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. M.K KapoorYour feedback matters!
I an 66 and have LVH and had surgery 25 years back. Though I am keeping well, but of late body has become lethargic inspite of stable BP. Having Acitrom 4 mg daily. Need your advise to tone up by body energy to keep pace with life at this age! regards
1.mucus near post nasal felling irritation and chest burning some times ? 2.Everyday morning I am trying to keep the mucus out from my mouth but unable. 3.Feeling difficulties while pronouncing words. Please suggest.
I have done lipid profile test fasting for first time and my age is 29. Results are. S. Cholesterol 125.9 S.triglycerides 180.8 HDL Cholesterol 48.6 LDL cholesterol 41.14 Vldl cholesterol 36.16 S. Cholesterol/HDLC ratio 2.59 And blood sugar fasting is 79.6 I want to know that there are anything to worry in this reports and should I consult any doctor for this reports.
Doctor I feel sore throat and fast breathing usually after a hard laughter I love to laugh but it gives me a chest pain and sore throat what I do please help.
Sir/mam I have pcos with diabetes 2 Dr. advice me to take medication mychrochill folic acid dronis 30 for pcos and glycomet for sugar control and pcos for 3 month one month complete now my sugar level normal but I have light vaginal spot I suspected this side effects due to dronis 30 is this any problem can I get pregnant during this problem.
It's measured in millimetres of mercury (mmHg) and recorded as two measurements:
systolic pressure – the pressure when your heart beats and squeezes blood into your arteries
diastolic pressure – the pressure when your heart rests between beats
For example, if your systolic blood pressure is 120mmHg and your diastolic blood pressure is 80mmHg, your blood pressure is 120 over 80, which is commonly written as 120/80.
Normal blood pressure is between 90/60 and 140/90. If you have a reading of 140/90 or more, you have high blood pressure (hypertension). This puts you at greater risk of developing serious health conditions, such as heart attack or stroke.
People with a blood pressure reading under 90/60 are usually regarded as having low blood pressure.
Read more about diagnosing low blood pressure.
Sometime I have pain in my heart as it comes slowly slowly so I need your help to solve this problem.
Dear sir my age is 28 yaers . I am suffering from sinus and asthma problem, my income is not enough to get better treatment for this issue also recent days I am feeling heart pain some times with high beat, I dont have any bad habit, if you can please kindly suggest me some medicine. Thanking you.
My mom is 52 years old, having problem of thyroid, recently she went to lab for various test, found that TSH- 8.6,lipid profile-cholesterol -278.
Im a 25 years old boy when im sleeping my heart beat be normal but when I wakeup my heartbeat suddenly increased in day only.
Sir I am 21 years old and I am suffering g with ankylosing spondylitis. Doctors has said that I can never overcome with this problem. I feel bitter pain in my waist, right shoulder and right side of my chest. My HLAB27report is positive and I had stopped taking any pain killer. Sir please suggest me regarding my issue. Thank You.
I am suffering from blood pressure since 5 years. My age is 26 years right now. So please suggest me what amount of water I should take to avoid the bad consequences of high blood pressure.
Hello doctor, I have a question regarding the doubt regarding my blood pressure. When I don't eat on time I feel so uneasy and it feels as if I am gonna faint. What is this. What are the checking that I have to go through.
I am suffering from chest pain for 2 months and I have a dry cough too. Suggest me what should be done?
He is suffering from unstable angina. Recently angiogram was done to him reports are normal. He has asthma. He is using lar-h, clopidogrel. Will you please suggest which medicine can be used to reduce it?
I have had a coronary by pass some three years ago,i am taking atorvastatin 20 mg daily but my cholesterol levels are unchanged although i excrcise & keep of chlorestrol producing foods.
I am 54 years old diabetic and bp. Everything is normal .now I am doing exercise to build my body .in this age .this is possible .kindly suggest me.
Coronary artery disease, also known as coronary heart disease or CHD, is a kind of disease in which a wax-like substance called plaque, builds up in the coronary arteries.
Function of Coronary Artery
The task of coronary arteries is to supply oxygen rich blood to the heart muscles. When there is the growth of plaque in these arteries, the condition is termed as atherosclerosis. Plaque builds up over the years, and it hardens or ruptures with time. When plaque gets hardened, it narrows the coronary arteries and thus disrupts the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscles causing coronary heart diseases. Millions of people are diagnosed with heart diseases, nowadays.
Though it is true that living with a heart disease is not easy, it is not impossible either. Many people are successfully leading a happy life in spite of having such diseases. With some major changes in your lifestyle, food habits and with the help of exercises and a healthy diet, it is possible to enjoy a happy life, irrespective of your diseases.
Here are six ways that would help you to lead a better life, even if you have been diagnosed with coronary artery disease.
- Lifestyle changes: This is the first point that needs to be kept in mind if you are a CAD patient. Lifestyle changes are essential to make for a better health and life. Smoking and drinking have to be given up completely. It is advised to avoid secondary smoke, as much as possible.
- Exercises: This is the next important activity that needs to be a part of your daily routine to lead a healthy life. Consult with your doctor about the types of exercise that would suit your conditions. Some common exercises that would help are walking, jogging, and swimming, for at least 30 minutes at the most. Choose whichever activity you like doing. The motive of exercises is to get your heart-rate up.
- A Heart healthy diet: Get a chart prepared for your diet by a dietitian or by your doctor. This will keep your disease from getting worse. Stick to a heart-healthy eating plan, which consists of foods that can lower your risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Include more fruits, vegetables, and other high fibre foods in your daily diet. Go for foods that are low in saturated fats, trans-fats, and cholesterol. Try to include fish into your diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight or obese aggravates any disease. So it is important to keep your body weight perfect.
- Taking medicines as prescribed: It is important to take medicines regularly and as prescribed by the physician.
- Keeping tensions, anxiety to a minimum: These will make the situation worse if you are CAD patient. So try to keep tension and anxiety away and lead a healthy life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.