Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. M.K. DeyYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old mother of 2 kids. From last 7 days I am having pain in right side head. From yesterday my shoulders and right eye has also started paining. If I will have disprin the headache will stop. No nausea or any other problem. Just pain. Now I am having problem in moving my neck as it is paining from back. Can you please suggest is it a sign of brain tumour? Which test should I get done? Which specialist Dr. should I concern to get it checked. Can you reply urgently?
My husband have saviour gas problem from which he has chest pain or knee pain or heal pain what should I do? He is also taking regularly homeopath medicine chelidonium.
Dear Sir/madam, I am having pain frequently in my Knee joints .I travel a lot on marketing basis in Motorcycle.the pain transfers from knee portion to the trunk region. Please give me asolution for this for which i shall be grateful. Thanks & regards
I have pain in my back head to shoulder from last 1 month. I am 51 years old. Please advise what can i do?
I am 34 years old. i am suffering from neck pain, backache, and right leg paining and numbness, burning. Please help me.
I am suffering from high blood pressure and back bone pain and I take medicine and doctor advice but there is no proper result so which medicine I take?
If I keep on standing for a long time say 3- hrs ,I feel pain in the lower back that I walk with the limp. What can the reason be.
One month earlier I played volley ball. Next day I feel pain at lower back. Still today I can't move my back down. Please suggest a solution?
Residing in home how I get rid from weight and back pain. I am doing exercises regularly but nothing happens.
Hi, this is haritha. My friend is suffering with severe knee pain, she has fallen down from bike one and half year back, when she has fallen the right leg twisted at knee there is no swelling seen outside. I want to know y there is pain still?
My wife got zero negative arthritis with ESR level around 50 with swelling in knees. She is aged 48. What is the treatment available for it.
I am 37 years old. I have a mild history of back ache related trouble that started in 2008. It significantly decreased over the years.
Toes of both the legs are hard and swollen. LHS of the left foot is also hard and swollen. Severe pain in the foot. Can't walk in the bare foot. What to apply?
Meniscus refers to the soft ligament in your knee joint, which cushions your bones and protects it from wear and tear. It is vital for the fulfilment of regular activities and the health of your bones. Thus, a damage to the meniscus can be extremely painful. Meniscuses are exposed to injuries and shocks in case of rigorous activities and this is a fairly common syndrome faced by athletes and sports persons. It can cause a substantial amount of hurt and generally impairs movement to a large extent. It potentially gets worse as the inflammation sets in and the swelling grows. The risk of a meniscus tear increases with age. The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective.
Symptoms of a torn meniscus
1. You might be able to experience a popping sensation in your knee joint
2. Stiffness and swelling
3. You will experience pain, especially while you are trying to twist your knee
4. You might not be able to straighten your knee completely
The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective:
1. Light exercises: For slightly serious meniscus tears, there are certain knee exercises which are recommended to abort any further damage as well as to repair the wound. Limiting the activities which might exert pressure on the knees, getting adequate rest, using ice packs and wearing neoprene sleeves always aid in recovery.
2. Anti-inflammatory medications: Often, meniscus tears are cured with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen. They not only reduce pain but also enable the mending of the injured tissue. However, one needs to be aware of a few side effects which often become natural repercussions of such drugs. Possibility of ulcers and bleeding get increased by leaps and bounds on the intake of such drugs.
3. Surgery: For all other forms of meniscus tears, if healing is not obtained through non-surgical methods, the only option available is that of surgery. Such a situation arises when the pain becomes unbearable and the meniscus tear does not respond favorably to superficial treatments. These surgeries are less complicated than replacement surgeries. They usually do not involve any life threatening hazard and cautious and efficiently conducted surgeries release all pains and handicaps. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.